You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Crying Lady

Real Ghost Stories

Crying Lady

 

This happened when I was about 16 years old. My dad had just scolded me for coming home late. I went outside and sat by our pool to cry my heart out. When I looked at the swing there was an old lady sitting there looking at me. Immediately I knew she was an apparition because she was almost transparent. I couldn't move, I thought I was yelling for help but nothing seemed to come out. I closed my eyes and when I opened them she was gone.

I saw her again as I was on my way out with some friends. She was motioning for me not to go. I thought I was imagining this and went out just the same. We got into a head on collision accident. I was sitting in the front seat without a seatbelt on, but I was the only one not hurt. What I felt was like arms that pinned me to the seat.

The last time I saw her was right after I had taken a bath. I decided to say something to her. "What do you want?" "I don't know who you are and you are scaring me, get out I do not want to see you again."

After going to bed that night I was woken by a crying sound. It seemed to come from a lady. I figured it was her so I said "I am sorry for getting angry earlier but I was scared." From that time on I never heard or saw her again. EVER!

Other hauntings by nocturnalbeauty22

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nocturnalbeauty22, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

weakling (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-01-20)
I think she cried because you don't want her. Maybe she just want to protect you, maybe she is someone close to you or a relative or maybe an angel? Who knows? But it's kind of creepy so I understood what you did.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-10-03)
Sorry nocturnalbeauty that comment was not directed towards you. The moderators removed a nonsensical comment, which is what I was addressing. Also today I saw a very strange comment that addressed in an incoherent way "software" concerns, someone who searched for stories with a sexual component to comment on & someone posting an odd "you know who this is" stalkerish message so I was commenting on several strange things.
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-10-03)
Has someone been passing strong drugs around here tonight? There seems to be a rash of extremely odd behavior.
kagura-chan13 (3 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-21)
well that's a sad story but I have the same problem too. My cousin and my friend a lady that sits on my bed when I'm asleep but I never saw her can anyone help me I want to know what that means 😕
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-03-04)
I didn't get any impression that this spirit wanted to warn you about any thing. If her presence frightened you & made you uncomfortable you did the right thing, very brave & mature if you ask me. Although Angel's can appear to any one as anything the in fact aren't of any one sex, they are a entirely different species from anything in any universe or realm. If it were an Angel I believe it would have made its self clear. I know the first time I saw an Angel I about messed my pants! LOL! But I have witnessed them in a lot of different ways & forms. I do think maybe it was a spirit that just took a liking to you & if your firmness hurt her feelings obviously she got the point & got over it since you haven't seem to have seen her since. But I think you did the right thing. You shouldn't have to be afraid.

~~LSD~~
Panda06 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-04)
This lady could have been your guardian Angel! But yea that's kind of sad making her cry like that haha.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-04)
That's pretty sad... It sounds like this lady cared about you, and all she did was come to warn you, only to get yelled at for it. I think I might have wanted to know more about who she was and why she had not yet moved on before telling her to go away. Thank you for sharing your experience!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: