You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: The Stalker That Doesn't Exist

Real Ghost Stories

The Stalker That Doesn't Exist

 

I am writing this out for a second time because I accidently clicked paste instead of copying the text... But here goes. For about the last three years I have had a presence following me that is able to cause sounds like a human would, like scraping and rustling but me and my friends included have all experienced it and we know after never seeing it after this many times and how swiftly and loud it can be it cannot be human. We have never witnessed a thing but we have heard sounds 3 meters away in bushes, in front of us and I have heard and felt it at my window many times.

I am not sure if this thing wants to harm me but personally I have had no experiences where it came close, but it constantly makes me feel nervous in my own home. But here is a story from my ex girlfriend who is just one of the people who experienced it as she believes it could have harmed her.

I was inside my house and she was in my back room (it isn't part of the house you have to walk through the backyard to get inside) anyway she messaged me saying something is in my backyard, I came rushing out to find my back room door open which I left open and her behind a couch with a knife in her hand shaking because she was so scared. She explained she felt and heard it roaming back and forth past the open door but not entering until I came and it was gone. I know this is an experience from someone else's point of view, but I just wanted to share the only experience were someone has felt threatened besides me when it first started happening.

Now there have been many experiences for me, but the strange thing is this thing feels super natural but never seems to enter my back room it always stays on the outside making noises. Every time I exit to walk into my house through the backyard I feel it watching me from either the bushes or around my wood shed area, and many times I have heard it flee when it hears me and I rush to turn on the light and I NEVER see it but it would have nowhere to escape. This thing is big no animal could make these sounds and you can just tell it's a big form by the presence it gives you. When I am getting close to my door and about to re enter I feel as if it is closing in on me, and when I close the door once I'm in I feel it is a reachable distance away just outside my door.

I basically live alone at all times and mostly I hear it when I am by myself but it has come when I have friends over many times. I lived with my ex girlfriend for 7 months at her house, and she said she believes I do have something following me as when I lived with her she felt scared to roam her hallways even during the day and always felt a presence in her house. Once I moved out she said she never felt it and was never scared to walk around her house and even sleeps with the door closed and lights off (she used to be very paranoid when I lived there).

The last piece of information I would like to share is that I have moved rooms to inside my house at one of the front room so the main window faces the front yard. Ever since I have moved in here I have felt it and heard it very loud outside my window, it's like it is either angry or clumsy in the new environment it has to use to access my window now.

As I am typing this now I have been feeling almost angry strong vibes coming around me and constant shivers down my spine. I am worried it is angry at me for moving and I am scared it might follow me overseas when I move in 6 months.

I write this because I hope maybe someone can shed some light on this who has had similar experiences and maybe give me ideas of what it could be. Or even help me to know if it will follow me overseas. Please don't say it's in my imagination as me and all my friends have witnessed it and it is definitely not an animal or a family member...

Thanks very much guys look forward to hearing back

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sync1337, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Nephele (3 stories) (101 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-02)
I have a similar feeling.
But everybody's stories are personally different.
I'd like to hear more from you though.
I wish I could help, but I'm looking for the same answers.
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
It is a demon. As a religious demonologist, I have dealt with very similar cases. Use (Catholic) holy water, blessed salt and rebuke it in Jesus' name. Consecrate your home to both the Immaculate Heart (of Mary) and the Sacred Heart (of Jesus). Pray the Rosary and call upon both Mary and St. Michael the Archangel, for assistance. Also, receipt of the Sacraments is crucial. God bless. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
XxxshadowxxX (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
It is probably a demon. It probably just happened to choose you as a victim. They tend to do that. Be careful it can hurt you. They have hurt me before. They told me and told me that they could not and would not hurt me but they did. So good luck and I hope you do not get hurt.

XxxshadowxxX ❤
sync1337 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-14)
No one comes to mind that has disliked me and passed away as barely anyone I have known has passed away only people I do not know very well. I have never touched an ouija board either and don't plan to... But I kind of get the feeling it is a demonic essence like you said.
XxxshadowxxX (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-13)
Well if it is a male and it only gives you angry vibes... Was there any male in your life that disliked you and died? Maybe it is someone you once knew. Or maybe he just chose to follow and torment you. It also maybe a demonic entity that wants you dead for some reason. Have you ever used a Ouija board?

XxxshadowxxX
sync1337 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-12)
To Shadow,

I am not sure of the size of the thing as I have never whitnessed it with my eyes but only heard it... But by the sounds of the noises it makes (which are very loud) and human like it has to be the size of teenager-adault but not as heavy as a bear as I don't hear its feet stomping on the ground... I can only really assume what its size is from the noises it is capable of and they are definetly human like. Also it gives off the vibe that this thing is a male... I can't explain why it gives me the vibe but I have always assumed it is a he. It has only given me angry vibes a couple of times most the time I am just scared because I know something is there it is usually a neutral vibe but sometimes I freely walked through my backyard knowing it wouldn't harm me. I guess after 3 years of no harm I became confident that it wasn't out to hurt me.

To Darkness,

It makes noises such as stepping on sticks and cracking them with a large foot like object... It also makes swishing sounds which are hard to explain (not like clothes swishing) and I swear I have even vaugly heard I kind of forced exhale sound before. It pushes through my brushes which sounds like its walking in my leg high shrubs. It also causes my pattio roof to crack because when something weighted walks on the bricks below it the wood rubs and makes a creaking sound and I can hear it outside. I have only recently moved inside my actual house but I have recieved feeling as if something is in my actual household when I came inside to use toilets. Also once I slept in my loungeroom a couple of years ago and it felt way to open and felt as if the thing could come from any side so I moved into an enclosed room and felt safer.
XxxshadowxxX (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-11)
Hmmm, well this thing is probably angry that you left your old home and now it has to get used to another house. It was probably very comfortable in your old home. It will most likely follow you every where, even over seas. This thing is it the size of a human or as big as a bear? Do you know if its a guy or chick? Does it give you any other vibes other than anger?

I am looking forword to hearing from you.
XxxshadowxxX
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-11)
Hi sync1337 can you explain what sort of noises this thing makes? So does it only do things when you are outside your house, it seems weird how it doesn't follow you inside.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: