You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Strange Things And Man With Wings

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Things And Man With Wings

 

I have been experiencing strange things since I was about 8. I am now 31 and every now and then things happen. I have seen doors open and no one there, knocking on walls, things moving and floating in the air, curtains move when the windows are closed and no wind outside. I have seen bluish figures but not sure if it was my imagination. Now I'm a little concerned because my little boy tells me he has seen a man with wings in my room. He says he has a peach colored face and that he comes through the wall.

When my son was a baby we lived in a small house and he use to stare and play with something he was looking at on the wall. I would put my hand in front of his face and he would grab it and move it to see whatever was on the wall. As he got older he would get scared and cry about what he was seeing. I would hold him and pray and he would go back to sleep. We ended up moving to a bigger home and isn't wasn't long before my son started waking up and would see something and be scared. We had our house blessed. For while he didn't see anything but now he has been talking about a man with wings, and wakes up almost every other night and says there's shadows around and is scared and I tell him its his imagination and there's nothing to be afraid of. I don't want him to be scared and he wants the TV on. I actually woke up and the TV was on and I swear I saw a shadowy arm and hand move across the TV screen.

On one night my son was telling me there was a star in the room and I was trying to see what he was looking at and finally I spotted a white sparkly ball of light floating around and landing next to me on my bed and slowly disappear. Lately I can't sleep between 1-4 am and I have been hearing this strange noise on the ceiling in the room like someone is walking on it or trying to get in. My lights in the garage sometimes go on when I walk in.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, moniquevas, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Dorion (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-28)
I doubt it will be an angel, and what use would a demon have in the house with the child?

You've likely got a spirit in that particular house, attached to your child, or to something in your house. Best that you command it to leave, burn some white sage, or have a pentagram (NOT inverted) in the house.
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-03)
Great, angels and shadows, what else can be more interesting than these 2, hmm? The mentioning of the angel being mad or angry might tell the angel needs help or, like what you said, a Devil in disguise.

When it comes to confronting the devil, don't fear, as He feeds on fear. If your not brave to confront him, then better be on the safe side and help it. I thought of every consequences I could think of (as I can think up 10 ways the angel/devil can react), the confronting and the helping were just 2,and replies from the angel/devil might be different. But I suggest helping it, as that's what I might do if I were your son.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-03)
My son is 14 years old, like me over the years he has seen friendly spirits visit on more than one occasion, he normally sees them walk into my room and sometimes in other areas of the house as well, granny does make a good point not to over react, he knows I'm calm about it and it gives him some comfort I'm sure. Although a few years ago at one time I was quite tense about these paranormal visits, which caused a few problems with him, so how you handle this with your child is important for his development, I think you are in a similar position to me, they are there to communicate with you and he is picking up on them as well, as he gets older he may tune out but only time will tell, thank you for sharing.
Aussie
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-03-02)
It's good that you're talking to him about it... But don't be too overly persistant... As long as he knows that you believe him, he will open up more on his own... Sometimes if we push too hard kids will start making things up, I'm sorry to say... Not that your son would, but I mean sometimes... Hope is a good thing, I think!...And the white wings also 😊...Do you say your prayers with your kids at bedtime?...That gives them comfort, and if you let them make their own prayer to say every night, it will help them feel more in control...That's what worked for us!...Hope this helps...
moniquevas (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-02)
I was curious so I asked my son more about it and it sounds like the guy with wings said something about Hope. His wings are white, and he bugs him, that's all I could get out of him for now.
moniquevas (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-02)
The thing is my son seems frieghtened, and he says the guy with wings is bad or mad, and he can't understand what he says to him. He says ober, or help her. I am not sure what information hes getting. I think he may just be scared because its something out of the ordinary. My son has some learning disabilities, mainly his speech is delayed so sometimes its hard for him to describe things exactly like he sees them. I wake up sometimes and feel scared or like someones watching me, maybe its anxiety, but I have felt like this since I was a little girl. I don't want him to be scared or made fun of when he tells other people his stories. Some people will think he is odd, it has happened to me especially with my family. Sometimes I feell like the more you believe that something is there our minds can make it real or play tricks on us, sometimes when we ignore it or brush it off as nothing it helps me live a normal life and cope and not have fear. I think I will talk to him more about it though. He did say the other day he had a dream that the bad guy was trying to hurt him and his brother and sister and then that he dreamed we were all in a flower garden, which sounded like a nice place. I pray almost every night to God and Jesus and for protection against all evil, maybe some nights it works but sometimes he still wakes up and complains. My other little boy at age 3 use to wake up like at 2 in the morning and say he seen a blue boy on the wall and then he wouldn't see him and try to go look downstairs to follow him. My younger little boy hasn't seen anything since then.
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-02)
The Winged man is possibly a Guardian Angel.
I say possibly because it could be a Devil in disguise.
Does the winged man wear golden armor, and white robes? Would your son say it is the most beautiful thing he's seen?
The next time your son sees the Angel, tell him to say to it, May God's peace be with you, and hopefully he gets a GOOD response, and then he can ask the Angel for it's name.
I assume the shadows are after your son because of his gift.
God Bless
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-03-02)
moniquevas: I personally don't think it's a good idea to tell a child that it's their imagination... What helped me help my daughter was every night when she went to bed we said her prayers, and she had to add "thank-you for my angel Becky"...That was her idea, and where she got the name I haven't a clue... She was only two or three, and we don't know anyone named "Becky"!...But I think the point that I'm trying to make is: try to empower him, so that he isn't afraid... Have him tell whoever it is that they are scaring him and to please stop... I really don't think there's anything to worry about though... He just needs to learn how to cope with this gift/curse...But so do you, as it seems you are sensitive also 😊...Maybe one of the other posters can give you some advice on books or sites to help you... I don't know any, I just learned on my own how to deal with it, as it's been a life long thing...We're here for you ❤
IwanttoHelp (24 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-02)
Little children see oftend their angel or spirit guide, don't worry he protects your son. If it feels evil you should be afraid but it didn't do anything right? About the shadows, I heard someone on this site saw the same she said "If you don't come from God then leave." and that really worked. 😐 I could be wrong and I don't speak english very well so...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: