You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghostly Children

Real Ghost Stories

Ghostly Children

 

First I should allow you to know that I know my room by every inch. As it's so small I know every shadow every shape that I can see in my room.

The first experience I want to tell you about happened late last night around 11.30pm. I was lying in bed watching my TV when I noticed a movement at the corner of my eye

Near my door. It looked like the outline of a small child jumping up and down like it was excited. At first I thought it was my imagination so I continued to watch the show I was watching. Just after I turned my TV off, I turned onto my right side and suddenly felt scared. Though I could not see anything I felt like there was somebody watching me sleep. As quickly as the feeling came it was gone. The next experience I want to tell you about happened about 2 months ago.

I had just finished work and was going to meet my father, when I noticed to children sitting in the car waving at me. I didn't question it straight away as I had my two younger cousins staying over the night before so I just thought they had come along for the drive to pick me up. When I got in the car they were still playing around with each other. I turned around to ask them when there mum was going to pick them up. That's when I realized they weren't in the car! Dad asked what I was going to say and I just said nothing. I don't understand how they were there one minute and gone the next. I asked mum what time my cousins had left and she said half an hour after I had started work.

I need some answers. Is there a reason they are coming to me in forms of children? I haven't been pregnant or had any children so I'm just a bit confused. Please don't tell me to speak to god or seek gods help as that's not the kind of help I'm after. I just need to understand if there is a reason they appear to me in the form of children and if they died as a child why are they targeting me?

Other hauntings by Miss_laura

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Miss_laura, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Sundaydrive (49 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-01)
If I understand things correctly, the house does not have to have a history, may be that it is in the land.
Do you think that the reason you were so scared when it felt like someone was watching as you tried to sleep was because of the newness of the sight of this little one or was there a separate ghost there?
My mentor often says that the children are the innocent. If a child ghost seeks your assistance it is in the trust of a child. Children bring with them a purity, an honest approach, a willingness to give of self, and freshness. All of these sightings came to you in non-threatening ways within two months of each other.
May be there is no connection at all. May be just that the ghost wanted and needed recognition. You gave that.
terranigma (9 stories) (71 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
Mabe you remind them of their own mother? Maybe they can sence you have a kind spirit and are attracted to you? I think if you don't feel scared around them try to talk to them or invite them to watch tv with you, or mabe put out childrens toys for them to play with. But, please don't use a talking bord as it can open up spiritual pathways that can't be closed...
nyarlathotepsama (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
Well it doesn't seem that the spirits want to harm you, maybe they are just curious. I'd say maybe try to find out a little history about where you live, you might find something interesting.

I'm advise against trying to communicate with the spirits, that normally leads only to trouble. Stay away from the Ouija board, I don't put much stock in them but making yourself open to the spirit world can be dangerous in general.

I hope I was some help, if you feel afraid I'll give the suggestion that works for me, making a mantra for positive energy, something like. "I am not afraid and it cannot have power over me if I'm not afraid." It has worked for me concerning my Sleep Paralysis.
Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
I have never felt "threatned". Id say I felt a lot of fear the other night. Spirits usually don't scare me. The children I saw in the car and felt in the car I don't know, they seemed inocent just like any normal child. They felt playful. It actually felt kind of differnt then the shadows I saw and felt. It was like when you feel a fear that feels like you can't breath.
nyarlathotepsama (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
Well I'm an agnostic skeptic who has done a lot of research into the paranormal, let me see if I can help a bit.

It seems like a Benign Haunting so far, they can be frightening and creepy but are otherwise nonthreatening. They are one of the most common kinds of hauntings. Why they are appearing as children I can't be totally sure but there is a theory that spirits have no singular form and appear before people in a way that is either the most or least unsettling to that person, depending on the personality of the spirit.

I just have to ask have you ever felt threatened by the spirit, or just threatened when you are seemingly alone?
Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
The thing is, I have moved houses since the last experience to the one that happened 2 nights ago. And again the house isn't that old so there isn't a history too it. I'm not scared just confused. Well I was scared the other night, I have never seen spirits move as fast as they did. I also don't get why a majority of spirits I see are children. My friend seems to think its because I still carry some of my childish ways so therefore they connect to me in a way? 😕
MsAngelsndemons (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
Miss laura, I think they might children spirtis showing them to you to get your attention. Maybey they have not got any adult attention in quite some years and seek yours. As long as they don't hurt you. Don't be afraid. Do some investigations in your house or do some history. Who knows what you might come up with that can explain all these hauntings. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: