You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Whispering Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Whispering Girl

 

I personally do believe in paranormal activity and what not. I've had a couple experiences with seeing ghost, or even talking to them. It actually scares me, so I try to block it out, but this past experience is the scariest for me so far. My boyfriend and I we're on our way out early in the morning. I would say about 6:00 am. As I was walking into the front room from the hallway I heard a girl whisper in my ear. I didn't get the chance to actually catch what she said, but she was there. As I turned around I got really bad chills throughout my body. My boyfriend had asked me what was wrong, and I told him. He started to make fun of me, and started turning out the lights and what not.

Later on that night my 15 month old daughter was extremely tired, and wouldn't go to sleep. She was sitting on my lap, and in the direction of her toys she was staring and kept saying "no, no. No, no." Typically, my daughter doesn't like to sit with me or cuddle; she tends to keep to herself, unless she wants something. But she would not get off my lap, and didn't want to lie down in her bed. She stayed up until about 2:38 that night, crying. I gave her Tylenol and baby tablets', thinking it was her teeth. She wouldn't eat, and she wouldn't stay in her bed. Finally she went to sleep though.

The next morning I was on my way to school. When my boyfriend doesn't work he stays home with the baby. So they stay asleep while I'm getting ready. When I came home later on that day, my boyfriend had called me into our room, and said he had something to tell me. He said that morning, he heard our daughter start to wake up, and so he was about to get up when he felt something holding him down. He said it felt like something was on his back, and he tried to get up, but it wouldn't let him. Then he said a girl whispered in his ear and said "Your under the devils spell." he tried to yell out for someone but couldn't talk either. Then finally he said it felt like it got off him, and he got up.

Now, lately I've been seeing figures out of the corner of my eye, or my rearview mirror, but like I said I try to ignore those things because they scare me. I'm not too sure what it is, or if it's evil, or what. I've been praying, and thinking about bringing someone to bless our home. I'm actually not to sure what to do about the situation. Hopefully it goes away.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BonitaMexican408, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

TonyG (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-03)
Bonita, I would like to chat with you about what's going on... Can you email me please.

Tony
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-12)
Cold Iron, has been useful in the fight against evil spirits.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_in_folklore
kellbear (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
I totally agree with all the other comments. Get your house blessed and yourselves especially your baby. I know after I had my son paranormal activity in my house did increase so this could be your case as well. If things get worse please get out and by all means get your baby out before it is too late. But remember if it attached to you or your boyfriend, it will most likely follow you. Try the blessing first. If that doesn't work try leaving, if that doesn't work you might want to try an exorcism. I know this can be scary but you must face this for your baby and your sakes. Jesus be with you.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
BonitaMexican408 Have you experienced subtle things since the birth of your child because I believe it has to do with your daughter possibly. If this is not the case either yourself or boyfriend have something attached to you, have either of you dabbled in the occult or purchased something maybe second hand or was given something perhaps when the activity started?. Sorry for all the questions just trying to get to the bottom of the situation. I wish you all the best.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
butthead (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
have you ever used an ouija board? You say you have had many experiences and I'm wondering if something has become attached to you as a result. A medium will be able to help, or a priest. But when in fear its amazing what the word jesus christ can do to not only make you feel better, but to make it leave you alone.
Elise (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
I have had a bad spirit before and its not fun. You need to continue to pray and rebuke it in the name of Jesus. I had one heck of a time getting rid of the spirit. Do not be afraid of it, this will give it "fuel". If you feel that you need to get the house blessed, then do so. Do not be afraid if it gets worse before it gets better. It is just trying to wear you down. Keep praying and stay strong. Stay strong for your daughter.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
Bonita: I'm sorry, but it's not going to go away on it's own... You would be wise to have your house blessed, and also the three of you... Has anything like this hapened before where you live now?...You say you've been trying to ignore things, and that's ok, but when they start doing the kind of stuff this one is, then it's time to pull in the big guns! 😊

Good luck and keep us posted...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: