You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A Family of Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

A Family of Ghosts

 

I have lived in my home 13 years, and I have done everything I can to live with these ghosts, but I don't think I can take much more, my friends say my personality changes when I'm home, things go flying across the room, footsteps are heard up and down the stairs in the hallway, and I learned to ignore them. I believe there are two men and one women and a child. I have video of them talking, but no one wants to help me, I have used sage, that keeps them away for awhile, but they come back, I have had visitors run from my house, everyone asks how can I stay here? I have no where else to go, no money, and this is my home and I am trying my best to stay here. I have hundreds of detailed encounters, one I will never forget was a few weeks ago, my minister from my church came over to pray with me, his name is Pastor Hafeman, and the living room became very cold, our hot coffee turned to cold coffee in seconds, when the minister was on his knees holding my hands and we were praying, this ghost or whatever this evil presence is in my home, pushed me back away from the minister, the minister said I'm not going to let go, hold on, and at the final words, I was weak, and shaking, but they didn't leave, I need some help here, or I will have to move. Please help!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lynne ramirez, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

ghostreader1000 (34 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-01)
Lynne,
Hi my name is Mike I have some advice for you.

1.Find out who owned the home first and the history of it and who it was that lived there.

2.Contact that investigation group that has there comment on here they can help.

3.Candle burning is ok as well.

4.Do not show fear ok, Let the spirits know that they are forgiven and that they can be at peace.

5.DO NOT anger the spirits let them know by saying I want to help you find peace. Making a spirit anger can lead to bad incidents.

6.Wish them to be happy and not angry, I mean when bad things hapen to people and when they pass away the sometimes like to take their anger out on innocent people who had no affiliation with them or what took place.

7.Keep praying that they will find peace.

8.Just keep it simple and go on with life do not let it bother you keep finding information and help on what you can do.

9.Make a simple plan with what helps to keep them away and do it everyday. Yes and do not upset them just ask them nicely to please stop being angry with you because you did nothing to hurt them.

10.And finally try to help them in any way possible to leave your house with peace and understanding.

I hope I was able to help you in some way
God Bless you
ColoradoCarter (1 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-03-10)
Hi! Our group can help you sweetie!

Experiencing paranormal activity?

Serious inquiries only. We NEVER charge a fee for our services. We investigate homes and businesses. We do require our clients to sign a waiver of liability and participation contract form prior to any investigation we conduct.

If you live in Colorado Springs or the surrounding areas and would like to get more information about scheduling an investigation, please e-mail Michelle at michelle_carter3380 [at] hotmail.com




ABOUT C.S.P.A.- Colorado Springs Paranormal Association (CSPA) conducts investigations and research into claims of paranormal phenonmena primarily through the use of scientific methods supplemented by intuitive means.

Our research tools and methods include -- but may not be limited to -- the use of photography, audio/video recordings, environmental monitors and intuitive researchers.

Following an investigation, we analyze the results of the data collected using various computer programs as well as one-on-one personal analysis and corroboration/input from additional experts in the field.

Colorado Springs Paranormal Association (CSPA) is a volunteer-only, non-profit group.

Visit us: http://www.paranormalcoloradosprings.org
Our site is currently under construction so please visit our MySpace page at:
http://www.myspace.com/paranormalcoloradosprings


PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE CURRENTLY AT CAPACITY AND ARE CLOSED TO NEW MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS.

MEMBERS OF C.S.P.A.-
* Bev Porter - Team Lead, Investigator, EVP, Researcher
* Paul Sninchak, Co-leader, Investigator, Video/Tech Consultant
* Michelle Carter - Lead Case Mgr/Investigator/Interviewer
* Marti Brickner - Researcher, Physics/Electromagnetic Consultant
* Claude Covington - Associate Investigator
* Nancy Wells-Georgia - Investigator/Tech/Liaison
* Jack Student - Investigator/Tech/General Assistant
* David Carter - Investigator/Data Analyst
* Jennifer Smith - Associate Investigator
* Jason Smith - Investigator/Tech/Data Analyst
* Jonathan Porter - Investigator
* Matthew Goss - Associate Investigator/Tech
* Kari Carpenter - Case Mgr/Investigator/Interviewer
* Nicole Brown - Associate Investigator
* Ryan Kinder - Associate Investigator/Tech
* John Aultman - Case Mgr/Investigator/Interviewer
* Becky Brown - Assoc. Investigator
* Terri Beaver - Assoc. Investigator
* April Brashears - Investigator/EVP
* Jim Brashears - Investigator/Tech
* Charles Carley - Assoc. Investigator/EVP Assoc.
* Daniel Torres - Associate Investigator
* Eric Ray - Associate Investigator
* Paulina Loveless- Associate Investigator
* Jeff Loveless - Associate Investigator
* Stephen Frechette - Associate Investigator/Tech

PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE CURRENTLY AT CAPACITY AND ARE CLOSED TO NEW MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS.
Pixiemel (20 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-02-29)
thank you for sharing :)! I see you are very troubled, and I am here to help! I always see people tryna get rid of the ghosts... Yes salt, sage, smoke, the sounds of chimes may push the ghosts away, but fow how long? They are trapped! It may take years to come back but still! And everyone alwasy tries to make them leave, but no one ever actually tries to help them.think...why are ghosts here? What traps them?...asnwer? They haven't found the peace they needed. So all you have to do, is light a white candle for them, asking for their souls to find the peace they need, that they are forgiven if they have done something, and that they are free to go now. Tell them to go into the light. While looking at the candle, say a prayer for them,(doesnt have to be a spiritual one if you are not religious, I'm not, just say stuff like we all come and go, we are not eprfect yet we deserve forgiveness and end our lives with peace etc etc). Encourage them, telling them its ok now, its over, they should feel free and calm, and keep reminding them to look for the light and go into it. It may take more than once, they are often scared sad or confused and need to be calmed, freed and guided. Best of luck, let me know :).its easy really. All that's needed is for them not to be treated as enemies, which is the big mistake people do!
knighn (1 stories) (16 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-12-03)
i understand what you feel... I've been experiencing the same for almost 15 years living in our house...they're living with us since the day we moved in... We also asked our Pastor to blessed our house twice, but they're still with us... I got used to it.
for as long as they were not hurting us, I will still live in that house...
for you, just don't forget to pray...
Jesus is more powerful than them right?
Don't forget that He's always there for you... Don't let them (those entity) lose your Faith in God...

ill pray for you...
God bless...
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-27)
I'm sorry that you are going through this ordeal. 😢 Since I am coming into this a little late, I hope that your problem has been resolved or that the activity has died down some. My suggestion would probably the same as most people in this situation. I would contact a paranormal research team to come in your home and have the house blessed. I myself would probably try every ritual out there until the problem was solved or at the least a livable situation. If all else fails I would move. I know you said your financial situation wasn't good so I hope that something will solve this before that is even considered. Good luck and God bless! -Shelby
supernaturalgirl (6 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-27)
I'm so sorry that happened to you! That's sounds really scary, I'm not sure how I would handle it. Hopefully it's all worked out, and Shane seems like a great person so I hope his advice helped! All I can say is that from what little experience I've had from reading stories, or watching specials about hauntings, it does seem that they don't like to be ignored. My only advice would be to ask them to leave. But hopefully you've figured it out and their not bothering you anymore!
Best of Luck
Mel
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-20)
Just say to them please leave it worked for me ! Only did it too one ghost I saw and never saw him again. I have seen other ghosts in my house. I believe there is loads. My lights flicker, window blind keeps moving, food wrappers keep moving even paper. I have had something breathing on me, things have been lost and where I have looked it isn't there when later I go back to the same thing where I was looking before it turns up. I have seen orbs heard, voices had dreams come true. I know what you are going through it scares me too. Never ignore because they will get too you finally. I tried ignoring them they kind of getting mad but they are getting attention I don't know what they want. I tried ignoring them but they are doing usual things they haven't done before my taking items, flickering the lights, moving the window blind and that.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-18)
What a horrible ordeal to have to live with.

i realize I am commenting a few months after your story posted, have there been any recent developments? Have you been able to find peace from these entities?

I will pray for you.
God Bless!
Brittany (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-03)
My advice to you is to find a local group to come in and help you. There are many ghost hunter groups that will do it for free. If they are affecting you that much, I would try my best to contact someone ASAP.
olivia (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
if your native you can cedar your house or you can have a cedar man do it for you. You can put sage on the top of every door you have. I know these things cause I am also native
kristy38 (5 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
thanks for telling this. Maybe they need your help. Have you ever told them to go to the light they see. Maybe there trying to find someone who can help them. Some time when people pass they don't know they have died so they keep on doing things like they have always done. Have you done that what the other person said to do yet? Have they left your home?
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-30)
You were on the right track with the Sage, I will give you directions on how to perform the ceremony completely and what you will need.

http://www.yourghoststories.com/ghost-articles/native-american-ceremony.php

I will follow your story the best I can and if you need further directions on the ceremony please just ask.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: