You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: My Experience With Spirits And Corey

Real Ghost Stories

My Experience With Spirits And Corey

 

It all started a little over a year ago at my current best friend's house. We were being taught how to contact spirits through candles and necklaces by another friend who was spending the night with us. To make a long story short, my best friend and I both successfully contacted spirits whom we have gradually become closer to since the experience. That night, my friend learned more of Dominick, a spirit who has been with her since childhood. I also contacted Corey that night, and since, much has changed.

My best friend and I slowly became increasingly fascinated with contacting the dead until it became regular for us to communicate with Dominick and Corey. I am not sure where the connection changed from pure fascination to truly caring about them, but somewhere in the mix, it happened. At first, we used only candles to communicate with them, until the first night Dominick possessed my best friend.

From somewhere around that point, my friend was able to see and hear Dominick much more clearly. Though it is easy for many to feel the energy when Dominick or Corey entered a room, my best friend could and can also hear them speak and see them move. Because I could not see or hear either of them, my communications with Corey were limited to answering yes or no questions through chest pains, candles and necklaces, occasional faint whispering I could hear, and messages passed through my best friend.

Back when I was very young, I remember seeing nothing but bright blue eyes and a black outline in my room, and being terrified, not of the figure itself, but because I had no idea who it was. He did not speak, but he only stood near my bed as I neared sleep. Most nights, when I was still only four, because of my lack of knowledge of the figure, I tried to sleep either in my parent's room or the hallway outside my door. Eventually, he just did not bother me anymore and I became almost comforted with the knowledge that there was someone watching over me, whether I could hear him or not. By then, it was clear if he had any intentions for watching over me, it was not to hurt me. After the age of seven though, I could no longer clearly see the figure, though I still felt as if he was watching me. It wasn't until last year that I figured out this man was Corey.

What I am leading up to is that I really cannot imagine a day without Corey anymore. Not just as a confidant, but as a close friend, and someone who thinks with the same processes as I do. After contacting him, I have realized so much more about myself and everything around me that I would have never seen without conversing with Corey. It's hard for me to really believe it, because the situation seems a little bizarre, but I have fallen in love with a dead man, and he feels the same way about me.

Essentially, the purpose of my story was to ask if anyone knows of a way I could see or hear Corey again.

For the past few weeks especially, the fact that I can not see or hear him when he tries to talk to me has been wearing on him. Personally, if there was a way to communicate with him more efficiently, seeing as how frequent our communication now is, I would prefer it.

My best friend has been looking for ways to increase spiritual energy and abilities to see spirits, but she doesn't know if it is possible, as we are both inexperienced with knowledge in this area. So if anyone knows of ways I could communicate with Corey, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xartandmusiclifex, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-22)
i totally agree with moonshadow. These spirits are just too shady from what I gather & they arent out to do you any good. Cut them off. The sooner the better, & I hate to even have to suggest that because they may get pissed & start manifesting in a dangerous manner, please be safe & god blees you.

~~LSD~~
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-22)
first of all I say to you stop this communaction straight away as you and your friends brought these spirits in you don't know what you have there and you have opened a portall now and anything could come in they are most likley inhuman spirits, They are spirits who never live on this earth as humans or never will and can be very dangerous they will know everything about us as they have been in the spirit relems for centuaries. Good spirits guardian angels spirit guides archangels or even our loved ones who have passed on don't act like they do and a good spirit will never tell you they are falling in love with you they will never ask you to carry out a task for them it dosent work that way so I would say again that I feel these spirits are inhuman iam not trying to freighten you but the whole thing dosent feel right.
Iam not overley religious but I do believe in God and pray in my own way iam very sensetive to things paranormal and allways know if there is something either good or bad around iam not an expert either but do stop this and take control of your own life your friend that was teaching you all how to contact other spirits was very irresponsible too and I dout she was any expert in these matters or she wouldent of done it in the first place. You should seek advice from a good psychic and see what is suggested to do from here. It's up to you after that but I hope everything works out for you take care let me know what happens...
Nighthingale23 (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-21)
This one is kind of difficult for me, I agree with both Devious Angel and Jitow, First the spiritual paranormal realm is something very very dangerous, from what it seems you are young and inexperience when it comes to these things. I don't want to be mean or judge you either girl, but be very careful, for someone as young as you and your friend it would be very easy for whatever entity to appeal to you with other intentions, I andurstand your attachment since these "Spirits" are very cunning and deseiving, it may follow someone since childhood to enrapt itself in your life. Just becareful you must protect yourself and keep a strong will and a clear head, Dont Trust "anything",Always keep your ground and pepare to what may come. God bless and good luck. ❤
koalagirl (3 stories) (111 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-21)
how do you know that its a good spirit? Maybe try and meet guys that are living, anyway good luck
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-02-20)
That's a good point, too... I guess it depends on which way the pendulum swings 😆...
Jitow (362 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
good points, it could also be distancing to make you wonder where it is and long for it more,. It knows all yhe tricks and has probably been with you all the while trying to set up some other scenario to engratiate itself to you.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
I agree with DeviousAngel, in that you need to be careful and protect yourself before attempting any type of divination, whether it be dousing, pendulums, or ouija boards etc... And I agree with Jitow: don't enter into any kind of agreement or covenant with him... Just remember if you play with fire you will get burned... He could be your guardian spirit, a lonely spirit, or something else altogether... The fact that you say he is in love with you raises red flags for me... Are you sure he's "in love", or does he say that he "loves you"?...It's like the love you feel for your mom, you love her but you're not "in love"...Understand?...It could make a world of difference in your relationship with him... I personally feel like he's distancing himself so that you don't misinterpret what he may say...Like: "I love you"...Once you undestand the type of love he has for you, you can choose what comes next... Accept or reject... I wish you the best, and please keep us posted...
Jitow (362 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
Familiar-a low level, inhuman spirit that lies its way into a nice cordial relationship with a human host for the lack of a better word. Its job is to tell you things about yourself that only you know, makes you think that they saved your life or from some sort of harm (when they really had nothing to do with it), always seem to know when and what to say to make you feel better, etc, etc, etc. Its goal is to ultimately seperate you from your family, your friends, normal adult relationships, and basically to isolate you from all things normal and from a healthy relationship with God. They are low level but directly influenced by much more powerful superiors. Read up on Malichi Martin and his book hostage of the devil. Don't get any closer to this thing and whatever you do, do not invite it into any type of covenant with you even if you think it is play or make believe, never say you will marry it or make any sort of committment to it, eventually it will start to press for a committment, get rid of it long before that. It sounds like it has already started to alter how you would normally live your life, not sitting at home trying to manage a spirit relationship. I am not trying to be mean, but if you are heading down this road, there is no happy ending. Concentrate on real people and real life.
xartandmusiclifex (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
Thank you very much for the advice! It all seems like it should work if I use it right. Corey isn't with me right now, but later today, since I will be with my best friend, I will suggest trying some of this. Again, thanks!
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
Thank you for sharing your story. Whereas I understand completely how both of you feel about Corey and Dominick, it might be dangerous to you both to continue trying to find ways to open yourselves up to spiritual communication with them. Once you do that, you might be opening the door for other entities as well. You will have to learn how to protect yourselves from negative energies. One of the best ways to do that is to be sure that wherever you contact them is not your homes. Go to a park or a place where you can leave the connection behind, just in case something other than Dominick or Corey comes to talk to you. Learn how to shield yourselves, be it with objects of your faith if you have one, prayers if you believe in them, shielding yourself with white light, etc.

I would imagine that to contact them, you would have to open your senses. Relax yourself, close your eyes, and think about what you envision your spirit friend to look like. Think of his name, even say it out loud if it helps. Tell him you want to speak to him and, if you want to, see him.

When you are able to communicate with Corey again, you may want to ask him some questions to be sure that his intentions are good, even if you naturally want to assume that they are. You don't want to leave yourself open for later harassment in case things turn sour. Since you have some experience communcating through yes and no questions using a necklace or something like that, it might be a good idea to try using a crystal pendulum. Clear quartz is a good conductor for spiritual energy and helps to focus your intentions on something. You can first "program" the pendulum by telling it which directions you want it to move to represent "yes", "no" and "maybe". Ask it a few simple questions and whem you're satisfied with the results, you can start using it to ask Corey questions.

I hope this helps!
bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-19)
I don't know if your already doing this but try to not think so physicial and try to not hear so much with your ears or and I can't believe I'm even saying this but try letting him in.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: