You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Whistle Sound

Real Ghost Stories

Whistle Sound

 

I'm in Okinawa and this all started a couple weeks ago. First I kind of ignored it but it kept going on. First I thought I saw something from my corner of my eye. Next while sleeping (lights off) I saw the light light up a little. After that in the middle of the night I didn't feel part of the blanket on my foot so I sat up and looked the blanket was being lifted up a little.

The other day I was hanging my clothes up and I had a hangar on the bed. While hanging my clothes I heard a noise. I turned around to see my hangar was now on the floor. I told my friend about it on the phone while in my room. After I hung up I heard a whistle sound and I got cold. I had goose bumps.

Recently I was trying fall asleep I was lying on my side when I felt something on my back like it was pushing me a little. I heard the whistle sound yet again. The whistle sound is more frequent it's a very faint whistle. I have no idea what it could be. But it hasn't hurt me. It's like just trying to get my attention and never leaves me alone when I try to sleep.

Oh and lastly when sitting in my room watching TV. I saw a goldish light orb in the corner of my wall all the way up to the ceiling.

I hope you guys can help me out; I'm out of ideas what it could be.

Other hauntings by themurph

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, themurph, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Gizmo (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-13)
Thank you for your comment I really appreciate it. Nice story
IwanttoHelp (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-02)
If you concentrate on that orb you'll see his outline and then everything, try to visualize this and then maybe you can speak to him

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: