You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: My Friend Amy

Real Ghost Stories

My Friend Amy

 

This is true, think what you want, but it is. When I was 2, I lived in this old house from the 1900's, a married couple used to live there, but the husband killed his wife in the kitchen, I'm not getting into details, they were too gruesome. He then went into the garage and killed himself.

When I started walking I went into the kitchen and saw a lady (I call her Amy), she was cutting tomatoes, but then I saw her husband come in, he started chasing me, Amy tried to stop him. I ran to my grandpa and started crying. It scared me so I guess that's how I remember it.

These types of events kept happening, so I made friends with Amy, if something happened, she would protect me. I raced her up and down the hallways and jumped on the bed with her. But one day, she seemed angry, I couldn't hear her talk, I guess she was mute, I think her husband made her angry. My grandparents were laying down, Amy went in there, I followed, I asked what she was doing, my grandparents looked at me like I was crazy, Amy started shaking the dresser, I asked her to stop, she shook it harder, then she looked at me and stopped. I took her hand and walked out.

Afterward my grandparents found out the house was haunted. This kind of stuff kept happening, so we move out. I miss Amy I think about her all the time, and how she protected me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, HermioneMorris, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

ghostlovr (2 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-21)
WOW that is scary. Not just because of the hunting but because my name is Amy. Did you know if that was her real name? LoL


~~ Amy~~
gcelrobert (8 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-01)
Nice story... Brittany is right. Amy was there to protect you. Maybe she just tried to get your grandparents' attention to give them a message or a warning... 😉
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-04)
Thank-you Shane. Could yo read my story and give me some advice? It's called The old Man And the Young Boy. Thank-you.

Tmetsfan31 AKA Tanis
Tmetsfan31 [at] aim.com for Questions
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-03)
You are more than welcome Tanis. Just be careful when you are dealing with the paranormal. You don't want to have to have someone come in and investigate you or your home because you accidentally called in something that wasn't meant to be. Study up on the paranormal and you will make a good investigator. Find a local group and join them and go on a few hunts with them. I think you will get a better understanding of the spirit realm.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Brittany (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-03)
Amy was there to protect you as a young child. I think she shook the dresser to get your grandparents attention. Maybe she felt that they need to protect you too. She no longer feels the need to protect you so she doesn't hang around you anymore. Its ok to miss her, but don't pull her back to you. Let her spirit go.
Whew, I am glad that shane commented what he did. Its never good to try to invoke a spirit, unless you have many years of experience doing it. I understand why you did it, Tmetsfan31, but there is no need to try to contact those you have lost. If they don't come to you then they are in a better place. You don't want to pull them from that.
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-03)
Thanks for Telling me SHane. I did see what I was sure to be my cousin, but now I am not so sure. Thanks for letting me know. And I Have not yet used a ouija board and don't planned on it. It was a week after he commited suicide, and I was just depressed, since we were so close. Thanks for letting me know.
Tmetsfan31 AKA Tanis
Tmetsfan31 [at] aim.com for questions
May God Be With You
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
Where in the world did you hear something like that Tmetsfan? Walking around a grave three times saying the name of the deceased? I have heard some pretty strange rituals, but that is a new one on me. Unless you are an experienced medium you should never try and contact those on the other side. For one thing the person or entity you contact my say that they are your cousin, brother, mother or who ever you are trying to contact when in reality it is an entity from a lower level of existence or the malicious spirit of a person you don't even know. Remember spirits and entities are pure energy, they can tap into your thoughts and memories as easily as if you made of glass. That is why when some people play with the ouija board they get the answers they want to hear to the questions they ask. The spirit just checks to see what you want to hear and you get it. Don't play with a ouija board either, dangerous stuff that is.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
kristy38 (5 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
i realy injoyed this one. I believe you. Let me know if you don't care my e-mail is kristyjohns [at] aol.com
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
I believe you, as a matter of fact, I recently posted a story called The Old Man And His Grandson, which is about a similar experiance. If You constantly think about Amy, and want her to come back so you can see her, go to her grave, and walk around it three times saying her name, or the name you gave her, and she will have to talk to you. Be warned, she can't leave until you dismiss her, so unless you do, she will follow you forever unless you walk around her grave backwards saying her name backwards. If you don't say anything to her, she will get angry and try to kill you. This is what I ahve been told. I have had My deceased cousin come back from the grave by doing this, so you should try it. Email me at Tmetsfan31 [at] aim.com if you have any questions.
Good luck!
Tanis AKA Tmetsfan31

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: