You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Always Saw Strange Things

Real Ghost Stories

I Always Saw Strange Things

 

I'm new in this website, I read some stories here and some of them look like my life but not in all... I have come here to try to find some answers or help...

I'm a French woman about 30 years old. The first time I saw something, I was 4 years old. As long as I remember, I always saw strange things, not only once or twice but all the time, each day, day or night.

I see them, I hear them... Sometimes they touch me, sometimes they are just here, and sometimes they are aggressive... Feel uncomfortable everywhere... Sometimes I can't even enter in rooms...

I read some comments; some people call it a "gift"... For me it isn't a gift, it's a nightmare...

I would like to know if someone is like me, "very sensitive". How they can live quietly with that. How can I leave it away... Why I live that and how abandon it...

I tried to pray, I tried to stay at home, I tried to ignore it, and I tried to speak with them to understand... But it continues...

I'm tired of being scared all the time, I'm tired of being disturbed all times, I'm tired of going to church, temple, cemeteries to find some peace...I'm tired about this "gift"...

I don't want to be quiet anymore, to keep it secret because I don't want people to think I'm crazy...

Can someone help me or answer me?

Thanks for reading it...

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, musoo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

AuraTopp (4 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-02-21)
Hi, it might be helpful to join a physhic circle at your local spiritualist church. They can help you control your third eye (as they call it)
AloveB85 (2 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-15)
hopefully by now you've found a way to find peace. With entitys like these, most times its best to ingore what is happening, unless the spirit drives you to the point where you can't (read my story)
Evil feeds off evil, fear feeds off fear.
If you are still having these feelings, and are fearful, focus on other things. Do not engagge the dark enitiy, you can not know entirely what that could bring.

I am interested in knowing how this worked out for you!
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-18)
God has given you that gift for a special purpose. You mind find a way to use that to help people and spirits. E-mail me if you want, I can help you balance this powers of yours out and help you discover more of this purpose.
God Bless
nyarlathotepsama (1 stories) (43 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-02-18)
There is nothing in science that disproves things like spirit sensitivity or ESP, so never feel like your stupid or crazy for believing what you feel. I'd say begin by studying meditation, it can be greatly relaxing and it is possible it might even help you begin to shut it out.

You could also try taking ab42berry's advice, although maybe not just the UCSM, but study on what you feel. Knowledge is a great first step to understanding and understanding can lead to control. I'm not trying to sound mystical or anything, it is a scientific method to the metaphysical (or just about any subject.)
Milly78 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-17)
I have experienced paranormal since I was about 4 years old. To be honest I think no matter how brave a person thinks they are there will be times that you will be scared. I have had a lot of similar things happen to me. I just try to go on about my life and not pay attention to them. And a lot of the paranormal has calmed down since I quit being so afraid and just ignore them. Sometimes it's hard to but I just keep going. I have Holy Water also which has helped me out alot. I hope this has been somewhat helpful to you God Bless! 😊
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-17)
I'm with Devious.

While as annoying and frighting as this is... You have to live your life. The disturbing things you see or hear just feed more and more off that fear.

You need to be strong and live life. You've only got one and being scared is no way to live it (and yes I realize easier said than done)
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-17)
yes. Honey you need to get some kind of spiritual guidance. Do you live in France? I ask because if you do I can help you search for some one out there. Some one who is honest & not out to rip you off or make it worse. Bless you I hope you can learn how to control this "gift" trust me I know its not easy or fun, 'specially when you don't understand or want anything to do with it. Also tell them out loud to leave you alone! Let us know & God bless!

~~LSD~~
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-17)
Musoo, I'm sorry to hear you're having so much trouble. If you don't want to feel these things any more, the best thing you can do is to focus everything you can on denying and ignoring these things exist completely. I'm not saying that when you hear or see something to ignore it, I'm saying CONVINCE yourself completely that it isn't there. It's not real. That is how many people turn this gift off. Just be aware that sometimes you can do this so well that it never comes back.

If you cannot shut this off, just do your best to strengthen yourself. Keep busy, stay healthy and happy, and live your life as free of negativity as you can be. Chances are it will go away on its own. You can try a number of things including shielding (envision a white light surrounding you... That is your shield, and you can mold it/form it however you feel best suits you), have your aura cleansed by a metaphysical expert, or any number of other suggestions out there.

I hope you find peace. Best of luck to you!
ab42berry (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-17)
you should contact the unicorn cove school of metaphysics based in maine, just google them

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: