You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Ghostly Love

Real Ghost Stories

Ghostly Love

 

I met a living ghost that completely changed my life.

I play an MMO (massively multiplayer online game) I met and began hanging out regularly with a guy on there, both on and offline. I have been given permission to use his game name, Cedric. Soon after this I started seeing this ghostly figure hanging around my apartment. He never did anything but stand around and watch me.

At first I just ignored him hoping he would get bored and leave, at this time I didn't realize he wasn't dead. When he didn't leave I tried to communicate with him, he wouldn't respond other than to just smile at first. I asked over and over who he was and all he ever did was smile.

In the meantime the relationship between me and Cedric became more and more serious. Day by Day we became better and better friends until we came to the discovery we were in love. He asked me to marry him and I said yes, I then moved to NY to live with him.

Oddly enough the ghost vanished after I had said yes and I wondered for a long time who he was and what he wanted.

You can imagine my surprise and shock when I stepped off the plane only to discover the "ghost" waiting for me. It was my fiancΓ©! Yes we had exchanged photos but the one he had sent me was a year or so old and he had changed a lot since the photo so I had not recognized him.

When I told him about my experience he told me he had been having dreams of being with me, he was able to perfectly describe several parts of my house I know he could have never seen unless he had been there.

Other hauntings by AmberMoonPriestess

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Utah

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AmberMoonPriestess, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AmberMoonPriestess (15 stories) (158 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2012-10-17)
So we finally got married YAY! We said our I Dos on December 30th 2011 😁

I know I have been gone for a bit, Severe health Issues with the hubby ending up in the ICU a couple of times. Things are getting better now so I hope I will have more time to get stories posted. A whole new circus has been invited into the building, One of the neighbors (a Non believer of the worst kind) bought a Ouija board and began "playing" with it. After all its "just a game" because ghosts and demons aren't real.

Unfortunately this invited a many things into the building, some benign, some just annoying, but a couple real nasties a friend and I had to take care of. Am working the stories out on paper before posting because several people prefer to remain anonymous.
AmberMoonPriestess (15 stories) (158 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-21)
Thank you all for the wonderful comments.

Everything is going great!

We are still deeply in love and planning on getting married as soon as finances allow.

Hope to be able to post some more stuff soon, been a bit quiet lately, other than the "neighbor" upstairs but that's a story in itself.
watermoon (2 stories) (54 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-28)
What a beautiful story. 😁 I found it amazing wow to think he would visit you months before you got engage to eachother that is so sweet. ❀
guyinsane2008 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-24)
OBE - kool... Sometimes I feel I have those. It would be freaky if your spirit can be seen though...
ybarue (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-24)
That is SO cool that you could work it out since he's a ghost! Are you two still in love? ❀ 😁
GACfan101 (11 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-05-21)
Wow this is a very cute story I definately say that you guys could be true soulmates 😁 this is one of my favorite stories on this sight btw. Good luck with you guys ❀ 😊
AmberMoonPriestess (15 stories) (158 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-17)
kiwi

Youre welcome, I have played both and I vastly prefer DnD much more realistic graphic wise as well as more fun. At least I think so.

Thank you, I hope to be posting more soon.
KiwiSpirit (1 stories) (43 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
Amber, thanks for your reply... I havn't tried DnD. I'd also almost forgotten that you can communicate via voice chat. Just another expample of how people can be close to eachother yet far away, through a virtual world.

I enjoy your stories.

Kiwi
AmberMoonPriestess (15 stories) (158 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
kiwi

Actually no it isn't WoW its DnD online.

Not only do you comunicate via keystrokes there but also talk throught their voice chat.
ChuppaChupp (6 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-15)
WOW!

Thats a pretty weird, but romantic story.
KOoooool (:

ChuppaChupp 😁
MelissaXXjennifer (4 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-14)
Wow...nothing like... Ghost love...
I had this friend of mine who told me once... This happened 2 years ago.
His name was Jason. And him and 4 friends visited a haunted insane Hospital in Canada... He told me that, he saw this picture of a girl that looked a lot like me... And he became 'sexually attracted' by this girl... That had died within the hospital...
KiwiSpirit (1 stories) (43 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-14)
Was the MMO game WoW? The fact that people can be virtually in the presense of eachother online in such ways as these games allow, to me is a representation of spirit engagement (in english people get to hang out virtually) if your thoughts can translate to finger taps that translate to keyboard commands that get relayed to the game, then sent shooting through space, relayed over satellites and transmitters and almost instantly communicate your desire to the recipient at the other end, why could souls not do this without a virtual environment? Games such as WoW are a world inside and aside from this reality we live, maybe more can be taken from this example and studied.

Kiwi
AmberMoonPriestess (15 stories) (158 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-12)
galvon

I believe its on my profile. If not let me know and I will add it.
AmberMoonPriestess (15 stories) (158 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-12)
Akemi

We both have had similar experiences, knowing the other has been hurt sharing moods among other things.

Many times we know what the other is thinking/feeling our friends tease about sharing a mind:) we speak so often with just a glance.
AmberMoonPriestess (15 stories) (158 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-12)
holly

Good to see you as well.

Thanks to all of you for the compliments.
AmberMoonPriestess (15 stories) (158 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-12)
Surya

Thank you for the compliment. You will be seeing it more and more the fun hasnt stopped since I moved.
Masako (10 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-12)
Sounds like he was astral projecting, but from what he told you apparently he wasn't conscious of doing it? I find that slightly hard to believe considering its frequency, but well, maybe his love for you gave him this neat ability.
Have you seen him in "ghostly" form since your move?

Either way, congratulations and best of luck in the big city. ❀
BloodyMary03 (5 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-12)
It must be awesome to be able to astrally project yourself. Even more so to be able to do it willingly. Could it be done?
koalagirl (3 stories) (111 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-12)
what a nice story with a beautiful ending life can be strange and something we can not explain all the best ❀
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-02-11)
ambermoon: Good for you!...Such a nice story... I often wonder if I'm haunting the house that I dream about...It's the same house all the time, just different people... Maybe they get scared and move! πŸ˜†...Also, when I was working at a store across town (30 minute drive) I swear I saw my husband probably three times... My daughter said he was probably projecting in his sleep, making sure that I was ok on the way to work... Thanks for the coolness ❀
Akemi (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-11)
thats so cute! I'm thinking that his spirit traveled to you, and you saw his spirit, because you 2 were in love. Is he a kind of psychic? Because I know of an ability that sounds similar to this experience. The psychic lover can hear the cry of a loved ones distress, no matter the distance. They can hear something inaudible basically. The ability is called clairaudience. Just thought you would want to know. Congratulations!
galvon (142 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-11)
me and my girlfriend have that alot... I dream about being with her and she sees me than its weird and complicated... You ahve a msn?...
esther91 (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-11)
Wow that was a beautiful post! Thank you for sharing

❀ Esther
Hazey22 (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-11)
My bad, I understand now. I apologise for the previous post, Its been a long day.

Congratulations and I wish you all the best.

Hazey22
Hazey22 (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-11)
AmberMoonPriestess

Sorry I'm confused, Your fiance is a ghost or did he break into your house pretending to be a ghost and just watch you? Either way I don't understand why anyone is applauding that.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hazey22
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-11)
Congrats on finding love and taking a big leap moving to another city.

I echo Surya's comment: good to see a familiar name
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-11)
AmberMoonPriestess

What a beautiful story. I really cannot express in words what I would like to write or say. What I will say though is "Love is and works in Magical Ways" when we find it that is.

Nice to see a familiar name.

Thank you.
Surya

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: