You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Dark Figures

Real Ghost Stories

Dark Figures

 

I have been seeing dark figures around my home in North Carolina. It's a brand new house, so I know it's not haunted. My mom and I are being haunted. Upstairs we have a hallway that leads to a room over our garage. My room is the first door to the left when you come up the stairs. Anyway, I was coming up the stairs and I looked down the hall and I saw this black figure standing down the hall. It had a red glow around it. I freaked out and took off back downstairs to get my mom. When she went upstairs it was gone. This happened around Christmas 2009.

I didn't see it again until the end of January 2010. I was coming out of my room this time and I happen to see it again. Only this time I stood and stared at it. I noticed it was different than last time because it had a dark blue ring around it. I later asked my mom why these black figures have colors; she looked at me funny and said "I didn't know you could see auras!" Really freaky!

These past two or three weeks have been hectic. The black figures have been showing up everyday. There have been a lot of noises too. My younger brother's room is next to mine, mom and I keep hearing his dresser drawers open and slam shut. My brother is out of town so he is not the one doing it. My cat also freaks out for no reason. Roo is my cats name; he will sit at the bottom of the stairs and look up at nothing. Then he will take off running and meow non stop, with his fur sticking all up.

I have seen ghost all my life, but nothing like this. These new figures in the home are making my mom and I feel threatened. Mom and I both have seen ghost all our lives. We even lived in a haunted house when I was a young child. It was in Hendersonville NC. We are really freaked out. I'm looking into getting a priest to bless mom and I and the house.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, konohaninja21, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

gothic_king13 (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-26)
freakontheleash if you are still experiencing the black figures my associate and I can come up there and check it out and possibly rid you of the figures I just need to know what part of NC contact me at gothic_king13 at yahoo.com
darkfoxHammerthall (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-10)
well for one often manifestations are often linked with the land and not the house. You can tear down an old house and it go away only to reappear when a new place is built. So it may have had something happen on the land for that you would need to do research on the lands past. If they haven't done anything molevolent then chances are that they never will.
xavenging_angelx (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-08)
konohaninja21 I get how you feel. I've been to various people and asked just what these black hooded figures are that I see and they just tell me I have a gift... More like a curse. It's scary as hell. Thank you all for the comments are stories. I'm finally getting a grip of what's been going on around me and plan to post my own story.
Mika (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-08)
You probably should get someone to cleanse the house and you and your mother. Another thing that helps is visualizing a bubble of light and love surrounding your house and yourself. Imagine that it expands with an intense white light while focusing on filling it with love and light. Say out loud or think what is allowed to enter the bubble.
The best is saying that only beings of light and love, those with pure intentions, peace and a good heart, and are not out to bring you or the others within the bubble harm, are allowed to enter.

It should help and I hope you and your family get the peace and quiet you deserve 😊
konohaninja21 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-06)
Our other experiences were different. I sometimes wish I didn't have a gift. I don't like what's happening.
Ashes (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-06)
A brand new house doesn't necessarily mean that it can't be inhabited by anything paranormal. And old house that has been remodeled or sacred ground disrupted.
Some ghosts just don't like change. 😉

Have you or your mother had these experiences before?

It seems you have a special gift: Ability to see auras.
If so, that gift could attract spirits to you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: