You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Didnt Feel Like An Evil Presence

Real Ghost Stories

Didnt Feel Like An Evil Presence

 

This morning was not the first time this happened; to tell the truth I couldn't even tell you how many times this has happened to me. I wasn't even laying on my back I was laying on my side and the weird thing was that all through the time I was resting I kept waking up feeling as if someone was beside me on my bed. Finally I got to a steady sleep and woke up to a feeling of little sparks of electricity tingling then I felt arms because I could feel the soft warm skin and a warm hand rubbing my neck I called on the lord asking for help in my mind because I was paralyzed and couldn't talk or move anything but my toes. I began to try to move my leg and finally I sat up looked around and saw small sparks that faded away now I know what an evil thing like this feels like this one didn't feel like they wanted to harm me at all it felt like it was consoling me after a week of painful trials I finally overcame.

I found out that I was pregnant and wonder if that has anything to do with it. I also learned from my grandma on my mother's side that the women of our family are very sensitive to spirits and things like this aka being born with the "veil". It's also very common on my dad's side so people dig into your history and you may find more than you think.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CheezeStix, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-01)
Thank you for sharing your story. I think it's possible that what you experienced was a typical case of sleep paralysis. This can be brought on by anxiety, change in sleeping habits, etc. It's often accompanied by sensory hallucinations that seem very much like spiritual encounters. I'm not calling you a liar or anything! I would suggest reading Nyaralathotepsama's stories...he's tried several remedies that have worked for him to help reduce the effects of this condition.
Phoenix77 (3 stories) (38 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-26)
Same thing happens to me every night. I fall asleep with the TV on to comfort myself to sleep (it has a timer on it to turn it off) but I always wake up at least three times a night feeling that someone is near me. My case is different though, I know I have a ghost in my house. They (the spirits) are just checking, making sure you are still there and just fine. It's a bit annoying but they don't mean to hurt you. Blessed Be

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: