You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Two & Half Year Old Nephew Seeing Grandfather In New House

Real Ghost Stories

Two & Half Year Old Nephew Seeing Grandfather In New House

 

I have always been someone who does not believe in this sort of stuff but just yesterday my sister told me a story that freaked me out.

My nephew who is two and half years old has recently been scared to go to my sister room to go to bed. My sister moved there about 5 months ago. He says there is a man and other times he says monster. So last night my sister was putting him to bed and he was scared. He said that he was seeing 2 men a good man and a bad man. Eventually the bad man was no longer present.

My sister started asking my nephew questions. She asked who the man was and he said "nonno" (grandfather in Italian). So she thought it was just his imagination and asked if it was our grandfather. He said no. She started to think and asked if it was his nonno Nicholo who had passed away when her husband was in his teens. He replied yes. She asked him what does he look like and he replied like daddy (looking from pictures they look identical). He then said that nonno was mad. She asked who he was mad at and he said daddy and tried to explain. My nephew was acting shy at first like when a child meets someone new. Eventually my sister told my nephew to tell the man goodbye because he had to go to sleep and the man disappeared.

It freaks me out. I have been staying there for a couple weeks now. I am not worried that he is seeing his grandfather I am more worried about this bad man. I read that you can record video, audio and take pictures. What do you guys think is going on? Is it wise to set up a recording device or will they not like it? Thanks in advance

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, f1rocco, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

suni (1 stories) (12 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-01-10)
im laughing my butt off. This is fake. A 2 and a half year old cannot come up with that kind of description.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-10)
Can the Nephew draw?

Have the nephew draw the figures. It's worth a shot.
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-09)
f1rocco--It's a good thing that you (an insider but objective outsider) can be there to help, investigating and comforting in a situation about which you have some ideas.
As long as your nephew knows you guys are more curious than afraid, he will trust your protection.
And perhaps, if you ever sleep in the same room and happen to see the man, tell him he's visiting the wrong guy to get his message across. What is your brother-in-law's grasp of this all?
I recommend you fill a little plastic bottle with the local church's holy water and keep a crucifix handy, just in case this is not your nephew's grandfather.
f1rocco (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-09)
Thanks for your reply... I think he is more disappointed... My brother in law has been struggling with a problem which I think if it is his father then I know why he is upset. My nephew is 2 and a half and cannot communicate that well so he tries his best with words he knows. They don't seem to be upsetting him he was acting shy at first as if he met someone for the first few times. He says there are 2 and the "bad" one scares him. Could he be saying bad because one of them is bad or because maybe the spirit doesn't look appealing. I don't know I am trying the audio recording. If it happens again then maybe we will get something.
lazria (9 stories) (82 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-09)
First, yes you can video, pics, even audio recordings. But, if this is an intelligent spirit, it may not want you to see it. Or, it may give you a message, becuase it DOES want to talk. But what could be in that message? What worries me is why this "good" man seems mad at someone or something? Plus, if the "good" one is mad, how is it different from the "bad" one? Trying to record it would be the first step, but trying to figure out why they are there may be more difficult.
If they are upsetting the boy, and this is a relation to him (or yourself), perhaps if you (or your sister) stated out loud that he needs to leave the boy alone and leave, may help. If you do such, remember - say it with conviction. This is your/your sister's place, their home and comfort zone. They aren't welcome and need to leave. Bring out that "mothering" instintic and demand it to leave. Be carefull with anything you do, pay attention to things that happen before and after you try anything.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: