You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Little Girl In My Room

Real Ghost Stories

A Little Girl In My Room

 

During my college days I lived in 6 different apartments in Cebu City. I only had major scary experiences in 2 of these places. The first one was in my uncle's rented apartment and the other one was the 5th one I rented. I usually occupied a whole room.

The 5th apartment was an old two-storey house made of wood. It had 3 rooms. 2rooms upstairs and my room downstairs. The big room upstairs was occupied by my other 4 housemates (all of us were ladies). The other one was occupied by a medical student. I occupied the room downstairs.

One night, I was so exhausted I slept like a log. Then in the middle of the night, I suddenly woke up to the sound of a little girl's voice humming in my ear. It sounded like a lullaby. As I was opening my eyes, I saw the fading figure of the little girl in a lacy white dress leaning her elbow on the bed just beside me looking at me while humming a song. She was gone in 2 seconds. She looked very friendly, but it still scared the hell out of me. I didn't go back to sleep that night after that incident. Too scared the little girl would show up again.

The following night, I slept upstairs in the big room with my other housemates. Of course I told them about it, and they believed me. Their room upstairs was dark even during the daytime. That night, I had a nightmare. I think it was another episode of a sleep paralysis. I saw this big hairy hand holding my arm pinning me down. I couldn't move. As I lay there, fighting it, I prayed the Our Father repeatedly. It was like I was struggling for the words. Then suddenly it went away.

Thank you for ready my story.

Other hauntings by pinkyred77

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pinkyred77, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-30)
Mylene - just a heads up, this story is from 2010 so the author might not get your comment. Also you could have submitted that story as your own =)
MyleneAunzo (13 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-30)
God I had my encounter with ghost as well. It was late december our old neighbor died, I guess he was on his 80's.

They're having lamay next door, It was saturday night and I slept at the couch thing. It was 3:35 am I think I had a nightmare though the feeling was for real I was shouting, shouting and scream my lungs off... Ate! Ate! But seems likes no ones hearing me then I remembered my cousin's advised na kung babangungutin ka you have to move your ankle since that's the only part of your body that you can move and I did that, it work. Nagising ako na hingal na hingal I've noticed there's a white cloth floating above me then it disappear after a a second or two. I then saw a reflection of a guy with a black hood, can't see his face due to the hood. I'm praying saying " gabayan mo po ako jesu kristo" but I am having a hard time delivering my prayer like my tongue was paralyzed Instead of jesu kristo I am delivering " Jose Cristo" and I was shocked with the words I've delivered. And that neighbor of ours who died named" Jose ".

I guess totoo yung kasabihan na pag di mo dinalaw ang patay ikaw yung dadalawin.

My bad that I didn't do that though it would just take 15 steps to go to the venue.

God Bless Anyone.
red00292000 (2 stories) (28 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-25)
oh...for sleeping paralysis... I don't know if it would help you... If you feel like you can't say a word or move... Try to relax... And try to think someone saved you... Actually during the time you're having a hard time moving and all, it's when you could manipulate your dream... That's what I always do... First relax, 2manipulate your dream...
red00292000 (2 stories) (28 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-25)
if the girl's voice is good and her face is angelic I guess I would want her to stay in my room... But if not... Hahahahahaha nothing...
-AnDGeL- (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-20)
So your a cebuano? ^^ I like the story you wrote yet its creepy anyway... The 5th apartment you rented where is that?
SwanVince (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
I have a question maybe you could help me with, that really isn't related to your story, which by theway I enjoyed reading. For about a week now I can't sleep well, well one night I heard this voice that said my name a few times and in my mind I got irrated so I said What. Then it started talking like how are you. Why areyou here. There's no room and thenit stopped I was sooo scraed I didn't sleep that night at all. It was just when I laid my head down to try to sleep.
kulto143 (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-21)
that was pretty well an experience, sleep paralysis is like a normal phenomenon happens in our life, we experience it all, but there are only few that experience seeing an entity, like smoke figure or ghost or a spirit. And it depends if that entity wanted to communicate with you. The girl you see could have a purpose why did she hummed in your ears, but the truth is, that girl is not alone, like what you said, you saw her downstairs and you experience sleep paralysis upstairs and that one has a hairy hair. I believe that apartment is haunted and not just one entity are staying there. Fighting sleep paralysis was a difficult one, prayer is the most powerful one, the other is your guts, your faith, the strength to overcome the entity bothering you. I believe we experience sleep paralysis because of an entity or we may say a ghost wants to communicate with us or to bother us with its own purpose. When we sleep, before or after we wake up, there is a stage in between that all of our sense are turn off, rather than our sense of feeling or touch, our mind is in state of emptiness, we don't think of anything, there are no other things that we think, its like we are having a meditations, and if that stage come, that's the time they can overcome, and our dream turns into nightmare.
chocolata (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-16)
Hi Pinkyred
I find your story very interesting, the hairy hand has visited me too, it happened when I was pregnant and believe me I know the feeling, at first you try to speak out words but for some reason you know you can't, and after you find yourself screaming the words out. The only difference is I ended up in the hospital with high risk of abortion. That same night is when I saw what would happen to my father if you would like to know more search for: I saw my father's death before time.
ShadowRyuu (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-28)
Interesting story. Thank you for sharing.

"Deal only with the facts that can't be denied." ShadowRyuu
vonthecool14 (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-26)
yes the our father works cause my night mare was a man well sounded like it but demonic and it went away and woke
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
I had sleep paralysis before and to survive it, every attack I pray the our father in my mind. It worked for me too. God Bless you
KirstyLouise (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
wow.
That would freak me out.
But I don't think the little girl is trying to hurt you, more like pretecting you almost?
I hope you don't have anymore bad dreams!
God bless❤
Xox
MsAngelsndemons (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
Nice Story. But the dream sounded really scary. 😐 I hope you have no other bad dreams.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: