You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Our Haunted House 2

Real Ghost Stories

Our Haunted House 2

 

Back in 80's, my dad used to own poultry (chicken). I was around 8 to 10 years old. It was located 20 meters away from the back of our house. That night, my sister was doing the dishes, while the rest of the family was at the living room watching TV. There's a window parallel to the kitchen sink, and when you do the dishes, you are facing the window, and through that window you can see the poultry. I was sitting on the couch facing the direction where my sister was.

We were all startled when we heard my sister shouting. She said the poultry was on fire. I did saw it from a distance too; the couch was about 10meters away from my sister's location. So my Dad jumped up to get the flashlight and we all went straight to the poultry. When we were there, there was no fire, nothing at all. My Dad searched the ceiling for burns, thought it might be due to a faulty wire, so he pointed the flashlight over the ceiling. There was not a single trace of fire. Even dust and cobwebs are still there. Puzzled, we all went back to our house, wondering what that thing was.

Another story is about my sister's experience in our house about 2 years ago. She was doing her laundry one evening at around 7pm, when she felt like someone was watching her. When she turned around, she saw a little girl about 5-7yrs old staring at her, 2 meters away. She said the girl was not solid; it was like a fading figure. She was so scared that she ran to the house as fast as she could. She finished her laundry the following morning.

There are different types of activities in our house. Sometimes, it speaks. Pretending to be one of the family members' voice. Most of the time, we can just hear them. Like footsteps anywhere in the house, moving of things in the house, turning the TV or radio on, etc. My mom and sister can see them sometimes, a figure of a man my mom said, aside from that little girl that my sister saw. I suspect it's more of an elemental, not evil. It seems like our home is their home too. Most of the time, we just ignore them since they seem to be harmless. Still, it scares me.

Other hauntings by pinkyred77

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pinkyred77, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
Sound like some warning Some where that may will happen When your sister saw the fire and never know what happen.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
i am also from the philippines and my grandparents are from the province so it might be elemental. You know our country, we have the aswang, kapre, tikbalang, duwende, diwata, and all. Lot's of possibilities.
pinkyred77 (5 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
spooky isn't it? It's very mysterious. I wonder what this thing is...
Spockie (8 stories) (203 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-23)
The fire incident reminds me of something that happened when I was about 5 years old. I lived with my grandma, great aunt and cousin. One night my cousin looked out the front window and saw her sister's house on fire on the next block. She tried to call them and got no answer, so we ran out of the house, and by the time we got outside there was nothing. We walked around the block as fast as we could and found everything just normal and quiet at the house.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: