You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Black Shadow

Real Ghost Stories

Black Shadow

 

I and my friends went to Sunshine Coast, Queensland for a holiday we had a hotel room, we were all sitting in the room mucking around and drinking.

It was night time, around 11 or 12 pm, a black shadow swept in a drift motion from the entrance and slipped through the bathroom door that was partially open, no one said anything I blurted out "HEY DID YOU'S SEE THAT" and two others replied YES!

This ghost was long and thin it came in and swept past into the bathroom on a slightly slanted motion, it was almost as fast as the speed of light but I think we saw a bigger glimpse of it because it was very long basically like a human body in drift, It was black, a bit like the grim reaper in a flying mode.

The ghost had rigged ripped black ends on the end like a damaged worn out robe.

I said to my friends to describe what we had just seen, we all described the same thing, the ripped robe, motion, shape, everything! I even said to one of my friends to draw what he saw. And I would do the same, we then exchanged pictures, we were in shock. We both drew exactly the same thing!

My friends were in shock they had never seen or experienced anything like this before they don't like to even talk about it, I always see things I have many more stories to post on here, but this just showed my friends that I'm not insane, they saw for themselves that there are things out there!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Bilz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sar-osity (3 stories) (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-24)
Like Emiya said, because you were drinking you might have been hallucinating. But that doesn't explain how all of you saw it unless you were all having a mass hallucination. Lol I think you should just ignore it, as long as it's not hurting you, I don't see a problem.

Sar-osity. ❤
Emiya (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-14)
well, if you were drinking, it isn't common, but it is possible that you had a mass hallucination 😕 but that's just my opinion.
XxL4L0xX (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-21)
geez. Yea lately I have been seeing thingz like that. I don't like it... But oooh well 😐
shiver222 (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-14)
It's very possible that it could be the ghost of someone who recently died at the hotel. It's said that the majority of ghost sitings occur within 72 hours of that person's death.

The fact that you saw the same thing alongside other witnesses is what makes your story remarkable. Very interesting - thanks for sharing!
ickxtan (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-13)
Just ignore what you see and it will not bother you. It's just testing your bravery against these things.
Bilz (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-11)
Yes Dan, last couple of months my friend went there and she saw a body covered up at the bottom of that big large sand pool, police were there and no one knows if this person jumped, was thrown off or had fallen! - this hotel is CHEVRON RENAISSANCE! Nice hotel but haunted for sure! I wouldn't mind staying there again to see if anything happens again! Haha!
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-10)
Hi Bilz its funny you say that because I was going to mention the same thing mate in regards to people jumping off there have also been a lot of episodes where people have been drunk and have been fooling around on the balcony and have fallen to there deaths so wouldn't surprise me that there are spirits that hang around there. I live in Perth but have been there many times do you remember what the hotel was called by anychance?

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
Bilz (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-10)
a lot of people at those towers have been jumping off and killing themselves lately, due to tourism issues it doesn't get released to the media so perhaps it was someone who died there!

Sorry I meant to write "A" this site might have a few kinks...
Bilz (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-10)
I lot of people at those towers have been jumping off and killing themselves lately, due to tourism issues it doesn't get released to the media so perhaps it was someone who died there!
sterhawk123 (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-10)
i'm sorry I didn't mean to write 'it'. I meant to write he/she.
sterhawk123 (1 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-10)
interesting...but there is no need to be afraid unless it hurts you. Somethings may look scary but under that scariness may be something nice

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: