You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Headless Biker

Real Ghost Stories

The Headless Biker

 

This is a story related to a cousin of mine. This is about a place called the Kasara Ghat... The place is basically a valley which is very notorious for accidents that have occurred from early 70's to late 90's.It's partially because the roads that were build on this valley were very small, it is said that two vehicles could not pass each other and one vehicle has to always back down and the roads were so narrow that if one took a swift turn it would always end up crashed in the valley.

The place is famous because it's the route to the holy temple of "Sai Baba" which is known as Shridi Temple. Thousands throne to this place everyday as the saint was a very revered figure through out India.

Now back to the accidents which were very popular back then. One of my cousins decided to go to this shrine with his friend in his friend's car... Because the first Arati (prayer) starts at 4.00 am in the morning therefore he started his journey around 11. 00 pm the previous day. He had to travel by car the whole night.

Around 1.00 am he reached the Kasara Ghat. Now this place has no street lights and all they had was the cars headlight and to their advantage it was a full moon. Now while moving they saw a person on the bike honking for them to move aside... My cousin was a bit surprised because the roads were so narrow that the bike could hardly overtake them so they didn't pay any attention but the biker kept on honking to which my cousin got really upset, he told his friend to slow down the car so that he can give him a sound tongue lashing.

As soon as the car slowed down my cousin started shouting at the biker but what he saw shook him from head to toe. He suddenly saw that the biker had no head over his shoulder and he was driving his bike as though he was a professional... My cousin got so scared that he started sweating and told his friends about this as soon as they saw him he whizzed pass them and disappeared before their very eyes. All of them started chanting prayers and drove off.

When they reached the shrine they asked a Villager about what happened to them. He at once said some years ago a biker was killed while trying to overtake a truck. From that day onwards people who traveled through the route often saw this headless biker. Legend has it that if you do not let him overtake you, you yourself would have an accident.

Other hauntings by wickedsunny2009

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, wickedsunny2009, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

dodon94 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-01)
Nice one dude! It did sound very creepy indeed. You were lucky too. God bless.
Swa (21 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-29)
Damn it scared the shiat out of me. Nice story though. Your brother just sweated, I would have done the work of making the car seat wet lol.
rakeshdas2102 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
You Stupid Wickedsunny2009. That was what we have faced and it was my story. You have publish this. It's OK. 😭
sanjubhat (16 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
great story buddy. Very scary indeed. The though itself makes you shudder.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
I would have sunny, but I'm pretty sure it's just an urban legend... I haven't actually gone there at night myself! No way! Too scary, and it would probably look suspicious to the police. 😆
wickedsunny2009 (4 stories) (42 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
thank you all for those wonderful replies hey deviousangel you should have written this story down on this site seems a very scary one... Imagining that I am standing there and a ghost car passes through me phewww!
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
whoa very interest story and hey you know what remind me of this headles biker? It's remind me sleepy hollow. But GreAt story!
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-22)
Wow! Now that is what I call a classic Ghost Story. 😊 Thank you for sharing it with us.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-02-22)
Another chilling story! I have goosebumps! Thank you for sharing this with us. I would have been scared out of my mind!

We had a somewhat similar legend at my high school. There was an area along the side of the school with a driveway that had been blocked off. It was almost like an alley behind the school buildings but there was a wall in the back. The power lines sloped downward and ran pretty low across the alley. It could be just a legend as all schools seem to have but the kids used to say that the driveway wasn't always blocked off, and that about twenty years previous, a senior had come after school hours at night with his girlfriend and he was drunk. He decided to drive into the little alley so that he could get some action with his girl. The girl had been saying that she was afraid there might be homeless people or psychos hanging out around the school at night, and he started making fun of her for it. As he was driving back toward the alley, he stood up in his car and yelled at the "psychos", being a dumb drunken teenager, and did not see the power lines. He was decapitated right in front of his girlfriend.

Everyone said that if you came to the school at night, you would see a decapitated high schooler in a phantom car drive up into the alley and vanish.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: