You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Young William Loving

Real Ghost Stories

Young William Loving

 

I'm 15 years old and I have empathic abilities as well as being a medium. I have lived in my New Jersey house all of my life. It's a pretty haunted house and there are multiple spirits living here; that of a boy named William and a menacing man named Marvin. When I first truly experienced them (such as them talking to me or seeing them) I thought I was crazy.

But over the past year I've tried to step out of my comfort zone and try to communicate to the young boy in particular instead of just him talking to me and me brushing it off or being afraid. Because of this, I now know what he looks like and I think I have his whole name. I'm confident that his first name is William but I'm not completely sure (but confident enough) that his last name is Loving. He died when he was about 8 in the early to middle 1800's and either his parents or his grandparents emigrated from London, England. I think he may have lived in Virginia but he never gives me a straight forward response.

I've done so much to try to find a record of his existence but I'm just not sure how to go about it. It's not like I can ask my mother or father either because my father doesn't believe in the paranormal and my mother believes in spirits and has experienced them herself but just doesn't think that I can see this child for she has never felt him in the house.

I would love to have some sort of proof that I'm not insane and maybe even have my mother believe me; I just need some help to get there. So please if you have any clue about how I can find that one piece of information, please help.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mellathea, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

maryann5 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-03)
would you be able to get records from the town hall on who owned the house years back... I think they keep a record of all the owners...
SplashGhost (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-03)
I know how you feel about your mother! I have experienced paranormal activity myself, and when I told my boyfriend's mother, she didn't believe me. Even though she is a firm believer and her blind son has empathic abilities. I have said That I have felt a ghost's presence but she simply replied by stating that my boyfriend would have felt it first. I told my bf's mother because I live with my boyfriend because my parents died in a car accident.
MissHill (6 stories) (67 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-04)
Yes what you need is definitely family history not paranormal means, if there is a family history group try them, you as well as wanting census, you want passenger lists. They might even have books written about the Loving family.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-04)
Well, it's a longshot but try visiting your local library and checking the census records for that name around that time period. That might help you shed some light on the name, at least. You might be able to find out something about his family by doing an ancestry search online (but beware, some of those sites make you pay).

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: