You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Haunted Office Where I Used To Live

Real Ghost Stories

The Haunted Office Where I Used To Live

 

I went to college in Cebu City. I lived with my uncle who rented a two-storey office/apartment back then. On the first floor was his office and on the 2nd floor was the apartment. My uncle took his secretary's sister who also went to the same school I went to that time to be my roommate. I was 20 years old then. It was around 11pm, my roommate and I were chatting in our room. By the way, our room was adjacent to my uncle's office. There was no door just a curtain dividing the 2 rooms (used to be my uncle's room). So we could hear anything going on inside the whole apartment downstairs. Our bed was a double deck bed. I occupied the lower part of the bed, she occupied the upper part.

That night, my uncle went out with his friends, as he always did. He usually came home around 2 to 3 in the morning. That night, while we were chatting, we heard the main door open then close as if someone came in. We just assumed my uncle was home early and continued chatting. Then we heard the footsteps going upstairs (like my uncle did to go to the bathroom), then go down again, open the refrigerator located just by the entrance to the office. These are the things that my uncle normally did when he got home.

Then my roommate said that she was going to the bathroom. The bathroom was located upstairs. Then minutes later, my roommate appeared at the door, white faced, she said that there was nobody there. Then she jumped up to her bed, I did too and we covered ourselves with our blanket. We were so scared we didn't talk, just lying on the bed as if waiting for something to appear at the door. This makes me laugh now, but at that time, I was really scared as hell. Then around 2 to 3am, my uncle arrived. This time it was my real uncle. We told him what happened, he just laughed and told us that he experienced that too every once in a while.

I also had countless sleep paralysis in that place. But one time in the same apartment, I couldn't move my body and I saw this little black thing sitting on my chest staring at me. It was not moving, just staring. When I heard a click somewhere, I suddenly woke up and the little dwarf-like thing was gone. It looked like a dwarf almost just like a shadow, only more solid-like. I'm not sure if sleep paralysis is real or just a dream. It feels so real every time though.

Thank you for reading.

I hope you enjoyed reading my story. I will post some more of my experience later.

Other hauntings by pinkyred77

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pinkyred77, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

pinkyred77 (5 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-18)
Thank you for your comment haflingers10. I tried to be braved as I got older. Whenever I hear something mysterious, I go and checked it. Maybe that's the reason I don't experience them anymore... Yet. 😁
haflingers10 (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-18)
ive read your other story called the haunted house but this story has really surprised me. I would feel like that, you know scared and shocked both at the same time. Hope everything is going okay! 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: