You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Demon Attack Help Me Please

Real Ghost Stories

Demon Attack Help Me Please

 

I'm new here, and I need some help with some strange things happening around my house. I'll start with this: all of these things are real, unexplainable without moving to the paranormal, and if I told anyone I would sound insane. I am NOT religious, I tried becoming Catholic because of these events, but I question religion too much. No preaching on the comments. I am young, thus making people think I just want attention (I haven't told a lot of people, but still, its common sense to think that as even I did at first!).

I am Wiccan, and I would like to order supplies for the exorcism, but my only source of income is my sister, and she's not realizing I NEED money and stalling me. And to the actual events, I will list them in order as I think of them, and of importance they are to me. If you have any questions, just ask, and ANY advice would be helpful. Sorry for the long introduction, my apologies.

To start, I have always been afraid of ghosts. Not afraid, but weary, and when I was young I had the fear to the extreme. I was too afraid to go near the hall way or go into my room, as that's what connects it. I 'saw' quick flashes of images of body parts, figures, and once even letters. My mother solved the problem by yelling at me to get over it and lock me in my room, so I had no choice but to get over it. When I was 11-12, I had around a year of nightmares about ghosts and spirits, and then after that I pretty much stopped dreaming completely.

Then came the explicit dreams, I thought they were just dreams. But they were incredibly realistic, of someone performing oral on me, or just outright having sex with me. I would always wake up with my panties wet, and I figured it was hormones. During one dream I imagined some man or monster type thing trying to take my panties off and woke up in the middle of it, and when I woke up I was actually holding them up. I figured I was mimicking the dream and let it go.

During that year, I would occasionally feel something ever so slowly try to open my legs. I was thinking about it, so I figured my mind was doing it and nothing more. Now I really doubt that it was just my imagination.

Now to the current events when it all really started. One night I was tired, knew I had to sleep, but I couldn't. So I put on a dim light to relax and just think in my bed. I fell into a dream like state, and felt something touch my face and my arm. I know it wasn't sleep paralysis as I have experienced that before, and it was different. I couldn't move, so 'it' went on. It pinched my right nipple, and then I felt it move my body as I was sleeping to my side. I usually sleep with one leg tucked in and the other sticking out, so I felt it move the one tucked in, and then I felt something really cold enter inside me. I couldn't remember the rest, as I blacked out, and when I woke up my panties were again, wet.

I soon started reading up about it, thinking about it, and once I let it have sex with me out of curiosity. Then it really began harassing me by annoying me at night, constantly trying to have sex with me, resorting to rape. After that, it began communicating telepathically, and I figured I was becoming schizophrenic at the time, of course. I finally realized I wasn't, and was confused.

I tried going on with my life, ignoring it, and one night it wouldn't stop trying to open my legs. I took a belt, tightened it so I couldn't move my legs too well, and soon fell asleep. When I woke up, it was off and beside me in my bed. I knew I put it on, but I didn't know how it came off, and 'it' obviously just pulled it off, not unbuckled it or anything. Sooner or later it began annoying me in school, when I was trying to work. Then one day I asked it when it was going to leave, and it replied "Sooner or later, but another one will come after you then." I asked it if it would be good or evil, and thus it replied "It depends, it can be good or evil." So when I got home, it said another one would come after me because 'it' was now chasing someone else.

As it goes on, at night I would usually feel something warm in my bed, or hear a beating, exactly like a heart. It was in my mattress at first, it annoyed me, but I figured it was my own beating. Then I realized it was the entity itself. I figured out it wasn't just one as well, but several. Around 3-4, but the number has probably grown. I have tried stones, but they don't work (If you're Wiccan or go to stone shops you should know what I mean).

Now I'll go on to less physical events but more sight related events. When I was around six, I was talking to my dad in the kitchen and I randomly looked to the corner of the wall where it connects to the hall way. I saw a man, an average sized man, with short hair just crouching there, watching. Another time I was on my computer as we have a 'computer room' where all the computers and computer parts go. It was a bit late, and I looked up as there is a television set there, and randomly saw a figured standing on the entrance just leaning there, watching.

I was like okay, there's something there that looks like that, no big deal. An hour later I looked up again in an attempt to confirm that theory but the shape was gone, so I was of course, confused and questioning if I even saw it in the first place. One night I was sleeping on the couch, and woke up sort of. There was a television in the room and you could see a reflection. I saw something with long hair and a gown, like something from the ring. It was poking my necklace of amethyst and quartz. I ignored it and fell back asleep soon enough after that.

Now it is getting REALLY serious here. They are destroying my life. They probably aimed after me due to emotional vulnerability as my mother is 'sick' and emotionally abuses me and cries to everyone else so they blame me, as it has always been. I used to be bullied relentlessly as school, but this year has changed, thankfully. The demons probably 'feed' off of the hatred in my home, as there is a lot of it.

And yes, I am sure it is no incubi or any incubus as the sex isn't great, you can just feel the pulsing and it orgasm and you feel nothing. They caused nightmares, and I have some scratches on my leg. Now it is really serious, as they are resorting to possession, but I hope that's not the case, I really do.

During the day, today, I took a nap. It was fairly late, not dark, but around sunset. I had a dream that was weird, with me trying to get rid of them and failing. After the dream, I was in a weird state. I could only see out of one eye, but barely, and I couldn't speak very well. I called my sister and she was confused, ran to my dad to ask what was wrong, and then I 'woke' up. She said I was incomprehensible at the time, and she said she tried talking to me, but I couldn't remember. I believe the demons were attempting to possess me.

They still rape me at night, every which way they can, and it is still annoying. There have been cases of me home alone and doors moving, creaking, and things falling when no one is in the room. But that has been happening for a while, of course. I would really appreciate ANY help or advice at all, as I am in desperate need of it. Remember, I am not looking for religious arguments or preaching, just advice! Thank you for any help or advice that is given. Oh, and my apologies for the LONG story, sorry about that!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, WAFFLESQUID, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-28)
I cleaned up the comments as much I can. The author specifically requested no preaching, so the preachy comments were deleted. And for the fanatics out there, please, spare me the persecution complex. Now, the author herself isn't very receptive to feedback either and responds in an unacceptable manner, so comments on this story are now closed. I rarely have to do this, but this situation calls for it. Sorry all.
Rainman (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-27)
Death cry, no matter how cranky or mad you feel, god will always love you, I hope you find it in your heart to apoligize to these good people who have tried to help you.
God bless
Rainman
Kate (18 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-27)
Death Cry, the members of this site are, through no fault of their own, ultimately incapable of providing the help you need. It seems abundantly clear that attempting to deal with these manifestations through new age crap like "banishings", salt baths and stones is not going to help you. Your home life is, as you have admitted, the source of all of this. Your psychological and emotional issues need to be dealt with for all of this to stop.

You need PROFESSIONAL HELP. I don't care if you don't like the idea; I don't care if you cuss me out. The reality of this needs to be pounded into your skull. If you do not wish to speak to a counselor in person, then you should seek advice online on a forum frequented by mental health professionals and get in touch, online, with social workers who have had experience working with abuse cases like yours. And don't pretend like the paranormal is your only problem. If you want help, you need to thoroughly explain your situation regarding your family. If you really are that desperate, doesn't it make sense to consider every option available to you? You said you wanted ANY advice, so try to keep an open mind...
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-27)
DC,
have you contacted a local priest to do a walkthrough yet? I think this may be a huge benefit on your part. It's time you took care of this shiaat... Step up to the plate sister.
Lovin you sister bear.
Kate (18 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-27)
"And despising myself has to do with a LOW SELF-ESTEEM, not the need for psychological help, genius."

Well obviously despising yourself and the low self esteem are reasons why you need help...

" And besides, I never put the blame else where, you're just an idiot. If you think I put the blame else where, then you really are stupid."

Never put the blame elsewhere!? Don't make me laugh. That's ALL you've been doing! You continue to insult peoples' intelligence yet you fail to realize that your overly hostile reactions are only cutting you off from the help you supposedly desire. When you go so far as insulting a mod, you're likely to get yourself banned and will lose your ability to receive further help; that's really smart of you.

Your emotional immaturity is staggering. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to know how old you are. If things are that bad I'm sure you would have considered calling child protective services by now.
Death_Cry (1 stories) (7 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-02-27)
Kate, you are an idiot. Seek help from my father and sister? My sister ALSO emotional abuses me and gets my mother to continue as well, obviously she would LOVE to help me out if she is willing to emotionally abuse me as well. My father? If he wasn't willing to stop it in the first place, do you honestly think he's willing to help me? Use some common sense here Kate, seriously! You call me a lost cause yet you can't think of the OBVIOUS. And besides, family members don't do shiat, obviously, and friends are useless and worthless. DUH. Please Kate, use your brain for once. And despising myself has to do with a LOW SELF-ESTEEM, not the need for psychological help, genius. You truly aren't worth my time if you can't see things that are RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE. They can't get any closer than they are, yet you still can't see any of it without someone pointing it out and telling you. That's just pathetic. I'm done guiding a mere child and pointing out the obvious since she can't understand any of it. Just shut up, I'm done trying to be a teacher for once.
Whitebuffalo, stop being an idiot, the people who I choose fights with will never be of any value to me, nor will anyone else. Sorry, I'm not foolish enough to have value in anyone. Maybe you are, but if you haven't noticed, I'm far different than you, so stop confusing me to be at your level of stupidity. I'll close out who I choose, as they will never mean a thing to me, and even if I don't close them out, they STILL will mean nothing to me. And besides, I never put the blame else where, you're just an idiot. If you think I put the blame else where, then you really are stupid.
Kate (18 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-02-27)
DeathCry:

"How old are you? You sound terribly young to be online."

I sound young, really? I am in my mid-twenties, so I guess that I still am. But it is obvious that you are the one coming off as awfully immature in all of your posts. Rather than ignore or respond intelligently to advice you do not agree with, you go into some of the most psychotic, hate filled rants I have ever seen on the internet. And yet the last time you responded to me, you claimed that you were above emotions, because they are for the weak.

"not everyone is stupid enough to run to adults when they have problems and expect them to tell them to go away and make it all better. "

How is coming to an online forum, asking complete strangers to help you fix your problems any more intelligent than seeking help from friends and family members? Surely not everyone in your life is out to get you.

"You're what made me call you an idiot, it's not because of stupid 'emotional problems'. I do not need help at all, just because I insulted you does not mean I need help, genius."

I don't care that you called me an idiot. Honestly, insults coming from you are about as cutting as those from coming from a small child throwing a tantrum. It's not just the way you insulted me personally that makes me think you need help. If you can't see why, then you're truly a lost cause.

You seem to contradict yourself quite a bit. You come to this site looking for help: " I would really appreciate ANY help or advice at all, as I am in desperate need of it.". You explain how your problems are fed by emotional negativity stemming from your relationship with your mother, amongst other things. Then when people suggest that you might need counseling, you claim that emotions are for the weak pathetic women like myself, who should, according to you, go kill themselves, and that you're SO GLAD that you're able to transcend them. And then you have also written this:

When I was younger I used to get really depressed and such over my mother (Or anything else), and would go to my room and just sleep it off. Usually when I get depressed I just lay in my bed doing whatever. But the thing is, I'm pretty much MADE of negative energies. I have violent impulses, usually insult people terribly, my mind is full of negative thoughts, and to top that off, I absolutely DESPISE myself. I usually tear myself down, and it's not unusual for me to insult myself."

Are you sure the above statement is consistent with your claim that you "do not need [psychological] help at all"?

"Kate, it wasn't common sense at all, but rather sheer stupidity. MY mother is the cause of this, so do you really think she wants to help? Are you seriously kidding me? I would expect that kind of 'common sense' from a four year old. I don't call everyone who tries to help me an idiot, I just call people who give me idiotic advice idiots."

Perhaps that was poor advice. All you said was that your mother was emotionally abusive. You did not describe your situation with her in detail, so I had no way of knowing the severity and nature of this abuse, nor could one necessarily assume that your all of your issues are stemming from her. Sometimes teens do have a tendency to skew their stories to make themselves out to be the only victim. And, despite what you believe, emotionally abusive parents may sometimes agree to receive help for themselves and their children. I'm sorry if this is not the case for you. You should seek further help from your father and sister.

"I'm sorry you're foolish enough to WANT to be raped and do it to yourself, but sorry to say, I wouldn't."

How in the world is this a logical interpretation of what I've said?

"And besides, it's not rape if you WANTED it to happen, yet you can't seem to figure that part out. NICE."

Obviously you don't understand what I've written. Never did I say you wanted any of this. I think this is some kind of psychologically based, extreme manifestation of your negative emotions. Clearly you're not going to be dealing with those any time soon...
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-27)
No one has the power to "MAKE" you call someone names or insult them. YOU have the power above others and the way you react to what they say. Do not try to place the blame elsewhere when you know full well that YOU are responsible for what you type.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-27)
Death?
You are trying to pick fights with the wrong side here... Watch who you close out, as they may be your biggest asset.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-27)
Death Cry,
I think I know what the problem here is. Your total lack of self confidence, along with a very low self-esteem, may be feeding into a big ball of negative energy. Over time, this energy not only becomes self aware, but so intelligent, creating the means to make you more miserable--a self sustaining feeding cycle. Let me recommend creating a positive atmosphere... For example, a tea party, with all your little dolls set up in little chairs. Keeping this positive charge in the homes atmosphere will help starve this negative force, sending it on the way to another location.
Also, let me add that it can't hurt to go and speak to a Catholic priest... Have a house blessing... Invite your mom to partake in this ritual, as she seems to be a big part of the problem. Say your prayers before bed.
๐Ÿ˜Š โค Much love to you D.C. And good luck.
ghost_whisperer13 (3 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-02-27)
oh and one more thing maybe it needs somto have sex with it willingly to get it to stop ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
ghost_whisperer13 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-27)
oh and I almost forgot this happenend to me too, but I just gave up and gave in. She told me that she died of rape when she was 8 years old. So that may be the problem. Get it to trust you and then you could make it stop if not email me at smileypumpkin [at] rocketmail.com ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
ghost_whisperer13 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-27)
I know a ghost. I have talked to her. She isn't bad at all, and she told me to become a ghost hunter to destroy all the bad ghost in the world. No offense, but all of you guy are pathetic.
You whine all about these ghost and complain that they scare you. If you need help tell me. And I'll explain. To all of you ghost whisperers. All I am saying is I am here to help you. P.S. I'm a 13 year old boy!๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-27)
Excuse me, just for a minute please Death Cry.

Jitow.
WHAT did you mean by those last couple of sentences in your comment of the 26th? If you should so choose, you COULD respond to this on my personal e-mail.
I am specifically referring to THIS sentence "...will let you be a moderator, I bet that would make you very happy-you could keep the whole site plain vanilla."
Wa-do.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-27)
Dearest Death Cry,
I have done all in my power on this site, save for one thing, to keep you in your comfort zone.
I have deleted the comments that are "overly Christian", I have warned people to stay away from that sort of comment, I have personally e-mailed a few posters and asked for a bit more genteel comments.
YOU are not cooperating.
You CAN NOT get on here and threaten people. You may not think that you are, as this is a public forum, but dear, when you tell someone they are not "worth living" or that they should "shut the ---- up", or similar comments... (I kept to the more subtle comments, and stayed away from the ones that outright TELL someone to kill them-self). We are not here to start out the career of an Internet bully.
What you have received through these comments are some VERY useful and PROVEN methods that work.
Ignore the comments that piss you off, and take to heart the ones that may assist. But you must stop these written attacks on the good people here who are merely tying to help. You must understand that we come from various backgrounds, with various methods to deal with things in our daily lives.
Thing is, Hun. You have joined in a family here. We may not always get along, and we might have words with one another from time to time, but I personally can not sit by and read all these terrible things you are telling my brothers and sisters, especially since I KNOW all they are trying to do is to help.
I request that you stop.
You MAY tell someone that you do not think their advice will help, you MAY NOT tell them the world would be a better place without them.
I, for one, would totally disagree with that statement.
Watch what you write from here on out.
Wa-do.
Kate (18 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-27)
Sweetheart, you have serious emotional problems. Whether or not you care to admit it, you need help. If your mother is too messed up, find another adult who can help you. I was genuinely trying to be helpful, but clearly you're too bitter to listen to common sense. What's the point of coming online and sharing your story if you're just going to call everyone who tries to help you an idiot? Stop making up metaphorical stories about demons raping you when really you're doing this to yourself. I give up.
Kate (18 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-26)
DeathCry,

You cannot ignore the cause of your problem and hope it will go away. The best advice I can offer, and I hope it is not too unwelcome, is to try everything you can to alleviate some of the emotional issues going on in your life. You yourself said that these negative emotions flying around were probably feeding them, so why not cut them off from the source of their power? You may not like the idea of therapy, but it seems to me like this is by far the best way to deal your emotional problems which are causing you to manifest these poltergeists, hallucinations, whatever. If you felt like the last counselor you went to was blaming you, see another one. You especially need to deal with your antagonistic relationship with your mother. For your sake, I hope she would be reasonable enough to see that this is best for the both of you. You don't need to try to become "loving" and kind" overnight, but I think you at least need to be able to vent your emotions in a constructive setting.

If you absolutely refuse the idea of therapy, know that it may be very difficult for you to transcend these things all by yourself. If you choose to continue ignoring this fact and pretending that "emotions are for the weak", burying yourself deeper in your miseries, the problem will not go away. You will just dig yourself deeper into a hole of depression and self destructive tendencies. I don't think you really want that, but perhaps these forces do. Anyone who has studied these so called demonic attacks can tell you that these "beings" try to keep you isolated because it makes you more vulnerable.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-26)
"Take that as a warning of what you say to me"...D.C.
seriously folks, be careful what you say to this message board princess. Her ego is bigger than her problem.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-26)
DC,
since you obviously know it all, not sure why you even came here looking for help. I can't help but laugh at your thread title..."Help me please" lol
even though you have been deemed a troll...
Just remember DC, I still love you.
sincerely,
PJOD
p.s. Still lovin' you kid. (winks)
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-26)
Just throwing this out there. DC is obviously a troll and is not looking for help, so let's just leave her to sulk on her own thread here.
Death_Cry (1 stories) (7 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-02-26)
Hmm, apologies for the cruelness. But take that as a warning of what you say to me, as it seems ever since the incidents started I have been becoming hypersensitive about dealing with stupid comments. So do us both a favor and don't make those stupid comments no one wants to deal with, alright?
nyarlathotepsama (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-26)
Ditto DeviousAngel. There is nothing wrong with being a Christian, in fact it is a good thing in almost all cases. However there is this term I enjoy. "There is more in heaven and earth than is dreamed in your philosophy." that is paraphrased from Hamlet of course, to make it easier to read and understand.

It is not good advice to tell people to totally change their way of life, it is the same as if I gave a suggestion telling everyone who is christian that they need to convert to Wicca or there is no solution for their problem.

I'm not insulting anyone, I'm just stating that brow beating people with your bible is no better than what was done in the dark ages, or even the Spanish Inquisition. I know I'm somewhat new to this site but it is about helping people and sharing our burdens, not converting everyone to your way of belief. I'm not going to get stuck in a theological debate in someone else's story so I'll just leave with this comment.

Leave your flowing white robe of sanctimony at the door please.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
Jitow, you are the prime example of the type of person that makes me not want to come here and read comments anymore. We get it, you're a Christian and you believe God is the only answer to the problem. Enough is enough.
nyarlathotepsama (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
Well I do have one possible suggestion that can help, although you have to want it to work. Positive thinking can create positive energy according to many philosophies, you can try creating a mantra, something you repeat to yourself several times each day, I've been using "I am not afraid and my demon has no power over me if I am not afraid." I even repeat it when I awaken paralyzed and it has been some help to me so far.

There is also one other thing, when you blame yourself it is just what your demon is looking for because it makes your will weakened. Demon's aren't only a christian belief, all the eastern religions have their demons as do many African, South American, and even Yupik and Inuit. These date back even further than even the most liberal estimates of western religions. They focus more on the person's own will. A strong will can be like armor.

Also, it might still be an incubus or something like one without the sex being "good". The research I've done says it can go both ways, really good or really bad. I'm sorry I can't be of more help but I'm not a wealth of ways to defeat spirits and such, just someone who does a lot of research into the supernatural. I hope any of what I said might help you.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
DC,
this forum is set up so folks can offer advice and give their opinion to stories that are posted. Telling folks to "shut up" after starting a thread containing a story, adding that you will participate in discussion, does not make much sense. However, a lot of what you have been posting does not. That being said I would like to add one thing. After reading your post below this, it has come to my attention that you may be a "dark entity"--- In my experience, a dark entity is one that is entirely human, but only exists to make life difficult for those around him/her. It exists only to dull the light. I say you may be, as I don't really know you... And the case may be that you are a victim yourself to a dark entity (example-mother) and your self esteem is completely destroyed. Only you can rise above all this, but not until you conquer this self loathing you have.
OK... Now I will abide by your request and shut up. Good luck.
Death_Cry (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
Oh, and to everyone else, I figured out why they decided to choose me and my room. When I was younger I used to get really depressed and such over my mother (Or anything else), and would go to my room and just sleep it off. Usually when I get depressed I just lay in my bed doing whatever. But the thing is, I'm pretty much MADE of negative energies. I have violent impulses, usually insult people terribly, my mind is full of negative thoughts, and to top that off, I absolutely DESPISE myself. I usually tear myself down, and it's not unusual for me to insult myself. Which causes another issue of, the only thing I would be willing to fix at all is to stop harming innocent people. And that really wouldn't do much. So it leads me to believe that I'm stuck like this. I'm not looking for emotional help, I'm just trying to see if there is anything else I can do to help get rid of them, without being positive, loving, incredibly kind, etc. Any suggestions? And yes, I know it probably isn't going to work like that, but I still refuse emotional help, and I'm not looking to see anyone who I can 'talk' to. To me, talking is useless and just makes you a burden. Besides, the last time I went to see a counselor she pretty much sugar-coated 'It's all YOUR fault', so it wouldn't help if I saw a professional anyways.
Death_Cry (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
Pjod, will you shut up? You're not even giving me advice, just posting, so stop trying to get attention. And to Terran, thank you very much, I appreciate your comment, as it is very helpful. I appreciate an experience that seems honest and useful. ๐Ÿ˜Š โค
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
Great advice by Terran.
DC, perhaps this experience was meant for a reason. Maybe that reason is for you to gain knowledge, so you can help others that fall in the same situation. Just a thought.
nyarlathotepsama (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
I just wanted to say I can't believe anyone still judges people based on their religious beliefs? This isn't the dark ages so there is no need to fear Wicca anymore.

Okay, so I happen to think DeviousAngel was right though back a few posts. Lashing out at people that suggest things creates an issue, it makes it hard to want to help you, I know I'm guilty of making a few jackassy comments so I'm not claiming to be better but there is also another problem.

From my research, and my belief, negative emotions feed dark spirits, demons or whatever you refer to those more violent paranormal entities out there. I'm a skeptic but I've accepted that belief into life and I try to say a positive as possible. I believe that might help you too, it has deduced my problem to some degree.

Hopefully my comment doesn't upset you and if it does I've very sorry in advance, it isn't what I'm going for.
terranigma (9 stories) (71 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
hello I have read your story and I hope that you are ok. I have had similar things happen to me when I was a teenager, but not sexual. I used to see a snake thing with hands crawling and slithering around the floor of my bedroom, hearing weezing breathing in my room and something on top of me pinning me down. And the things used to follow me from house to house.

I used to be heavily christian and in the middle of church something got on top of me and felt like I was being squeezed to death.

I am now Wiccan and am wiser about things and know how to protect myself better. Here are things that help me.

Try to be as happy or nice in your life as you can, they are attracted to hurt, pain, suffering, loss, anger,etc.

Think good or nice things that make you happy, if you have an attack by it laugh at it and make it feel like a joke. Sing silly or nice songs to it. Try not to feed it negitivity or fear they eat it up like food, it makes them more powerfull if you are scared.

Find spells, potions and so forth for protection. Try to find a covern or start your own spiritual support group for people to help you spiritualy and increase your personal power to overcome such beings.

Use the power of the goddess and channel the powers of the earth to help you

A big comfort to me is having my pentagram around my neck and I use it like a talisman. I invision a white light surrounding me and going into me and purafying me, blocking any darkness or dark deeds.

Also try to spiritualy clean your house or room, there are various ways to do this try to find some on the net and do what feels right to you. And try to have fun while you are doing it, dance, sing and bring joy to the house.

Houses are like sponges and absorbe energy, they can create their own spirit from your emotional energy so if a room feels yucky clean it ๐Ÿ˜

I hope I don't sound like a know it all but I hope I have helped you and please tell me if it did:)

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled