You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Ghost Aura - Residual Energy

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Aura - Residual Energy

 

Only once in my life, I have experienced something like these two occurrences and when I think about it, they are truly phenomenal experiences, in comparison to all my others. What transpired on this morning back in the year 1988 and later in 2006 will have some of you scratching your head with doubt, but anyway here it goes... I was at my friend's house; there were a few of us there, a typical twenty something type of night, music together with beer and a few laughs. It went late into the night, finished around 4am in the morning... I drew the short straw and found myself sleeping on the floor in the lounge room of my friend's house.

It was around 8am in the morning and I was awoken by a subtle noise... (in them days I made a habit of not opening my eyes when I woke, as it is the best way to remember our dreams when we first wake up in the morning), At that time I was having day to day premonitions, sometimes only small accounts, a couple of times life saving ones. I was laying on my left side on the floor in the lounge room, if you can picture four walls around me, if I'd open my eyes I would see the left wall and anything in that general direction.

What I could see with my eyes shut! Was what I know now as an aura, but at that time I thought it was a ghost. It was a strong glowing outline imprint of a person, perhaps one inch thick white or maybe a light blue colour; sorry can't quite remember the colour... As this ghost (what I thought at the time) moved around me, it seemed to be occupied doing something... Because I could see it moving around me with a purpose. I could also locate the noise with where I could see this ghost (aura) moving.

Now here's the incredible part! Not only could I see this ghost (what I thought) with my eyes shut; I could see it on the right hand side of the room as well. So no matter where it moved around me, I could observe its movement somehow! I was not seeing it with my eyes, there was something else within my clock work that enabled me to see what ever was moving around the room? This was not an out of body experience; I was awake with my eyes shut! There's no shame in admitting this, but I was a little scared... This went on for about a minute, I didn't want to open my eyes, and I was hoping this ghost I could see would vanish. So what I decided to do was roll over on my back hoping what ever it was, would realize it was disturbing me and move on... So as I rolled over, still with my eyes shut, I was able to still see this ghost (what I thought)... It stopped for a moment and was standing at the end of my feet looking in my direction. Part of my plan worked, but now this ghost (aura) was moving slower and softer around me, so I realized I caught its attention by moving, but it was not enough to make it leave altogether. This went on for about 3 minutes in total, then I decided (although still frightened a little) to open my eyes and face what ever it was I was seeing... When I did open my eyes, to my surprise it was not a ghost, it was my friend's wife aura, that I saw moving around, for about the previous three minutes.

But, as the clock chimed in sync with my eyes lids opening! Instantly, the aura was gone and her physical presence was in total view. She apologized for waking me up; she was just trying to tidy up the lounge room... A bit of a mess from the night before. This experience for me was a truly remarkable one and I'm interested to have your insight about this story and how I was able to see her aura move around the room in any direction with my eyes shut?

A LIVING RESIDUAL ENERGY - A few years ago, one night as I woke up for a bathroom call, I got out of my bed and walked towards the door. As I opened the door, stepping into our hallway which is about 10 meters long, the light was on so I could see quite easily in most directions. Looking to my right I saw my wife not in physical form, but in spiritual form walk out from our lounge room and walk into our kitchen area. I decided to walk towards the kitchen quickly, as I was fascinated by the possibility of making contact with her whilst she was having an out of body experience.

As I got to our kitchen I just lost sight of her, but shortly afterward I'd heard our wall in the kitchen explode with a loud bang. Something I hear a lot of especially when I've been visited by loved ones and others over the years. I felt like waking her up to validate this experience, but decided to wait to the next day to see if she could remember on her own accord... Unfortunately she couldn't remember anything, which for me was a little disappointing (Always seeking the ultimate validation) it left me to ponder what I saw.

Today reading my story ghost aura, she remembers me talking about that to her a long time ago, that's one thing at least. Now here's the question, is it possible that what I saw was her residual energy walking around our house? Because I can remember the expression on her face and her body movement, which looked to me as though she was fixated in a previous time gone by, repeating a chore.

If you remember my story, night demon or nightmare, I'd walked my house (out of my body) with an intelligent understanding of what was happening. Because she had no conscious knowledge of this experience and it was a separate one for me. Is it possible what I saw, a residual energy? Is this something others may see or hear years down the track?

Other hauntings by aussiedaz

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, aussiedaz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-28)
Truth, try this... Before you go to bed lift and look at the back of your hands... And repeat to yourself 10 times... I will look at the back of my hands when I'm asleep... See how you go, won't mention anything else and if you can do that come back and share with me what you'd experienced.
TruthInDarkness (4 stories) (259 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-23)
This and your other stories about OBE's is fascinating stuff. I'd love to learn more. I've mentioned in a comment to Rook that I'd like to learn more about astral projection. Can anyone recommend a good book on the topic? Both seeing auras and OBE/astral projections seem like they would be an incredible learning experience. I'd love to tap into that sort of stuff and learn out to do it well. As I've mentioned before, I've had many amazing dreams! I wish I could post some on this site, but most would not be considered paranormal. I can still remember some dreams, albeit not with the utmost of clarity, that I've had all the way back to when I was about 12 years old! 28 years ago!
Sui (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-31)
Wow this is a very interesting and enlightening story, I wish I knew more about the paranormal to make a coherent comment as to what I think it was that you saw... Sadly I am as puzzled, or even more so than you. Thanks much for sharing your experiences!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-03-23)
GEEEZZZ I WISH I COULD BE LIKE YOU GUYS AND SEE THIS STUFF! LOL... Is there any way to develop this sight, or are you gifted with it?...
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-23)
whitebuffalo, I think I picked up on your waves, haha! I am honored, and would never be upset by you pulling me over to join in on the discussion. 😊

I also think it's VERY possible that animals can see auras. I think so because animals are so capable of knowing when we are upset or afraid, and seem to be even better attuned to our emotions than WE are. It's likely they can read us through our auras, though I wonder if they perceive them differently than we do?

Have you ever looked at someone's aura when they're asleep? I've also noticed they tend to be very bright and vibrantly colored during that time... And yes, people who are very spiritually powerful and open-minded also tend to have bright, almost sort of "glistening" auras.

I guess the distinction between powerful and traumatized is a bit like random spikes of energy versus almost a gloss-like sheen to the colors of a particularly gifted individual. Does that make any sense?
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-19)
Whitebuffalo, Thank you again and on behalf of everyone here keep up the good work, you truly are a seeker, this site needs your wisdom, down here in Aus nick names are part of our culture and yours from now on will be (seeker)

Granny, good onya mate the jackpot is coming my friend, LOL❤and to everyone else thank you so much for posting, appreciate your support😁
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-03-18)
This has been quite an interesting discussion, and I think I learned a lot, and also gained food for thought... Love feeding the thought! 😆...Thanks to all, and specially Aussie, for allowing us to enter into his psychi... ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-18)
You know, Devious?
I really did not think of the trauma aspect of all of this. You make a great point. I was actually secretly sending out thought waves to you hoping you would hop on over here and give a bit more than two cents 😊. I did not know if you would be opposed to me straight up asking for you to join in.
Are you saying that animals can see aura's too?
OOOOH, I have SEEN that "glittery" kind of aura. I guess I have never put the connection there, though. I thought it was just that they had a more powerful window, not that it was the experience making it so. Thank you. I have learned something new! LOVE IT!

Assiedaz, LadyAnnne used to say "there is no such thing as coincidence (I most of the time say "a wise person once said..." Now you all know who I was referring to). I tend to agree with her.
IF it had been me who that same (or very similar) thing happened to, I would probably have stopped dead in my walk and thought "Hmmm. What about all of that am I supposed to be paying more attention to?"
To tell you true, when I first read this, the first thought in my head was "Oh, no. Watch THIS one, it might get nasty", but I am pleased to see that as of this date, it has been rather an interesting lesson for us all.
I DO think that it is possible that you can see the Light of the Spirit. It is not the most common thing in the world, but it IS a distinct possibility. Maybe you should test yourself by checking out other peoples aura's and see if you can differentiate between the two fields.

I must say, you Honor me by calling me Seeker. You talk about coming on here to heal, give and learn? You may never know what that comment right there means to me.

Wakan Tankan Nici Un,
Wa-do.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-18)
whitebuffalo, I just had to pitch my two-cents in. I think with children (and sometimes animals) have the widest auras because they are the most "open"--and I'm not saying this JUST in the spiritual sense. As we get older, we shut ourselves off from the world as a natural defense, while children (and sometimes animals) embrace the world more openly. Adults are more "guarded", as it were... And I think being guarded MIGHT physically DECREASE the size of the individual's aura. I guess I kind of think of it in terms of having an open door within yourself and light pouring in on it; the more jaded and concerned with what the world will think of you and do to you for being who you are, the more you close the door to it and throw up those defenses, so the light that comes through becomes smaller and smaller until it is just a sliver.

I've noticed that people going through a particularly traumatic time also have very large auras, because their emotions are raw and they are not as well-protected since their thoughts and emotions are in a state of chaos. I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but people who are in that sort of state (after losing a loved one or suffering a traumatic injury, physical or mental), their aura sort of "glitters"...if you were to look at a Richter scale, the way it squiggles when there's an earthquake--it's like that.

Sorry for breaking in on this thread, just sharing my thoughts!
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-18)
whitebuffalo, I've to tell you... This morning after I read your comment, I headed to work early, I got called out to a construction site first up, upon arrival in giant capital blue letters, the name of this company was "AURA CONSTRUCTIONS", first time I'd ever heard of them, what a coincident?

Seeker, I really expected a couple of bullets from the non-believers on this one, I was prepared to cop them and wish em a long life😁but it seems for the time being at least, the guns are blasting else where,😜

It was a incredible experience for me and as you'd quite rightly pointed out, a type of ritual,
Sometimes with my experiences I feel like I'm the passenger, rather than the pilot of them and believe me, she's a big jumbo jet that has had some turbulent flights, the light of the spirit? Most people can't see them, is it possible I can see what most people can't the light of the spirit, but can't see what most people can aura's?

I do feel now this experience and my ability, had strongly manifested itself from with in my dreams, I have been reading up on the super conscious and dream travel, you know how they say if you dream of a death it means a birth, or if your falling it means what ever etc,

With me, what I dream is what I get, it is almost like time travel, I will be in the moment living it and feeling its raw emotion (premonition) it is not a lucid dream... Its a super conscious state, about 100 per cent conscious, an amazing and dangerous experience for some... Lucid dreaming is about a 40 percent a conscious state in comparison, it is what I call reality projection, (in my opinion)

Most masters or guru's will warn against those entering this level, the dangerous part, MENTAL BRAKE DOWN, remember my story night demon or nightmare, I was under attack in a super conscious state, reality projection gone wrong, lucky for me I was not scared sh... S

Somehow when I woke up on that morning, I had to be in a super conscious state, with my eyes shut, I feel it was her main aura I could see, the light of the spirit, I have come to YGS to heal, give and learn, thank you seeker for not throwing this story into the to hard or bs basket, appreciate your help.

Aussie



😁
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-17)
That is... Kind of what I thought, Aussiedaz.
I know in my own personal life, after a night of the guys over ("beer fridge" out there with them) to hang out with Race and work on that Mustang (while spilling out of the garage in a pool of arms and legs, wrestling with one another periodically) out in the garage, (music blaring because it can not be heard above the power tools) I get... Well, let us just say I am not my normal self.
Gotta LOVE racing season.

I am SOOO not trying to be sacrilegious, blasphemous or disrespectful with this next comment. I was trying to come up with a "universal" image that could explain what I am about to say, but this was all I could come up with.
You know those printed pictures of the Sacred Heart, or even Virgin Mary that show these amazing glowing halo's around the entire being? It seems to be a light that just radiates out? That is the closest I can get to describing what a concentrated, or a "vibrant" aura looks like. The softer light, right next to the body that is just barely discernible would be the etheric aura. The part of the light that seems to be "beams" would be the main aura.
It would seem that MOST people can not see the etheric aura. This is the "light of the Spirit" that so many talk about.
It IS possible that you DID see her etheric aura, but it almost sounds as if her main aura drowned it out. Which really is very common.

You know what is so great about this whole experience? I just LOVE that you had this "ritual", if you will, that caused you to lay motionless for a bit upon waking. Not only did that make it possible for you to remember dreams, but it also afforded you the opportunity to see or sense what ELSE you may have missed had you just opened your eyes and started your day.
Wa-do.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-16)
whitebuffalo, ten or more male drunks listening to acdc music through 100 watt amps, play fighting and cursing, I think she woke up with a headache this was her house... Seriously can't remember, very very interesting you mentioned two types of aura's.
A 1 inch etheric aura. I believe this is what I saw, (excellent research seeker) also validation, as never in my past or present has this information been brought to my attention,

Perpheral vision, is it possible that this experience was in this radius, it was a long time ago? Sundaydrive one thing for sure my eyes were closed all the time throughout this experience,

Whitebuffalo, fascinating stuff, you head my debating team when it comes to the paranormal.

Aussie
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-16)
Good to see you are getting pretty comfy here, Anne.
You got it Lotus! I will shoot one over to you! Or you could just check out my profile 😊.
Both of you pay attention to this one, OK? 😉

Please excuse that interruption, Aussiedaz. I just could not help myself. Now, for the good stuff.

Aura's are an electro-photonic vibration response of an object to some external excitation (Meaning: It is a vibration). Everything essentially has an aura, even a rock (though an inanimate objects aura tends to stay constant, or really close to it. There may be slight changes, but not as in a live "subject", and is subject to the viewers perception).
There are Inner and Outer Aura's. The one closest to the body is the etheric aura (about an inch or so wide). The aura that is just to the outside of that is the main aura. That is the one people who see, or photograph aura's usually pick up on.
What I have found, (and please, anyone can join in here and share what they see, too) is that children, and the truly innocent, seem to have the strongest, most visible aura's. I have heard it said that the reason for this is that they are not tainted by materialistic attitudes and cynicism. I do not know the validity of that claim as I would have no way to really test that.
But, as in just about everything else, there is the exception to that rule. There are those who possess a certain quality that allows theirs to be just as radiant and perhaps even vibrant as a child's (or the wholly innocent). The scientists are still seemingly trying to figure out the whys of that. Nothing really is that alike consistently in the findings of the tests.
When learning to READ aura's, you test your ability by looking out your peripheral vision. You would turn your head to the side, look straight ahead at an immovable object, and try to read the subjects aura.
**Just as a note: I keep writing "subjects" as one could use ANYTHING to learn to read aura's, as it is believed that ALL things have them.
*******Anything sounding familiar yet?
There are a lot of great sites to check out listed on the Internet. One of the better ones is http://www.thiaoouba.com/seeau.htm. It walks you through the process.
Sorry this is getting so long...

"OBEs can occur as migraine aura symptom, which supports the notion that OBEs represent a preformed functional response of the brain. This neuropsychological theory supplements existing psychological theories of OBEs, which consider the said phenomena as representing hallucinatory experiences based on imagination and memory." According to Dr. Klaus Podoll.
Hallucinations are a common occurrence in a migraine (along with a weightlessness that usually hits just before running to the nearest "relief station"), temperature changes (fever), audio sensory issues (noises take on a life of their own and find the most painful way to make their way into the very core of your being). Those are only three examples of the similarities of migraines and OBE's. The words in () 's, of course represent what occurs during a migraine.

I ask you, do you think it possible that your friends wife had a headache?

Wa-do.
Sundaydrive (49 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-16)
This story really has me puzzled. I'm just wanting to make sure I got this right. When you were seeing the ladys aura, when you could see her throughout the room with out moving your head, are you saying that with your eyes open, to have been able to see her where she was working, you would have had to turn?
I'm asking cause I'm checking out that Projection thing and the magnified aura's and ran into a block needing another keyword or description (google, sigh). How do you people do all this research so easily?!
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-16)
cosmogal, Absolutely no sunlight illusion... This experience I'm starting to feel was probably a physic unison of coincident, I'm leaning toward physic vision combined with a conscious ability to see auras, giving me a unique one of type performance, whitebuffalo also offered something to think about, (mind and movie projection) I'll be writing soon on what I call reality projection, these are tools our spirits use, good to hear someone else entertain projection theories,

Thank you cosmogal😁

PrincessLotus, I do understand the privacy of your circumstances and will email you soon.❤
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-15)
Granny you should read my story "CONSTANT" here & you will understand when I tell you> I'm afraid to tell my Doc's if something new arises, as far as my health goes, like these headaches. But thank you kindly for the acknowledgement! & I think you'll enjoy my story too 😁 ❤

~~LSD~~
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-15)
whitebuffalo hunny I need yer e-mail address so e-mail me

Lotus08kiss[at]gmail.com
Thanx sweetie much love!

~~LSD~~
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-15)
Thanx aussie. Um, I'd rather talk to you via e-mail, there's just somethings I don't want the general public to know, but I think you read my story here CONSTANT & what I shared there about my health is about all I feel comfy with everyone knowing, how ever I like you. Any way I do talk to WhiteBuffalo. But e-mail me at lotus08kiss[at]gmail.com & we can discuss further. Cheers.

~~LSD~~
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-15)
Hey Aussie, I have not read all of the other comments so I'm sorry if I echo what someone else already wrote. Was there any light coming into the room at the time you started seeing the aura of your friend's wife? The reason I ask is because you said you were awake but had kept your eyes closed. It is possible to see different shades of light with your eyes closed. That could have been part of it. If there wasn't any light then I would agree with granny and say it was your psychic vision. Thanks for sharing and take care 😊
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-13)
Granny, Physic vision? Very good point! When I saw my dad outside my window (August soul mates) coming of the fence, there's something I remember... My curtains were pulled about half way across, I remember him tilting his head to his left side, like he was trying to look around the curtains, to see me as quick as he could... Without physical eyes, how could he see me as a spirit? (Physic vision) the fact that in my dreams I have had numerous encounters and have stated a few times that this is where my ability is most profound, perhaps for a transitional period, my Physic view and spirit could rotate with in my body guided by my conscious thoughts.

As on many occasions over the years I have been able to consciously fool my sub conscious when dreaming, What the great edgar cayce refers to as super conscious, perhaps I was still in
This state but consciously aware.
Thank you again granny 😁
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-03-13)
Aussie: I can totally relate to not wanting to post stuff that is doubtful to yourself... I have some of those too... I don't think you'll get any of the "that's bullsh*t" comments, because we all have a lot of respect for you...Now, that other site that you and I joined a little while ago, there's some bull on there if ever I saw it! 😆...Talk about having to sift through the stories!...Seems like there's only about 4 people on there who are older than 14 LOL!...But I'll continue to go there, might find somebody who knows what they're talking about...

So any way... Seeing the aura without her being right there had to have something to do with your psychic vision... Is it possible, the way you can have obe's on command so to speak, that your body was still while your being was following this other person?...I don't know, just throwing something into the mix... I really have puzzled over it though!...Well, I'll keep thinking and maybe come up with something else... ❤
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-13)
Granny, It is puzzling as to how I could see her Aura all over the room?...I expected a few that's "b...s..." types of post, (may still get some) the only thing I can say is, I've more important things to do than make up stories here at YGS... Part of the reason as I mentioned to Darkness I only intend to write a few more, is not to wonder of on stories that may have more to do with my imagination,

Ex; Sex spirits,1980-1981 I still believe those experiences had more to do with my imagination, I don't intend to write about them,

Thanks again for your post, good news to hear that about your son, no surprise his in good hands.

Aussie ❤
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-13)
Whitebuffalo, The story about the dream house I find most interesting, let me shed some more information about our circumstances which may correspond to that story and may help me better understand what I saw a while back. (and zzsgranny this also supports your opinion as well)

Our house is 18 years old and it is our dream house, we designed it and we built it, the land we built it on... To my knowledge has no human history, we are the first two human energies to occupied this space for a period of time? I remember my wife selecting the style of kitchen and her enthusiasm about its completion,

I'm thinking know (like in the dream house story) my wife was probably out of body with no knowledge of it, perhaps in her own world dreaming about her design, so maybe what I saw was not a residual energy, but perhaps the creation of one?

Your theory about movie projection is also quite interesting, It offers something to think about and your right about a bunch of slobs sleeping around the joint after a party, it would tick most women of, (sorry guys my wife is twisting my arm)

Aura's are something I don't see generally... Whether it was mind projection or something else, it truly was a incredible experience for me.

I was waiting for your reply whitebuffalo, thank you for the extensive reply, I am impressed again,
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-03-13)
Aussie: what Whitebuffalo says makes a lot of sense... I know when I'm pi**ed I must give off the brightest RED because everyone stays as far away from me as they can 😆...However I still can't figure out how you saw her when she wasn't in your line of sight...That's a puzzler!...

Whitebuffalo: I have a recurring dream about a certain house, and I've often wondered if I am indeed haunting it!...The people are never the same ones... That would be interesting! 😆

Lotus: Aussie gave me some good advice about my son... He has bad headaches at times too... Along with, let's say unique, experiences... I followed Aussie's advice and had him checked out by a doc...Everything's fine, so he's having some again, unique, obe's...I personally think that his headaches are caused by him, trying to block out or ignore signals (?) or visions, or something like that... Paranormal stuff gives him the willies!...But he's coming around and learning how not to fear it... Not that you do, but you know... If your headaches don't have a physical reason, then look to your diet... My son can't ingest aspartame... That was one reason for his headaches... Too much sugar-free soda!...He thought he was doing a good thing! 😆
Sundaydrive (49 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-13)
On that school of thought down there (I wish there were arrows in the emoticons!), if the aura can get brighter, would it be possible for someone who doesn't normally see aura's be able to see them?
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-13)
There have been numerous documented accounts [My favorite is the one about the woman who fell in love with what she thought was merely a "dream house" fabricated in her own mind. She would visit this house repeatedly in her sleep. YEARS later she was looking for a new home in a new COUNTRY and found what looked to be a very similar home that was up for silent auction. She did a walk through, met the owners, realised this was the SAME house as in her dream. The owners wife had an anxiety attack upon meeting her, as she SAW that first lady in her house (appearing to be a ghost) and had thought she was haunting the home, and THAT was why they were selling in the FIRST place!] of dream travel.
There are ALSO many documented cases of mind control visions of (this is going to sound confusing) the mind. The OTHER persons vision.
SOME people can project their thoughts and what they see, with their mind, as if their MIND is a movie projector.
And as if YOUR mind is a movie screen.
Yes, I DO know what that sounds like, but this is NOT mind reading. I do believe this is called Projection.
Most often this occurs with identical twins, but it has been known to happen to unrelated, or otherwise related, individuals with high connection of some sort (be it emotional, psychological, physiological, spiritual or otherwise). Full picture scenes, activities, or "stories" pass between the two minds. Distance does not seem to hinder or assist this connection, so be you in the same house, or all the way across the world, it really would not matter.
There is a school of thought that some people's auras can magnify while in a high emotional state. For instance: if someone is highly agitated, their aura may appear brighter or more concentrated than if they were to be ultimately relaxed and "free".
I do not know about ALL the women out here, but I tell you true; if I woke up the morning after a party, and the first thing I began to do was to pick up after a bunch of what NOW look like slobs, I might be a bit ticked. You know?
"...Why would a residual energy wait until we are gone to surface itself? When its a separate entity to our own soul?" Think about it. It is not like the movies show where two parts of you can not share the same space or all will be destroyed, and yet it is. IF you were to see BOTH your wife and your wife's essence, what do you think the most natural reaction would be? Think not only of yourself, but of others who may also witness such a thing.
It is my thought that we all are a ball of energy. We hold bodies at times, and at times we are only that ball of energy. In the same thought line of a magnet, our bodies WITH energy push away from our energy withOUT body. Two separate energies, both being you, but can not share the same space. It is my thought, after a bit of research, that our BRAINS may replace what our MINDS know to be our own residual energy, or someone that we are very close to, so as not to throw off our whole balance.
I must state, though, that very little research in this area seems to be documented. Either that, or it is found under something different that what I have searched.
But then, another thought is simply that our residual is seen where we most loved, hated, enjoyed, were disturbed; in high emotional states. If we are there bodily, there really is no "need" for our residual to surface. A residual is basically just "tracers" of what used to be there (residual soap scum on a tub, residual imprints of a sofa on the carpet when you move the sofa, finger prints on a glass window...) and if WE are there...
Which would also be why a residual haunt of an Intelligent haunt CAN and DOES at times occur in the same space.
Wa-do.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-12)
princessLotus,sorry about spelling your name wrong, no offense intended.
corkey25 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-12)
wow pretty interesting stuff! Well the wife thing sounds a little more explainable then the first thing, I read somwhere when we sleep out body does what's called an astral projection, however its odd for people to see unless they are sensitive to paranormal activity. Look it up see if it makes sense! 😉
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-12)
Princess loftus, I would suggest you email whitebuffalo, that woman is a seeker and will find you an answer if there is one, whitebuffalo, your welcome to address loftus here if you'd like... I haven't experienced migraines at all when having my own obeeees, but I am interested in trying to help you if it something else causing the problem. Energy is matter and when we leave our body perhaps the energy of your experience is applying pressure where it shouldn't, because of something else.

Try this, place two fingers on your neck then shoulder one at a time and press with medium to heavy pressure downward, check all over your neck, or get your partner to do this, rate the pain 1 out of 10 and get back to me, I have a feeling you are living with unnecessary pain and don't know it, your alignment may be out of " whack" and your coping with supporting muscles that could be causing migraines, something can be done to be rid of this problem... If your neck is sore all over, than check your back as well, do you suffer from back scoliosis?...my wife use to wake up crying from migraines and I would apply some acupressure to her neck, it would remove the migraine instantly, there are two points that are at the base of the scull, left side and right, conjunctured at the top of the neck, if you find those two points, trust me they'll be very sore and they shouldn't be, with the right amount of pressure, it can relieve migraines but first things first, please let me know if I'm on the right track and get back to me in the morning around 7. (quick learner)

If there is no soreness, consider a exray just incase something (cyst) is pressing on your penal gland or somewhere else, I suspect that area is sensitive during obe occurrences.
God bless

Zzsgranny, When I'd this experience with my wife walking into the kitchen, I had no idea what a residual energy was, that's why I was a little disappointed with no validation at the time, I don't rule out the possibility that she was having a obe and didn't know about it, but I feel she was just so transfixed and focussed on what she was doing (she does have a affection for the kitchen)... As you pointed out your hubby followed you on the bus which suggest he was transfixed on following you, which by the way sounds like another interesting story you have there?

My question is, why would a residual energy wait until we are gone to surface itself? When its a seperate entity to our own soul? Thanks again sister for your comments, they always offer value for thought.
thanks

DARKNESS, I know what you mean with the illusion of sunlight, but absolutely not, I would love to see a bunch of skeptics disprove this one, I'd be willing to take a lie detector test and swear a oath to god and swear a oath on my life, that what I'd experienced is the truth and happened... But then again why should I... I tried to count my experieces up in total besides my dreams, there are 23 different paranormal experiences (not multiple) in all over 41 years, I intend to write about 3 more for my own reason, I appreciate your support and interest in them,

Thank you matey,
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
Hi aussiedaz when you mentioned that you caught its attention by moving did the aura stop as if to look at you somehow? I was going to mention that when there is light in a room I can have my eyes shut and still see figures move in front of your eyes just like waving your hand in front of your face, but then you mentioned you could see it behind you aswell which gives credit to the fact that it was something else all together, very interesting.
The thought of seeing someone elses residual energy from a time in the past whilst they are still alive now is fascinating and would love to hear and read more about them. Thanks for sharing another great story mate.

Dan

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: