You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: White Lights And Green Orbs

Real Ghost Stories

White Lights And Green Orbs

 

It was a sunny day, around 5 or 6pm. I was in my room, relaxed and writing. My cat, which is very playful, began to jump around and stare at the ceiling. I didn't think anything of it. I then began to observe what my cat was staring at and seemingly playing with. I happened to look up to see if I could see why my cat was so excited, a bug maybe? I laid my eyes upon a small, light green, oval-shaped orb. I stared at it for a moment until it shot down into the floor in a lightning fast split second. I've never seen anything like this before in my life. I thought of logical explanations as to what it might have been. I'm a believer but I also think things through.

A few days after seeing this, I began waking up to see a very bright light passing over me. This happened several times. On a cold morning around 5am, I woke to find a small transparent person lying next to me with long, black, wavy hair, dressed in a white gown. I was extremely afraid. The next thing I knew, she was floating across my room and into my closet. This experience scared me so much that some nights when I feel strange, I sleep with my lights on. Now, I'd just like to know who she is.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LenaLolita, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Leecrp (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-02-11)
I saw the same green orb oval dancing on my wall followed by 2 bright tourches lights shinning in my face.
LenaLolita (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
That's great advice. Thanks. I've tried envisioning protective light around me at times I didn't feel so safe. I have asked it to leave me alone. I actually haven't seen it since then but my room still feels strange and I always have this weird feeling that somebody is watching me. Maybe I am letting my fear of the unknown get the best of me, but I'm more curious now than ever. Why do spirits linger here and why do they want energy from living people? Is it possible that ghosts are not actually the souls of people who have once lived... But demons trying to gain power by sucking energy from us? Just a thought. 😳
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
Well, being unable to sleep just feels like fear. The headaches, however... Someone else mentioned on here earlier that green orbs are possibly malevolent spirits, so I'm not sure but it could be that the spirit is sapping energy from you and leaving you with the headaches. Perhaps try asking it out loud to leave, or try shielding yourself? If you're religious at all, religious symbols and prayers help. If you aren't, try envisioning a white light surrounding you, and that is your shield. You can mold it and enlargen it however you wish. Layer the inside of the shield with your positive energy, such as good memories, pleasant thoughts, dreams, etc.
LenaLolita (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
I also wonder if she was a protective spirit... Maybe an angel? I never felt threatened. She didn't seem evil. But what about the headaches and not being able to sleep with my lights off? I really need some help. 😢
LenaLolita (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
Thanks for the comments. Is it possible that this spirit could have been drawing energy from me? After I saw the green orb, I had a weird headache for the rest of that day, like something scratching or pushing in the side of my head. I wonder if that had anything to do with what I saw. And after I saw the full apparition, not sure if it was the same spirit, but I had that same crushing feeling on the side of my head as well as feeling overwhelmed with sadness. It's just such a mystery to me.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
Wow! I've never really heard of green orbs before. Very interesting, and much harder to debunk than your standard white/clear orbs. I would have had a fit if I woke up and someone was laying next to me! Thank you for sharing.
Zander (7 stories) (141 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
Wow...you may want to look at a copy of a book called "Initiation" by Elizabeth Haich. She describes the green versus white orbs and in fact, believes that the green orbs are malevolent. She describes the same sliding down and whisking about movements for them as you do here.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: