You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Orbs At Eighteenth?

Real Ghost Stories

Orbs At Eighteenth?

 

This is a photo of my 18th birthday. I personally say its a photo of me and my brothers, though I only have two brothers, the two on the right, the two on the left are friends of the brother next to me, and I have known them since I was six and think of them as my brothers as they think of me as there sister.

If you read my last post you would know that my father had passed, this photo was taken on the 2nd of Dec 2006 and he passed in Jan 2005. My birthday is actually on the 5th of Dec, and it was the same day as my dads, (My 21st would have been so huge if dad was still around, it would have been his 50th).

Orbs At Eighteenth? 2

Orbs At Eighteenth? 1

I always noticed there was something odd about my brother head, well not his head the round thing, but until I started reading this I didn't really think of it, I don't know what these are, I don't know if I got them all, as you will see there are ones with a? Next to it, now they could be put down to boys with dirty clothes.

My mum said it was a reflection off something, the photos or the cups, but if it was it would be near the photos, and the cups are plastic and as you can see there are no reflections on them, also what would reflect on my brothers head? Or on the dark brown/yellow of the laminate on the cupboard?

So what do you think? What are they? Also the light was behind the person taking the photo, and they only appear in this photo.

Thanks.

Other hauntings by MissHill

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MissHill, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bbsgurl1023 (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-03)
I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but those are not orbs, those are bits of dust reflected in the flash of the camera.
MissHill (6 stories) (67 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
I have been looking through other photos from my trip to France many years ago, I found a few orb pics from inside the palace of Versailles, though I don't think they would be special enough as there are no more orb pics to go up, but they are definitely not reflections need to find a way to show the rest of my orbs
WikkedOne (3 stories) (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-09)
Hi,

Yes those are Orbs. Congratulations! I am part of a paranormal research team. Pretty much everyone in their life experiences these fascinating pictures, some simply don't see them to notice exactly what they are they normally put it of as something such as a dirty lens or dust! However they don't have to have faces in them to be orbs. I know the difference between dirty lenses, dust and bugs believe me! Thanks for posting the picture!

Tanya
MissHill (6 stories) (67 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-09)
unfortunately I couldn't seem to find any faces, though I did find an orb on my shoulder, which is kind of like two rings one inside the other, which is different from the others
MissHill (6 stories) (67 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-09)
Thank you I will look for a face.

This was the only photo with any kind of orbs in it, after realizing what I had I checked everyone carefully, from probably 50 photos taken that night.
koalagirl (3 stories) (111 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-09)
hi, sorry about your dad and he will always be around you, go on your computer and in large the orbs your may see a face in them, we have picked up a face in ours. Hope you enjoyed your party. Di...
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-03-06)
Peaches' post has been moderated because it was disrespectful, but he had a point, orbs like these are very common in photos and it's probably the last orbs photo we will accept, unless it's extraordinary.
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
i think with all the orbs that are in your pic it's definatley not reflections from anything you wouldent get that many reflections at one time so I would say you have a lot of spirit activity there but I wouldent say they mean any harm I don't know why there are so many do. Id say it could be your father in visitation and other spirits might of come along with him he will allways be there for you take care and may the light of the great spirit shine upon you and your family allways...
MissHill (6 stories) (67 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
Thank you all but apparently not Peaches? I don't know there post isn't here by the time I checked this.

I suppose there are so many theory's about how to know if its an orb or not, most of the time we can't be 100%
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
Orbs are very tricky, they can be anything from dust, bugs, a dirty camera lens or a reflection. However, there are such things as spirit orbs. I have no doubt that your father will always be with you and was present at your 18th birthday. I am sorry for your loss and thank you for sharing this with us. 😊
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
I believe that there is life after death, but orbs have never done anything for me, they could be anything. And they're so un-exciting. If orbs are ghosts then ghosts aren't very imaginative and somewhat boring.
Pete16 (2 stories) (49 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
MissHill, I definitely see the circles you outlined in your picture, but I have to say that it looks like dust. Orbs are very tricky to confirm, but they say that the way to tell if an orb is paranormal is if it gives off its own light. The orbs in your pic seem barely to even reflect any light. That is why I would conclude them to be dust. However, I am positive that your father is with you, comforting and protecting you regardless of whether he shows up in pictures or not:)
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
First of all, Peaches, shut up and go somewhere else if you're going to be condescending to people. Have respect or be silent.

To the author: I'm not sure if it could be spiritual or not, but it doesn't seem to be a reflection. Most people say that it's a reflection from a dust particle or something like that, but that sounds like a stretch in this case. The orbs do not appear to have any kinds of rings around them like water drops usually do, and they seem to be solid. Looks like it could be legitimate spirit energy to me, though I don't necessarily think it's ghosts. It's probably just the positive energy floating around in the air from you guys partying it up. 😊
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
I'm not any kind of expert on orbs. If you think it's your father and it brings you comfort so be it.

I would however like to state: PEACHES people come on here looking for answers or guidance. That does not make them "Retarded" or your other ridiculous remark.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: