You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: With The Family

Real Ghost Stories

With The Family

 

I just got this account after reading all of you guys stories and thought I would post mine up here, I'm really young but who says that the young don't have Experiences.

On may, 26 2009 my Aunt passed away. She was 47 when she died, my family and I happen to think that her presence is still with us.

My family had a hard time when my grandmother passed out at the funeral after seeing her daughter in the casket and it was then my mother decided to move us in with my grandmother (and my cousin that lived with her) to keep her safe. My aunt was very close to my aunt. It's been a few months and unexplainable things have been going on. (Keep in mind that my grandmother has 5 girls (Vicky, Pam, Yvonne, Diana, Wanda the one that passed away).

I have never seen a shadow but I have heard things. Late at night when my grandmother goes to work, my mother, brothers and cousin are sleeping I sit in my cousin's room and hear bags moving and when I close my eyes I hear someone calling me. Two days ago I was sitting in the living room with my cousin and my younger brother and we heard the china cabinet shake. It normally shakes when someone walks past it, we were all still and yeah we have dogs but they were upstairs. As soon as it shook my cousin and I just stared at each other. My brother commented on it something like what in the hell? My cousin and I are use to it. This is not just one story there's many more on this subject.

After my aunts funeral my grandmother took home some of the flowers. There were roses in a vase that would sit on the fireplace. Over a period of time the water in the vase would change into my aunt's favorite color. The family thought it was strange but no one thought anything of it.

One day my cousin was driving her car and she almost got into an accident. She told us that our aunt was sitting in the back of her car. She saw the shadow sitting in the back seat of the car. She told us that the figure scared her to stop before she crashed. My cousin has had a lot on experiences with the shadow not sure what to call it my aunt or "it"? There have been times that she would tell me the creepiest stories about what she sees.

Another night my cousin was upstairs putting on her make up when she heard a glass shatter. She walked into the hall and saw that the glass picture that was hanging on the wall was all over the floor at the bottom of the stairs. The picture was half way up the stairs. My grandmother seems to think that my aunt did it so my cousin wouldn't get hurt.

My aunt the one I mentioned at the beginning at the top has had very many experiences with the ghost she says that her daughter sees her sister. My little 4 year old tells my aunt wants to play with her in her dreams.

My cousin hasn't seen my dead aunt that much. One night my aunt called me a freak. She was talking about my cousin saying that our aunt Wanda wanted some milk. I told her that I didn't know what to say. I spent the night at her house for the first time since my aunt died we stayed up talking about all the stuff that goes on in that house.

My aunt claims to have seen headlights pulling in her driveway also there have been some noises that I have heard. She has a dip in her driveway and it fills up with water when she sees the head lights she hears the water moving. It scared me so bad that I really didn't sleep at all that night. I don't know if it was my mind playing with me or I was really hearing it. I guess if it is my aunt I want to talk to her but I don't know how? Can anyone help me?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, HuntingsinNY, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BinghamtonParanormal (19 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
Hi

Sorry to hear about your problems with the unexplainable. We are here to help. I am the founder of the Binghamton Area Paranormal Society. E-mail us at binghamtonareaparanormalsociety [at] yahoo.com. We want to help you get through this tough time. Visit us at binghamtonparanormal.com. We want to help please!
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-10)
Just to add a little to zzsgranny, if you already have considered a ouija board and talked about it to family members? Your aunt will create as much activity as she can to tell you not to, they can be dangerous... A medium or psychic is a better option... Sorry about your aunt, I hope you find the closure your looking for.
GhostHunter7 (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-09)
I agree with zzsgranny, do not use an ouija board, it's not good to use those. There are many more ways to, medium, use a voice recorder and try to talk to her and maybe catch some EVP's from it.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-02-09)
Please don't use the ouija board!...There are other much better ways of communicating with your haunt... The best way is to get a medium or psychic to help you talk to her...
BansheeLee (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-09)
Do not fear. Your story reminds me much of when I was younger when my family would tell me their encounters with the paranormal. Their stories would chill me to the bone but it lit a curious light inside me to want to further learn more about what we all can not explain. The experiences that you and your family have encountered seem harmless. They seem to be connected to the death of your aunt or perhaps another family member so do not be afraid, it could be just your dearly departed family trying to communicate or make themselves known. Thanks for your story and best wishes.
moonnight10 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-09)
I think you should just go wherever the happenings are and use a ouji board. If that helps

😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: