You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Church Ghost 3

Real Ghost Stories

The Church Ghost 3

 

Have you ever seen something so amazing, terrifying, or just plain weird and you absolutely couldn't believe your eyes? This story for some reason makes my eyes water when I think about it (This happens quite often when I tell people my experiences.)

Monday night, my mom, God mom, best friend and I were about to lock up. We were in our room cleaning a mess up all over the tables. My God mom was sitting on the table talking to my mom when behind her, the door to one of the rooms attached to our room slammed shut and she squealed. I looked up and started laughing because she screamed and I thought it was funny. Her eyes were wide open, "Oh my Gosh did you see that?" She said. "The door slammed!" That's when I got scared. I thought someone just dropped something and made a loud bang, but the door randomly slamming freaked me out! (At this time in my life I was not very acceptant of me being able to see ghosts. I hated the fact I could see them. That scared me so bad!) My God mom got up and started talking to the door. Her daughter/my best friend and I looked at each other like she was crazy.

"Are you angry we are here?" My God mom said. My mom stood by my God mom. No response. "Can you open the door for me?" My God mom said. She coaxed the invisible being until the door moved. The handle turned and the door slowly opened all the way, gently hitting the wall behind it. This was when I couldn't believe me eyes. I moved so close to my friend I was basically sitting on her. My God mom kept talking to it. "That's very good! Now can you close it for me?" She said. The heavy door closed, the latch clicking into place. My God mom looked at us. I was sitting on her daughter, and mom was standing there not believing what she saw.

Mom and I pulled out of the parking lot. I thought about that incident for a very long time. I was never a non-believer by no means, I'd be crazy for not believing, judging on how much crap has happened to me throughout the years of my life. But this incident could have probably changed a non-believer's mind (I'm not dissing non-believers... I'm just saying.) Witnessing it was... Phenomenal

The thing that really bothered me for the longest time was my question, who was it? And did they mind us being there? My mom's boyfriend at the time thinks it may be a man named Grover, he had been part of the church for almost his whole life, he had passed away a few years before we moved our girl scout troop into the church. Church was his favorite place to be. My God mom has seen more than one spirit there. She said three or four. Who knows?

Part 4 will be coming soon!

Other hauntings by honey91

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, honey91, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Jennifer40 (20 stories) (202 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
I'm looking forward to your next installment. Thanks for sharing!:)

Jennifer ❤
honey91 (14 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
Thank you all for the comments. I ll submit the fourth one soon.

Im glad you all enjoyed them.

This one is probably one of my favorites. I was stunned how it was cooperating with us, opening the door...AWESOME!
scarystoryteller (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
IT supose to be a ghost in the church beacause
Every people died goes to the chruch first but nice story

I love it ❤
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
Its a intellegent haunting that's for sure and I'm glad the door didn't slam when your god mom asked if it were angry? To be that cooperative suggest to me this ghost knows one of you, they do make a habbit of following people around, look forward to part... 4 thank you for sharing honey91. ❤
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
Wow! 😲 That must have been so amazing. Sounds like that church definitely has an intelligent haunting going on. Can't wait for the next part. 😊
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
That gave me the creeps! The fact that it responded to your mom and God mom points toward a definite intelligent haunting. I wonder who it could be...
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
Yes, a part 4! You should turn these stories to flim someday, I swear it's creepy as hell. Make a mocumentary about it! Lol

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: