You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: 24 Year Old Scared Woman

Real Ghost Stories

24 Year Old Scared Woman

 

My name is Stephanie. I am a 24 year old scared woman. Let me jump into my problem to see if anyone can give me some advice on getting my problem taken care of.

It all started like 4 years ago when I stopped doing illegal drugs. About 1 month after I had stopped doing drugs, things, bad things started happening to me in the day and night. In the day I would hear things and people that were not there. At night things or people would touch me and leave marks all over my body, my clothes would be torn and bloody, but I would not have any marks that would bleed. My hair was riped out and placed at the foot of my bed. I never found out what was happening to me at that time, it finally stopped after going on for about 1 year. Now here it is 3-4 years later and it all it starting again.

Two nights ago I fell asleep as normal then I woke up in the morning with my panties off and sitting on the table next to my head. They also were damp. Now last night I fell asleep as normal, then woke up this morning with 9 scratches on my body, I do not have long nails and I do not wear rings to bed, and there is nothing sharp in my bed. My face felt like it was on fire, then I looked in the mirror and saw 2 scratches on the right side and 1 on the left.

If there is anyone that can help me please feel free to post any advice. I wish to not have hateful comments or rude things said on here. I am open for any kind of advice.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sadkins1986, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

meganpixiejan (5 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-06-30)
Have a ghost hunting group come to your house to see if there is anything that is paranormal in your house... But the way it sounds, it sounds like there is... Continuing... If there is you might need to have a cleansing done
msforgetmenott (17 stories) (316 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-08)
I agree with Lady-glow, please place your event in story form, you will get good advice.
There is no ability to have bad without good. Meaning, God/Satan, cold/hot, black/white and on and on.
Submit your story please.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-09-08)
Smakdn01: it would be better to submit your experience like a story instead of pasting it over and over in the comments section.

Thanks.
GhostofStars (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-09)
You might have an evil ghost in your house. It is haunting you?
Patmicg (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-24)
Hi Sadkins
I have had a similar experience a year back and took the help of a pastor. He advised me to say 3 decades of rosaries a day, and my mom said 5 decades a day for a month. After a month passed he advised us to bless the house with holy water and burn incense and say a rosary together. From that day onwards I was released. Offering masses for souls (if you are a roman catholic) is beneficial... According to the pastor he traced the problem of attacks to a family member who died young drowning... He said the dead young have unfulfilled wishes, and that's why they trouble or torture us< for prayers maybe? I don't know... My advise to you is say a rosary today< if you don't know how to recite it... Just google rosary prayers... And I assure from my personal experience it won't come near you! Because evil and god can't stay in the same room together.
kbbaby224 (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-11)
Actually at first I thought it might be schizophrenia but after reading ahead it completely blew my mind. I am actually 15 years old & I have been interested in paranormal investigations. I know I'm not positive but I know I'm not 100% wrong. It might be in your house. If you've tried moving but it just keeps coming back, then you need to see a priest. I have done a lot of research & it seems like youre dealing with something demotic. Seek as much help as you can. Try getting someone to stay with you & sleep with you in your bed. I know it might sound crazy, but it should help.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-06-21)
"when as soon as"? 😆 😆 I can't even use the excuse that I posted from my phone LOL 😆
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-21)
BellaTruex: Please be patient with us. The editors/mods are having some difficulties, some technical, some not. And I realize you're new here so I'll cut you some slack about posting your story in the comments 😊, but in the future please be aware that the comment section is intended for feedback on the stories posted.

The submissions page will reopen when as soon as we can get the difficulties resolved. Thank you!
BellaTruex (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-21)
I know I'm supposed to put this in a story, but I can't publish a story. The site won't let me. But I had/have a similar problem. It started almost 6 years ago. The first time I was at the lake camping, I awoke with this fire-like pain in my genitals. It was agonizing. I tried to get my mom's attention, she was right next to me, but I could barely moving and I could only make this whining sound. It stopped and I told no one. 3 months later it was happening again. Every night. It got more and more painful. It felt like I was being raped by fire... The nights that I wouldn't get that feeling, I woke to seeing the reflection of a dark man in my mirror. This happened every night for almost a year. Then I began sleeping in my moms room. It happened less often then stopped all together. But then my mom said she would wake up to me in the corner of the bed either standing or rocking back and forth with my eyes open, staring at her. Not even 6 months later I began to have intense seizures. But, I'm not epileptic. The first time, it lasted for am hour and a half. I felt like a fire ball exploded in my chest, and the world went black. Mom said I flung back and began convulsing. My sister and her friend said they saw my eyes roll back and I was grinning. Through half of it I could kind of hear my mom crying, trying to get me to respond. When I came back to I knew who I was, where I was, the year, what I was doing. I had no amnesia. The doctors tested me for all the things they could think of. The only conclusion they came to was that the were "faux seizures" or "stress seizures". They continued to happen, even after I took medication for anxiety, depressing, anti-psychotics and sleeping medication. Nothing helped. Then one day I tried to commit suicide, which I regret highly. I almost died and it all just stopped. My only problem is that everyone just tells me it was sleep paralysis or stress seizures. Or flash backs from when I was raped. But it all began before I was raped. And to this day I sometimes feel like i'll fall into a seizure, I still wake up feeling pinned sometimes and every now and then ill get a feeling that I'm shrugging for control of myself. I've done everything I can think of. Please, if anyone has suggestions of what this is or what to do about it, tell me.
MrJV545 (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-05)
I would have passed it off as sleep paralysis, but this is a far more complex case. Let's put it like this: if the Sexual Demon category were still open this story would have belonged there! My dear girl, you are dealing with an incubus, and a violent one at that. Don't try anything just yet (yes, I am telling you to deal with it). First try and see how long and how frequently this goes on for. Also, ignore your state of dreaming or semi-consciousness, as your subconscious likes to play tricks (this is how sleep paralysis works). Look at only physical evidence. If it is a violent incubus just find a way to get rid of it. Aside from the scratches, it isn't of any real danger to you.
juju (1 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-08-28)
you need to find a church of THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS an have them come out an bless your home an you an I promise you they will leave you. Even though you are not doing those drugs anymore you have welcomed the spirit of the devil around you an you need to cast them out with the proper Priesthood authority the same Priesthood authority that was on the earth when Jesus was here has been restored as Isaiah speaks of in the Bible I will pray for you an God bless you
Purplefox (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-15)
Yikes that sounds like a violent entity to me! Though I am really happy that you quit the drugs! But back to the subject,
I agree with cosmogal926, Devious, and WReck72.
You should call up the priest if this continues or tends to get worse and bless you and your house.
With Devious, recording yourself while your asleep is a helpful option, and with WRech72, meditating is a great way to calm your nerves and mostly bring relaxed and positive energy. I hope this entity hopefully soon leaves you. God bless!

Purplefox ❤ ❤ ❤
samiraljohani (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-24)
It has nothing to do with just drugs however, jinn only able to control you when you're in state between sleep and awakening or when you sleep.

Temporal world (when we awake) - > Isthmus (when we sleep)

Now we currently at the temporal world, souls of the dead and jinn (demons) and angels all live in Isthmus, which is invisible to us, you can never interact with that world unless you were sleeping, or half asleep cause sleeping is in Isthmus. However some drugs make you so far from your reality that put you partly in sleep which allows the jinn to gain to control.

Its a demon no doubt but I need more data cause it can be something else which is black magic... Think of any enemy from countries where they practice blackmagic... Or ex boyfriend or ex husband who had obsession or interest in black magic etc

Anyway you should do the following...

File Number (1) : http://www.4shared.com/mp3/-3ElGVHZ/__online.html?refurl=d1url
File Number (2) : http://server8.mp3quran.net/lhdan/002.mp3
File Number (3) : http://server8.mp3quran.net/lhdan/012.mp3

Download all files and save them.

Play file number (1) then (3) when you feel his presence and before you sleep.

Play file number (2) During the day time (he won't enter the house when he hear that).

Hide all pictures in your house cause believe it or not Angles will never come to protect you in a house full of pictures of creatures that has souls (Humen, Animals etc)

Please notice that if you felt a pain in some area in your body that indicates where the blackmagic is... If you felt like throwing up it means the blackmagic in your stomach and its beginning to get out... If the blackmagic was burred somewhere else wither far or near in the house... You will have a dream showing you the place of the blackmagic so you can either burn it or melt it in water...

Try to make someone near you during hearing these files, because the demon might speak through to you, the other person should either tape or listen carefully to what the demon say... It usually reveals who did the blackmagic or why and it also reveals other important data that you should post here for us to try to identify what kind of blackmagic you have...

Peace
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-13)
Wow. When I stopped doing drugs crazy things would happen to me. I know it was the enemy & his friends getting off on torturing me. So many wrong things would happen. Especially when I was going to or in bed. I would hear them say nasty things about me & nasty things they wanted to do to me. This sounds demonic to me. I hope things will smooth out for you as they have me. Just cling to the Lord & he will set things straight. I understand & feel your pain. Bless you & yours.

~LSD~
ghostboi (22 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-03)
hi what you are describing is an incubbus I know you said you did not want anything rude said so I will say this the best way I can an incubbus is a evil demon that attaches itself to someone to have sexual relations with that person my mam went trough this when you feel something touch you need to stand up and stand your ground that will usually work but if that doesn't get your house blessed and get your self blessed and keep something holy in your room demons can't go any where there's anything to do with god trust me I know what I am talking about please follow my advice
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-06-03)
I know this story was posted a year ago, but sometimes I just feel I need to add a little something. Anger is another negative emotion. What if this thing feeds off of negative emotions? I've heard it happen before. I'm not going to say that praying is a bad idea. Praying is a very good idea, if you are the praying type. The world is full of so called "paranormal experts". However, does anyone really know what they are doing? When dealing with something otherworldly and pretty much out of the realm of complete human understanding, does anyone really know what they are talking about? I'm not saying that there is no help in the entire world for your problem. Yet why listen to a bunch of strangers on a message board? Do we know the answers? No! Does anybody really know all of the answers? They may think they do. Yes, things are scary, but not all methods are the same for every case. I know you are scared, if things are still happening to you. But taking a deep breath and reflecting on what is happening to you, and maybe why, is a good place to start.
Keela (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-03)
One solution to these attacks. You need to get FED UP, get mad when they wake you up. It upsets me even reading your experince. You need to tell yourself enough is enough, Dont fear them just get mad at them. Why are they disturbing you for? No reason at all! When you feel you've had enough and your not scared of them just upset. Believe that you can get rid of them with jesus and the power in his name. You tell them as angry as you want to and as loud as you want to "I rebuke you in the name of jesus, the blood is against you in jesus name you have to leave" call on jesus christ and say father guy help me the power in your name is stronger
JimD (431 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-17)
Hi;

I'm sorry I missed this post initially. The three scratches and the other symptoms are 100% demonic. Satan and crew could be leading up to an incubus sexual assault. Please get and use Catholic Holy water, especially on the bed and at night. Also, the use of the phrase "Jesus and Mary help me" is a great aide. If Catholic, frequent receipt of the Sacraments, especially Confession, is crucial. Please try to hang in there. Email me, should you need more help. God bless you. Dukes2352atAOL.com.
Jesusistheonlyway (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-27)
I realize this is very old post, but sadkins when I read this story it really touched my heart. Can you please tell me if this has stopped and if you are alright? You have been majorly attacked by a demon and the only way to get rid of demons is through Jesus. They are afraid of him. I myself have been attacked, but I think I stopped it before it got too bad. I started playing Christian music every night and that right there made them scared to even come in my room. Secondly I started praying in each room of my house and annoiting the doors and windows with either oil or holy water. Asking God to fill my home with the Holy Spirit. The only way to release yourself of these demons who have attached themselves to you is through Jesus. Let me know how your doing please.
wolf789 (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-02)
seems something dark has attached its self to you, I sugest talking to a medium or someone of the sort.
Mabs_Sith_Lord (72 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-13)
Doing drugs especially hard drugs can take you to dark places - trust me; I speak from experience. I feel that your being harrased by a very nasty piece of work indeed. Maybe this entity was familiarised with you doing your drug-taking days. Its hard to tell, whatever the case may be this demon is trying to break your spirit and resolve and lure you back into despair, i.e, drug use. You see, demons thrive on peoples weakness, I suggest you speak to either a priest, Rabbi or Imam, depending on which faith you follow and tell him your problems, maybe you can get knowledge on how to defeat this demon. Try sleeping on your right and pray before you go to sleep. Also, get a close friend to be with you and maybe stay over with you for a week or so and see what happens. From what I believe, demons that make their living on troubling people at sleep do exist... I also had a similar problem but my faith (Islam) had a remedy because it knew what the problem was, i.e demon. I would say four short islamic prayers then sleep on my right and trust me - no matter how bad the attack that son of a bi**h never reared his ugly head again for that night! I pray god helps you with this very troubling situation. 😊
Amber_Bailey (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-03)
I hate that you are encountering this. It seems that "Demon's" from your past, also wish to harm your future as well. Fight them, Seek GOD, talk with God, ask God to come in your life & help you. Thats the only advice that I know to give you sweetheart. Fear No Evil, for God helps those who seek him. Good Luck to you. Please keep us updated on your well being.

Xoxo
Amber -wv
believesinspirts7207 (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-26)
Seems to me that this is you demons from the time you were on drugs... Thank god you got off them... It demons that are trying to hurt you and make you go back to drugs... Good luck and fight and demand these demons to leave your house in the name of jesus christ... If that does not work go to you minister for help... Hope this helps and god bless
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
IntriguedSceptic I realy don't know what to say to you except please think more carefully about what are you posting here. Withdrawl symptoms will not cause sctatches all over a persons body plus said scratches deepening and causeing the major health issues, and dosent account for a lot of the other manafested signs here. If it were simply withdrawl symptoms the doctors would have been able to narrow it down. After reading the story and the further posts by this user your theory has to many holes to float) sadkins1986 I recomend useing the preventitive messures recomended by the others on here includeing the salt and sheilding, and also encourage you for your own good to try the defencive measures I have sugested please keep me informed. If you require my help my email is on my profile. Please don't hessitate if you require my help you need only ask

All hopes for your safety and peace
Your Freind
-The Puppeteer
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
I am all for the salt method but I have aslo found other methods that work just as well if not better burning sage in the house will help to purify it smudgeing yourself with the sage will provide a barrier also acording to legend the undead or dead cannot cross the stem of a wild rose so if you can get them they are a powerful protective agent please keep me informed I will help anyway I can

Your freind
-the Puppeteer
Shadead (91 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-20)
Not sure that this will help but worked for my cousin, If you have ouija'ed in the house ect and not specified you could have let something in, the advice others have provided is good and try all you can,

My cousin woke up with scratches and cuts in the webbing of his fingers and toes and he got some sage insence and sat in the middle of his room meditating with a cross asking for protection and for the spirit he called it a "spectre" to leave him in peace and to return to its rest.

Hope this helps you or anyone one else reading and best of luck to you my best wishes are with you. 😊

~Shadead
runningwolf (2 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-06-20)
any salt, a more pure salt such as sea salt dose work better, a blessing threw out the house with the laying of the salt works even better, the bubble thing that I saw one of you saying earlier dose work as well, but it don't work when your alseep your mind is flowing to strong in your dreams to maintain the sheild is what its really called, but if you focus your thoughts and all your energy on the room as the sheild at night before you go to be will work better, as for the contact and the voices, its to late on that, you have got to over come them by one meaning and that is none other than over coming your fears first, believe me I know this as a fact they can't touch you or even come near you with the protective shield and your strenght in laughing at them instead of screaming and running from them! Hold your ground never run! Hold your scream or just laugh, strike back even tho it may not hit anything, show them while trying not to fear them and while trying to be strong your stronger cause your still alive and living!
runningwolf (2 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-06-20)
sorry I ran across this and thought that I would give you addvice, even tho you may have already gotten the right help that you need, it lies with in you, I am going on 26 years old and have done research from not just sitting on the computer but out of going out and looking for crazy things! And I kid you not I have had to deal with many things in life by doing this research of mine, it drawls them in and they want to be near you like this! Because your giving them what they want, to be noticed, it lies with in you to be stronger than them, number one thing you must never do is fear them, fearing them feeds them and only will make them stronger! Trust me I'm tested all the time if only you knew what I have been pushed on and the things they have tried with me and I have always been able to hold stronger than them, your fearing it, or them! And you have got to stop! Bring faith in or something, you have got to stop feeding them! Your only making them stronger! While you are trying to over come your fear over them they will not like this cause they will become weaker where they can harm you as much, they will try to push you into not being able to not fear them, don't let that happen! They will become even stronger than what they already are right now! You must over come your fear, if you can do this soon they won't be able to touch you any more or hurt you! They may every now and then be able to brush against you, but don't fear it! E-mail me if you have any questions I'm glad to help on anything when it comes to someone asking for help in something I have delt with for over 15years and learnt how to not only handle it, but control everything that is thrown at me! Including being stalked by a attached demon! My e-mail is hellhounds25 [at] ymail.com
crumpits1 (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-31)
hey

I know everyone has given you great advice, but this may or may not help, but my mother told me this

When you feel threatened in anyway spiritual means, imagine yourself in a bubble, its is a spiritual bubble, you can protect yourselves and the ones around you, the onlyway for it to works is you have to believe in it, put all of your energy into it, this should work, it works for me so it should work.:)
WolfDaughter78 (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
please keep us updated on your situation. You are most certainly being attacked. When you do drugs, you not only alter your own sense of being, you may also experience depression. That can open a door. Also if you've encountered anyone who themselves has an attachment you may have picked that up as well. It's difficult to say without knowing you. Doctors will always assume it's physical when in fact it isn't. You aren't crazy... And you CAN fight it off. Praying aloud will help. Ask God as well as your ancestors to hover over and protect you. To know for sure, place a cross directly across the room from your bed. Demons cannot be in God's presence and if it gets distorted in any way, it is. You may want to call professionals to help if it gets worse.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: