You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Some Paranormal Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

Some Paranormal Experiences

 

I have not yet experienced any serious activity but here are a few things (from not so scary, to REALLY SCARY)

#1: One night I was on the computer when very quickly what looked like an Orb flew past me and disappeared into the wall.

#2: I was in the living room at night time when a very quick flash of light appeared outside (there wasn't a storm)

#3: When I was little I was watching TV, when a silver mass floated past in the kitchen (I was tired)

#4: Last year my mum (Trish) was asleep on a mattress by my bed, when suddenly she woke up and said someone touched her on the side.

I saved the scariest one for last

#5: about five years ago my mum saw her recently deceased grandmother

Near my sister's room door, then it said "don't worry Trish I'm in a better place".

And one time when my mum was driving at night at the site of a recently fatal car crash, when she saw a transparent woman in a white dress.

Thank you for reading my and my mums stories I hope you enjoyed them, Please COMMENT. If I experience any thing else I will post it. Does anyone here like the paranormal and is also a Christian, if you are please post a comment.

One time I had a dream that my mum was a ghost and I chased it into the bathroom and it flew out the window. Does this mean anything?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, joshmc28, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ladybug_jen04 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-10)
I've got something to say about the flash incident. I was staying at a friends house overnight for the first time. I was on the floor with my back to the window, while my two friends were sharing the bed. They were still up talking but I was trying to sleep but this light every so often would flash in the corner that would catch my eye. Every time I opened it to try to catch the source it was over. So finally I had to interrupt them and ask if they were seeing it.
At first I assumed it to be lightening from the distance, or a four wheeler. But it was too regular. Anyway my friend ended up telling me that it was an angel that circles her house. When her and her brother were younger they prayed for angels to watch over them and since then the light "protects" them at night. It comforted them as kids, but it still creeped me out.
joshmc28 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-31)
thank you everyone for your honest opinions. I have some more experiences but not enough yet to write another story
Phoebe (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-17)
omg I was just reading number 5 when I heard something hit my closet nobodys here but I don't even want to see if there's something there:\
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
I think this was pretty good. I don't like to read a whole paragraph, just so the author can build up his or her experience. I do like the that you list all of your experiences. It's especially good for people that is new to this site. So, don't let the bad comments fool you, this list is actaully true to your eyes and no one else's. It's just your list's is user friendly that's all.
trollkyrka (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
Hello dear,
Your mom seeing her grandmother sounds like a nice gift for her (id kill to see my sister), even though it was probibly extremely nervewracking.
I don't think your dream means anything bad is going to happen if that's what you meant. I think its more of a subsconscious thing, maybe unresolved feelings for your mom. Thanks for the story, I enjoyed reading it:) ❤
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
People, chill, everything that has been related can be explained away, back off, you were not there...
Elise (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
Unless people have seen the lights for themselves, I don't think that you can just write them off as a trick of light. There are many things out there that I can't explain and I've heard some that I wouldn't even begin to know how to explain but I will never just write someone off because I've never experienced it.
MissHill (6 stories) (67 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
Just because there isn't a storm doesn't mean that there is not lightening.

So #2 can go either way.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
I'm with Flakjacket on this one... No evidence, no reasoning, just a few random incidents that could easily be attributed to tricks of light. The only one that sounds vaguely possible is your grandmother appearing to your mother, and no, that's not really scary. It was probably just a relief to your mother.
Greenmother35 (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
You may be sensitive to the other side, your mother seems to have a bit of the same. Your Grandmother coming to her does not need to be scary it is affirmation that she is fine and that your mum should go on and live her life. The touches could be anything, but as with anything paranormal or not you should check out every thing it may have been, if nothing "normal" can be found then possibly you have an entity of some sort trying to get your mothers attention. God Bless to you and yours! Oh, by the way Christianity and the belief in the Spiritual realm of the afterlife are not at odds. The church itself performs a kind of magic everytime we believe the wine is the blood and the bread is the body of Christ. I believe in both. God would not have given me an empathic gift or made me sensitive if he did not want me to use them. Peace
Flakjacket (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
When you have a dream it dosent mean it was paranormal. Seeing a flash of light outside is not paranormal. Being woken up thinking you have been touched isn't necessarily paranormal either. I'm sorry, this just sounds like you are trying to get comments on a post as if this was a Myspace picture or something.
Gizmo (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
Wow you seem to have experience a lot of paranormal activity. I'm a christian and I have experience some paranormal activity some not that scary others very TERRYFYING. Now about this dream about your mom, I really don't know what it could mean. Try talking with it to your mommyabe she knows what it means. She could be thinknig about doing something that you don't know, this dream could be a hint of what it could be.
Hope this helps 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: