You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Constant

Real Ghost Stories

Constant

 

Hey, my name is Lotus; I'm from Denver, CO. I'm 30 years old and I have 3 children ages 10, 6, 5. I also have 4 babies that I had to give back to the Lord. I am a pastor's daughter, have been my whole life. I'm even a woman's leader in the church, but I haven't always had my face turned to God. I was Pagan for a while in my teens and early 20's but its funny I would always go to church wearing Slayer shirts with my eyes painted black and wearing rosaries just to screw with the stupid people that would brown nose me because of WHO my father was in the church and they just wanted to get close to him. I did it mostly for shock value and being a stupid rebellious spoiled brat. The church I grew up in is called Vineyard Christian Fellowship. I'm far from super religious, I just love Jesus and know the truth, however I have friends of many beliefs and it's awesome to learn about every different one, I NEVER judge anyone for what they believe and I'm not one to shove the bible down anyone's throat. I'm just real and basically down with anyone who respects me. I've dealt with spiritual warfare ever since I can remember. I thought everyone could see spirits, angels and demons and speak in tongues and witness the power of the Holy Spirit and the enemy for that matter because it was such an every day thing for me and my family. I'm telling you all this crap so you can kind of get an idea of who I am and these situations. I have 2 older sisters. My parents have been married for EVER like 40 years. My mother has 2 other daughters from her first marriage. When I was 4 we moved from California to Colorado, my half sisters stayed in Cali because my dad was a jerk to be honest and they were teenagers and you know that teens are emotional as well as hormonal, 'specially girls'. My two full sisters and I were still real young. To be honest I don't think my dad knew how to be a dad to teen girls having had no siblings, he didn't know his father, so let's face it teen girls are insane.

Okay I'm going to start with my earliest memories of the house we moved to in Golden, Colorado. It was an old house, so cute, warm and bright in the day time, but at night it took on a totally different feeling. There were three bedrooms 2 baths, a kitchen, dining room and living room on the ground floor as well as a basement. In the basement (uuuhg, the basement!) there was 1 bed room a laundry room and under the stairs you could get to a bigger space on the other side but I NEVER went over there at all. Whenever I was down there I was in my oldest sister's room with her or under my moms feet while she was doing laundry, you know like every kid is. I know I trip over my little ones all the time; it comes with the territory of being a mother, like I always have an audience when I use the restroom. You know what I mean if you have kids. Anyway, no matter what time of day it was, when anyone would use the bathroom in the hallway which we called "the big bathroom" you would get flashes of pornographic images. The wall paper was pink and gold and it started to peel eventually. My mom found pictures glued to the wall of porno under the wall paper. We would have other pastors from different states and what not stay with us every once in a while for Koinonia as well as my dads concerts (he is a worship leader and an evangelist, as am I now) so when they would stay they would be like "Danny UH, there's some crazy stuff going on in that bathroom" My parents knew the house was demonized but not until after we moved in. I don't think we even lived there for a year. But I was 4 like I said and my older sister and I shared a room and used the other room for a play room. When winter came our stuffed animals would be frozen to the wall higher than either one of us could reach.

At night we would hear something sliding down the hallway on the heater vents. Our dresser would shake violently and we would run to tell my mom. She would just be like "there's nothing here but us and Jesus" which we all knew was bull but she just tried to keep us from being afraid. We didn't have much money at the time so she really had no choice but to deny it to us girls. I understand that now. But when I would sleep at night there would be a hand high up on my thigh and a face right next to the left side of my bed, all night but see I wouldn't notice it until my MIND woke up before my eyes opened, do you know what I mean? Like I didn't notice it until it was absent. I never told anyone until like 9 years ago when my older sisters, my father and I were talking about the house and what we had gone through there. My sister explained that she would feel the exact same thing that had happened to me but I never told her that just justified and validated my experiences EVERY night. It was chilling to realize that it wasn't just my imagination.

Once my mother got pushed down the stairs, the stairs were half spiraled and after the thing pushed her it slammed the door in my face. I was behind her following her as usual while she did laundry. 911 didn't exist at the time I was so terrified my mommy was at the end of the stairs hurt. The door wouldn't open, she was yelling casting the demon out in Jesus' name and I did the only thing I knew how and called "0" the operator. My mom and I were the only ones home. My sisters were at school and my dad was at the church working. She got up out of the basement and could open the door before the rescue got there. Her knee is still messed up from it. The thing that pushed her we would see walk through the kitchen to the top of the stairs turn its head look at us then proceed to walk down the stairs, it was a huge dark hooded jerk. While playing by myself my toys would get thrown at me I would get smacked and bit, pinched, tickled.

Eventually there were an incubus and a succubus that would attack me and my dad. I didn't tell anyone or know about my dad having problems too until I got older. One spirit has stuck with me my whole life but it seemed when I was into the dark arts and on drugs being an idiot things would happen I would get attacked but very rarely. Those around me would get messed with. I would make the spirits leave but they always returned. I think it's because my face was turned from God and the enemy had me where he wanted me so he didn't start attacking me REAL bad until I changed my ways of faith and what not. When I was 17 I was driving to school. My steering wheel started shaking like crazy. I looked down for 1 second and hit a parked (yes parked lol!) trailer. I was so badly hurt I was in the ICU for 5 weeks. The trailer I hit had the number 213 spray painted in it; the enemy was always trying to kill me.

Now back to that house in Golden, my older sister which I shared a room with, she was born with a neuro tubular birth defect called Spina Bifida. She can walk but has no sensation in her lower legs and feet. Well one morning she woke up and she came into the living room where my oldest sister and I were watching my favorite show Pinwheel on nickelodeon. That's funny I just remembered that, but any who, she came out and we looked at her left foot. I think it was and there were huge teeth marks that were all bloody and from what I remember it looked like what had bitten her had a really wide mouth. She hadn't noticed it, not being able to feel obviously. My folks took her to Children's Hospital when it was in Denver. The Doc's asked if we had a dog. We didn't, she got a staff infection in the bite which she almost died from it. It seemed to me like she was always dying in the hospital, I felt really like, forgotten by everyone because a lot of focus was on her. She would always get presents, balloons and me being a little girl didn't quite understand. But she was sick, it wasn't like a positive thing she was getting so much attention. I know this now.

Now I live with my man and my children alternate between my ex husband and me every week. My oldest daughter Camille is such a sensitive, she has spirits talking to her and showing themselves to her all the time. She is young and gets frightened. I understand having gone through it myself, but as far as I know she hasn't been sexually assaulted by anything. It's really going to piss me off if my baby gets hurt like I did. My youngest two Sebastian and Savannah~Rose haven't showed any signs of being sensitive like Camille has her whole life. In this apartment we have two rooms a study two bathrooms with sunk in bath tubs a shower, two sinks in each and toilet in both bathrooms. A kitchen (duh) and living/dining area. It's pretty big. Camille and Savvy share a room and Sebastian has his own. Savvy (Savannah~Rose) does crawl into our bed often, but she was a preemie and always slept with me because I was so afraid she would die because she was so tiny. I had postpartum depression so bad; in 2K2 I had a bad pregnancy with my son Annakin. I had to deliver him at 30 weeks gestation, he had the same birth defect as my sister and 2 dead brothers Spina Bifida, and if I were to carry him full term he would have been in the hospital and died if he lived through birth he wouldn't last long, so I made the very hard decision to give him back to the Lord. I did this alone. I was going through a divorce with Camille's daddy my first husband. I was already involved with my second husband but we were just starting out, he did help me a lot but going through the divorce, grieving my son's death and having postpartum depression on top of it all I got pregnant with Sebastian two months after Annakin's birth/death. Sebastian came early, 1 1/2 months to be exact. My second husband guilted me into having sex with him before I was supposed to just four weeks after I gave birth to Sebastian early. Well I ended up pregnant with Savvy and I had to deliver her 8 weeks early too because every time I got pregnant I got sick with a gull bladder disease that produces too many bile acids in my blood which could have been fatal to both me and my baby. SO! I was a mess when Savvy was born to say the least. My second husband was horrible I came to learn sadly. So yes I kept Savvy with me at all times.

Now in this house, apartment really, in the day time its so nice but again at night I am so afraid I can't sleep, I have had sleep paralysis a couple times. I have been waking up with bruises and what not. My boyfriend will wake me up some times because he hears me moaning and yelling casting demons out in my sleep, I will JUST have drifted off and I can see my room as it is though. I will see a spirit and when I try to tell it to leave in Jesus' name, it feels like I'm too tired to get all the words out or it's just hard to speak. Sometimes I will feel a ball of electricity just fly into my head right when I fall to sleep as well. It scares my kids and my man to hear me yelling when I'm supposed to be asleep.

I have found out over the past two years I have cancer, Fibromyalgia, Lupus and I am in constant pain, I pass out all the time. I hit my head and knock my self out. I think it's spiritual, actually I know it. I'm sorry if this is crazy for you to read. But something will trip me or a dark hand will go in front of my eyes so I can't see and I fall and every once in a while the left side of my body will go numb for a few minutes.

When spirits approach me it's always to my left. I'm always being stared at during the night. I can't go to sleep unless my man stays awake and watches me, if he goes to sleep; I won't all night until the sun rises. I am exhausted to say the least its hard to care for my children or clean. I have even stepped down from the pulpit recently. I haven't been able to do my job as far as my ministry goes because of this war fare. There are also things that have happened that are just too morbid for me to submit to this site. I am constantly in prayer it seems. I ask the Holy Spirit to protect my children. I have read stories here on this site and commented even helped a few people who have contacted me outside of this site from seeing my comments here. But it took me so long to post this story because I'm afraid it will cause things to manifest even worse.

This story only scratches the surface of what's going on. I feel like I'm letting a lot of people down who have reached out to me for help because this sh*t is going down. I am sorry if this is too long or if its confusing, as some of you know when you actually sit down to submit your story its hard to keep on track some times and you just want to get as much down as you can for people to understand.

Thank you all so much for reading. ~~Lotus S. Dust~~

P.S.! Please if you want to help understand that I have had the house blessed, but I think it isn't where I live it's me and my family because it happens EVERYWHERE I go. I have even smudged every place I've been more than once. I try to do it every now and again just to stay on top, but this is just getting psychotic. I'm not a nut job; I'm not on dope I'm just at the end of my tether. I hate to admit I get afraid when I am the bravest, hardest chick I know. I am open and willing to any support or suggestions. I don't need anyone to preach at me, because I know the ropes. I'm no stranger to this crap, I am just desperate. I can't even believe I'm really opening this up and posting it. I've always tried to be strong and in control. This is devastating. I will however post more stories for I have many.

Thanx again & bless y'all!~~LSD~~

Other hauntings by princessLotus

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, princessLotus, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

MissJoy (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-30)
So... This is my first comment to a post on this site. It's in regards to the illnesses and symptoms your enduring, and the connection, or lack thereof, with your beliefs/spirituality. My father too was an evangelist and rarely based anything on science and medicine. Of course, as a child I was given proper treatment for any sickness I had... But my father on the other hand, never sought treatment or check ups from a health professional, as he maintained that God was stronger than man and medicine. To sum up my post, and get back to the point, in his early 50's, my father subsequently suffered a fatal heart attack. The story itself warrants a story of it's own, as the circumstances were quite strange. I was 14, and for reasons unknown "needed" to get picked up early from school. He began suffering the attack that morning in the car, on the way to taking me home (my parents just recently separated). My point is that had my father of obtained proper health care, his death may have been avoided, rather than him leaving it all in God's hands. I'll continue the story in a post of its own later on.
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-27)
Dear Lotus,
I would implore you to try rookdygins cleansing/shielding methods.

Thanks
Regards
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-06-07)
Well if you were to check the comments in that link you will see that 2 years ago I had commented on it. If this post is as hard to understand as that one is, I wonder why no one has mentioned it before you? Seems like the majority understood my post pretty well. But next time instead of trying to express my experience as well as I can I will fret about phrasing & spelling more... Actually no I won't do that. Thanx. If you have nothing more to comment about my post other than about typos & grammar you should move on.

~LSD~
AshJay1985 (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-11)
Well, You would understand if you check out this link below and don't forget to check out the "Comments" section as well.

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=8450

We would not expect someone to grade our story. Arent we?:-)
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-03)
Like really? Are there so many mistakes & does it really matter? I didn't know I was getting graded. Uhg. That bugs me.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-02)
I didn't submit this post to get any award. If there are errors, I apologize. I type as fast as I think & hopefully the whole point of my account was understood for the most part & that is what counts. However, if there is any confusion or questions regarding my post feel free to ask. Thanx.

~LSD~
AshJay1985 (7 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-03-09)
Probably we could make a movie on this one!
[at] Pricesslotus - Could see errors in this story... Make sure that you would do PREVIEW and read it before you post. Lol
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-03)
Word. Thank you, Casper. Bless you, too! ^__^ Thanks for reading.

~LSD~
Casper_the_ghost (9 stories) (180 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-03)
Oh my goodness, what a brave person you are. I could never cope with even a quarter of the things you have. You have been through so much and I find you such an inspiring person. I found the wallpaper you decribed oddly cool 😳 but you and your family experienced so much loss I just want to give you a big virtual hug and let you know everythings going to be alright just keep your focus on the lord and ignore the the bad stuff. Thanks for sharing.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-02-03)
Yeah I type as fast as I think & rarely use spellcheck. I think if the point gets across it really shouldnt matter. Plus if anyone has a hard time understanding something its always good to ask 😁

& I can email you, but I don't text strangers.

~LSD~
imnotafraid (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
you had a lot of typos princess but oh well. Nobodys perfect so yeahhh... Your good 😉
imnotafraid (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-25)
hey princesslotus I think you and I should txt maybe you can help me with my problem with ghosts and spirits... I'm always feeling a presence but I haven't been attacked or scared. I hear footsteps in the hallways sometimes though when I'm all alone and I get creeped out so I start hearing loud music and working out. I do it so often that now I'm really buffed up but now the weird things happen more frequently and they are more creepy. If anyone can help me or wants to know more txt me or mssg me. My # is 2818575438 and my email is lorenzoruben459 [at] yahoo.com
Thanks ❤ 😐
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-08)
WOW how many typos are in my last comment? Sheesh! LMMFAO!

~LSD~
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-01)
Didn't grow up in a REALLY religious environment. I can't stand bible thumpers. We just know & love the Lord. Now, I would totaly agree with you on the point that she could have tripped, if I didn't see it. If the door didn't slam shut when she was falling on her [at] ss dfown those steps. Also you may be right about the physical things that were goin on. I ALWAYS try to fibd out explinations to why things happen that aren't spirituyal first. Unless of course I know it is in fact a spirit. But as far as the physical stuff it hasn't happened since I moved away from my ex boyfriend who I was living with. A lot has stopped since I've been apart from him, actually. I think he had some creepy "friends" hanging around him. But I completely understand where you're coming from & do agree. I hope this comment can shine some light on the facts for you.

~LSD~
BloodRed (1 stories) (10 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
Not to sound rude or dismiss your experiences but a lot of your symptoms at the end of your story e.g. The numbness on your left side etc is probably more to do with the illnesses you're suffering from rather than something paranormal.

When you're raised to believe in ghosts and demons you aren't given the chance to really think of other explanations to strange events. Don't get me wrong, I'm an open minded person but a lot of what you've experienced is influenced by your parents. For example, when your mother was "pushed" down the stairs she automatically said it was a demon and didn't consider that possibility she could have just tripped.

I do believe that you believe what happened, happened but a lot of people brought up in a very religious environment can be influenced and sometimes become a little irrational.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-01)
TRIX, bless you & bless you! Xoxoxo. I'm in remission 😁 & there was a lot I was dealing with but I'm pretty ok now. I failed at going to church weekly & avoiding public worship. Also I kind of hopped over the tracks, so to speak I really shouldn't comment much here about all that. But you know what? God protected me the whole time. And He also kicked my butt for being so stupid. The last thing I did before actually asking for help was going down town to meet some friends at night & I his this dude twice with my Axe I carry (I've been raped so I carry an Axe in my bag & have several belts in martial arts) The guy apologized for scaring me telling the police it was a miss understanding I guess, he told me to run. I stood for a minute crazed & I heard bright & clear a voice like thunder call out my Christian name & He said " Sarah Maria GO HOME! GET YOUR CHILDREN!" That's all it took I went home & checked me self into a mental ward. Of course I didn't tell any one about the man & his friend in the alley. Some times I wonder if it was real or if it was the Lord that night & those people were placed there by Him & were only Angels to lead me home & get all the medical attn. I need. Does that make sense? IDK. Well that's all I'm going to say about that. I hope those of you who are my friends can forgive me & not think I'm a psycho Axe murder freak. Lmao! & TRIX I can understand your English fine. I thing English is the most bland, boring language spoken in the world. Lol. Sorry I'n brutally honest. Your cool TRIX & thank you! ❤

~LSD~
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-10-17)
Hi princessLotus, I have just read your story and my heart goes out to you. You have to be a very strong woman dealing with all of this you mentioned in your story. Sorry to hear about all these bad things happening to you. I will never preach to you so please don't take this wrong when I say I will pray for you also like I do every day for all the people I love. As a daughter of a pastor you know God in your life. God healed my father from cancer years ago He healed my cousin last year also from cancer. My grandfather had an after death experience also. I will write the stories and send it to the spiritual site sometime. Please excuse my why of English. I'm Afrikaans and I'm trying my best here in English. Best wishes and take care, never lose your faith. There is ALWAYS hope. Trix ❤
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-09-28)
Hippiechick, I just read your story & I have posted another story. I don't know why it's not up? About my daughter & her " friends " I've taught her how to identify the bad ones & how to be rid of them. I hope they post it soon so you can read it, its a trip, man. & I will post more recent ones when it opens up again. Bless you & yours. MCL.

~LSD~ ❤
hippiechick83 (5 stories) (112 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-10)
Wow! I think you're a prime example of the saying "what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger." I am a firm believer in that. I also suffer from depression and recently had a revelation that depression is NOT a sign of weakness...it's a sign that we've been too strong for too long. I really hope things start to look up for you. Please keep posting, I've enjoyed reading your comments and even though this post was sad, I did like reading your story. Peace and Love ❤
carolyn3319 (1 stories) (6 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-08-10)
Thanks for sharing your story and offering help! I find comfort in knowing there is a believer such as yourself that is strong enough to help others. You go girl 😆

Seriously - THANK YOU and I wish you the best!
honey91 (14 stories) (80 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-29)
Wow...you are truely a strong woman. The bathroom porn thing is just beyond creepy!

Youre awesome! ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-16)
Oh, AbsoLUTEly, Granny.
Any time that we are not centered, anytime when our three "beings" are not connected and perfectly balanced (mind, body and soul) we get missing teeth on the gears of our lives. When that part of the gear finally rotates around and tries to grab hold and finds nothing, THAT is when the Others can make themselves MORE visible to us. The gear keeps spinning and pretty soon the teeth catch again and we, in a sense, "close" that window of opportunity.

I LOVE it when people get an epiphany! It makes me feel so much better about those moments when I slap myself on the forehead and say "Oi! Of COURSE!"
Wa-do.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-16)
I have replies to a lot of these comments but it's going to take me a while, I have written all of them down on paper. But 1st & foremost I want to thank you all. And granny I remember when they tried to tell me that my fibromyalgia was psycho-semantic, I wanted to just, well. What I wanted to do to them wasn't very nice & yes I have given many of them a piece of my mind, I'm just glad it's recognized now. As far as my emotions & stress & all that go, I meditate I take looooong bubble baths in my custom spa tub, I get acupuncture, massage & my close friend has an aqua tank (a box just big enough for 1 body to fit that has a water mattress & it closes so it's completely dark in there & it plays soothing music, meditative music) I get a picture of my aura taken before & after I go in. It's amazing, I also live very close to the rocky mountains & yes I frequent them to hike (after a good dose of narcotics that is! LOL!) But it's ALWAYS good to have more & more support 'specially from those I respect & I have found a few well respected new found friends here! Thanx you guys! Um, I will post my responses to the other comments at a later time my children are crawling up the walls, if you know what I mean! LOL! So until then loves! C-ya!

~~LSD~~
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-15)
Also Lotus and Whitebuffalo: This thought just occured to me. (I'm SLOW some tines! 😆) but I've noticed a common thread in a lot of these stories and that is depression... Even my ghosties try to cheer me up at Christmas time when I get the blues!...Or any time I'm feeling down for that matter... I have to say that it would likely be the same if you have not so good entities hanging around... You are at a point where your psycological defenses are not in peak form... I know you guys probaly know this already, but I had the epiphany and felt the need to share! 😆 ❤
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
14 years ago (2010-03-15)
Lotus: It's funny, but all the while I was reading this story I was thinking of giving you the same advice as Trudy and Whitebuffalo... Maybe some of the unconventional methods of healing would at least lessen your physical and emotional pain... And believe it or not, some people still think that fibromyalgia is a psycho-sematic illness... Like it's all in your head!...Wouldn't you love to give those people just an hour of what you deal with? 😆...I have a friend at work, I've known her for 17 years, she's had fibromyalgia since before it was taken seriously, (as long as I've known her)...She just recently went to a holistic healer, and she feels much better... I just hope you know that you have the emotional support of me, and more than likely, a lot of those on this site... We can't take the pain away, but we can try to lessen the load when things get really tough for you... I wish I knew how to help you!...All I can do is include you in my prayers, and that's what I'll do... ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
+2
14 years ago (2010-03-07)
One more thing (yea, right).
There are times in which I am fully weighted what with work, the home, family, my "off time work", and just life. It would seem that during those times, as Trudy also mentioned, THAT is when my depression hits. I get the all consuming, can not even bring myself to roll out of bed, much less lift my head kind of depression. ALL my personal "demons" come at me during those times. I see my three babes that are living in The Summerlands, I am accosted by numerous Unknowns, friends call needing assistance, my past is thrown in my face etc.
I get to blaming myself, calling myself stupid, and thinking "if only I had a bottle so I could pull that trigger" (I have an extremely addictive personality. To pick up a bottle of alcohol could very likely be the beginning of my death).
At those times I use a bright light, burn some incense (aroma therapy) have Race draw me a bubble bath and I just take time for me. Sometimes I even toss a quarter to my youngest (six years old) to rub lotion on my back (Can not afford a professional massage!)
Such a difficult thing for a wife and mother, but very, very important. Even if all you do is sit and watch a ladybug crawl up the front window.
Wa-do.
whitebuffalo (guest)
+2
14 years ago (2010-03-07)
Hello, Lotus.
I want to apologise for the length of this, I know I am going to be rather long winded (long fingered did not look right to type there) 😆.
I SO laughed in shared "humor" over the visual your description of the big bathroom gave. In a mobile home that we once lived in, whoo! I do not know if I can explain it out well enough, but the wall paper depicted a variety of sexual poses that I had never even been subjected to. EVER. From a distance, they looked like flowers. We would get flashes of the images, as well. In a completely different area of the house, my youngest daughter would have her closet door doing all kinds of odd things.
Now, I am shaking my head. What I am honestly doing is this: I have read through this account several times, in the past several days, to be completely honest. I started to post a comment a time or two, and something else would come to mind. This time, I am taking this paragraph by paragraph. Hope you do not mind. 😉
I am shaking my head, because in the fourth paragraph... In another of our past residences, both my daughter and my life partner were pushed on the stair. It was several steps, a turn, then the majority of steps up to the second floor. My daughter was pushed DOWN. Race was shoved UP. HIS left a hand print on the ankle. Toys would go off, relocate, MOVE while under the watchful eye of my daughter.
What does the number 213 signify? I looked it up on Wikipedia, and the only definition that seemed plausible was "...the awe inspiring savior of humankind." Forgive me, please. That makes no sense to me at all. Would you mind...? Is it all in what the numbers add UP to?
The Incubus that I have/had experience with is like no other experience with one that I have been able to locate anywhere, and I have poured over the Internet and a variety of other places looking for more information. Mine is NOT a sexual experience. At first I got the strokes (NOT on, or IN any of my woman areas), touches, visuals. SOMEhow, THIS Incubus has been "turned" (I use this phrase very loosely. I am not positive what caused it NOT to be sexual) into an informant. I get LOTS of information from it.
You know what?
I just posted a comment to DannyBruise's Demons 4. I think you might be interested in the similarities there.

Now. Something that I have been trying to get an answer for for YEARS is the left side approaching beings. It would appear that the ones that give off the most negative feel (no proof, Hun, just a deduction from what I have researched) come from the right. Makes no sense if you are thinking Biblically, as Jesus Christ is said to sit on the right hand of His Father, right? BUT, if it COMES from the Great Deceiver, he would want us to believe that it was "safe", correct? So what better direction to approach from, but form the "side of righteousness"?
I gotta stop here just for a minute and tell you something. The fact that you were on here LONG before you first posted a story should not bring you embarrassment. It should NOT make you feel as if you let ANYONE down (but, to be honest, that is why I, myself, returned after posting my farewell message) as all that does for the rest of us, uh... I can not talk for anyone else, so let me rephrase that. All that does, for ME, is to let me know how human you really are. Great Caesar's Ghost, we all have hidden issues. If your advice comes straight out of experience, I myself, would look harder at what you suggest.
When Conventional Spiritual rites do not rid your home of unwanted experiences, and beings, it is time to take it one step further. Modify what you are doing to include a few unconventional things to see if it works. As long as you keep your faith, pray before starting the act, (heck, we pray before, during and after just to make sure our hearts are in the right place. Sometimes the prayers come out in shouts, but they are still done respectfully) and have someone that you are accountable TO (THAT is SO important. It can help keep you on the right path), you will have the protection of your Higher Power.
The Creator helps those that help themselves. Right? So mesh some of the things you have learned through your upbringing with some of the things you learned in your "run about" years, and what you now know from experience.
Perhaps it is NOT the house that needs blessed (though, I would suggest clearing each and every residence BEFORE moving in. And OFTEN, in fact MOST often, a repeat smudging is needed) but yourself. Personally I would suggest smudging your children (even those with seemingly no gift) and yourself, perhaps start a regiment of probiotics to help regain your energy. Take in LOTS of proteins, and calcium.
Honestly, I am being serious.

Something I would like you to think about.
You stepped down from your position in the church. How about asking for a hand up, instead? Call on another of the women's leaders (if you have one) and ask her to hold you accountable. You do not have to share with her all that has gone on in your life, but if you can find someone that you trust enough, just give her enough to know where you are in relation to your own personal Spiritual War. Pray faithfully to be shown WHO would be strong enough to bond with your strength to fight this. Creator only gives us what we can handle with His help. No where does it say in the Good Book that we must go this alone, without the help of others here on earth.

Geez. I gotta check out what other comments you got. Maybe something else will flash before my mind.😊
Thank you for contacting me.
Wa-do.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
& I'm in the U.S.A. I have NO IDEA why it says some country I've never heard of! LOL! Sorry. Most of the stories take place in Colorado U.S.A. Sorry!

~~LSD~~ 😆
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
Thanx y'all, for your kind words & really for just taking the time to read one of my stories & commenting. Trudy EVERYTHING you're saying makes complete sense to me & I agree. I haven't heard of the therapy your practicing but I fer sure want to check into it. & yes when I get the blues the pain does magnify. Though at times I do get discouraged I do have to remember my self & that I need to take time for me & just love ME! I was a little apprehensive about getting responses to this story, you never know what you're going to get (Forrest Gump) LOL! But all of you are so encouraging & it just blesses me so thanks again. I'm working on another story I will probably post tonight. This one is a little darker, now that I got out a lot of who I am for you guys to be able to follow a little easier with my new posts. It does make me feel better to get some of these things out, release. & thanks to you all I'm glad I did. I will accept any suggestions really, I wouldn't have before.

~~LSD~~ ❤
Lucy7 (2 stories) (8 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
I am so sorry you are going through all this turmoil. I will keep you in my prayers.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: