You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Experience In A Dream And Afterwards

Real Ghost Stories

My Experience In A Dream And Afterwards

 

I had a dream recently. The date was March 3, 2010. The dream I had was short but it is all I have been thinking about since last night and it's really starting to bother me.

Well, as I remember I was sitting in a chair in front of a desk with my mother at the other end with a few other people. I stated in my dream that I a bad feeling that had started to come on to me and after hmm I would say 30 seconds, I broke down crying and screaming at the top of my lungs. Well, after I started screaming I kept saying NO NO NO, over and over but in a very extremely deep voice that I couldn't control.

The voice I had is a voice that I cannot reach. After I had said NO NO NO, I woke up in my bed, sweating like no other, with a horrible feeling that I was picking up. After I woke up I heard something say my name in a very deep voice, but it was faint. Right after I heard my name being said, a cup slid across my dresser and fell off and I didn't fall back asleep for the rest of the night. (Woke up at about 4am)

Please someone tell me something about this because it is really starting to get to me. I have more stories that I plan on telling everyone this is my first. Today was the day that I registered.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ghostlyaxe, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-15)
zay, it sounds like your mother was having a nightmare and you woke to hear her mumbling in her sleep. I have a friend who when stressed or having an intense nightmare mumbles in his sleep. Many do. I probably have myself. Other than this you probably have a good imagination. I wouldn't worry to much about it.
Zayshad (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
Can anyone please help me and tell what does this mean. Your comments mean a lot thanks in advance 😢.
Zayshad (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
Hi everyone this is the 1st time that am posting a comment. Please excuse me if I make a mistake. All this really freak me out. I will tell you about my mum's experience and it was almost like yours. First I would like to tell that I sleep in the same room with my mum because am scared to sleep alone in a room. I get the feeling that am being watched and once I even heard deep breathing near my ear. It was around 11 p.m when I heard my mum talking in a language that was beyond my comprehension. In the morning I asked her what happened and she told me that she felt as if my aunt (who is dead) was strangling her. So in order save herself she started reading Darood Shariff (in Islam this is a prayer that we read in order to chase the evil). To my great astonishment when all this took place I felt nothing or did not notice anything strange (apart from the incomprehensible language).
butthead (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
if you get anything else happen, id consider having your house blessed or at the least get an 'credited/trusted' medium in to give you help. That's if you are sure you was awake when you saw the cup slide off the table and heard your name bein called.
joshmc28 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-09)
It's amazing how many Christians believe in the paranormal, like me 😁
lakecentral75 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-07)
I had the same experience this morning. Only I was hearing stuff in a dream and I remember waking up to what sounded lk my door swinging open, and this thing muttering unaudible words to itself. I then mustered the courage up to yell and say God does not want you here. Out of nowhere my door swings open and this thing ran up the stairs. I could not fall asleep the rest of the night due to the fact I could hear this thing pacing around in the bathroom above my room. I firmly believe in praying to god to keep your dreams safe until now its worked for me.
abraham001 (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-06)
WOW! I had the same dream too but I was in a church and a big guy who was floating was talking to me I think its a message from god telling you to straighten up 😲
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-06)
I think the relevant point about your story is you woke and heard a voice and your cup slid of the dresser at the same time, it may be paranormal? Or it just could be a bad dream and a coincident that your cup slid, either way I can understand why it frighten you, I encourage you to keep writing, it would help to better understand your experiences before trying to defy exactly what's going on in your life, my only advise in the mean time,don't talk up this experience as some sort of demon attack, the mind can play some powerful tricks on you and at the end of the day perhaps that's what created this experience, good luck hope to hear from you soon, 😁
Elise (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
Have you been under a lot of stress lately? My point being, could this be a poltergiest?
If you have experienced other things in your life that are paranormal, I would say that it is getting "its nerve up". This is not to say that it is evil. I'm not saying that. Could it be that the house has something to do with it (older house)? This is a very interesting story and I would not worry too much about it unless you feel like it is has darkness to it. Then, I would pray about it and cast it out. If you don't feel threatened, it could be deceased family member (s) trying to contact you. Did you recognize the voice or could you tell if it was a male/female? With the voice being deep, I'm assuming that it sounded male to you. Please keep us posted on your experiences with this and how it turns out for you.
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
usually when we have a bad dream of any sort we have this dark feeling over us for a while and it's hard to shake it off but I don't think you should worry too much it's normally only when we have a reacuring dream of the the same event that there is a messege in it what does puzzle me is the cup sliding accross the dresser and falling let us know if anything else happens take care and don't worry too much God bless...
DannyBruise (9 stories) (125 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
Ghostlyaxe

I'm a little confused.
You said: Well, as I remember I was sitting in a chair in front of a desk with my mother at the other end with a few other people.
Did you break down in front of your mother and those people or were you telling these people about your dream?

Just another question.
Did you see anything in your dream, or was it just that voice?
Shinninglight (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
It could be the dream it's self, we don't always wake up instantly. But if it is something out of the normal realm then someone (or thing) wants your attention. Unless this happens often or again I wouldn't be concerned. If it's common on the other hand, well, good luck.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-05)
What did you mean by " I woke sweating with a horrible feeling that I was picking up"? When you first wake up your still in a dream state so to hear something or see something in that state isn't really all that abnormal. It sounds like normal dream to me. As to why it bothers you, I don't know. Maybe there's more to the dream that you don't remember that your mind wants to face about everyday issues that you prefer not to.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: