You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: My Son

Real Ghost Stories

My Son

 

When my son was 5 years old, we lived in a trailer park. He would come to us and tell us he saw this old woman in his bedroom. And my girl was in the kitchen cooking when a spoon she had just laid down moved. She ran and told us. She never saw anything, but things would happen to her. One night, my sister came to see us, she looked very worried, I asked her what was wrong, she said "sis there is an old women in your kitchen, she's looking at me". There were 3 people seen with her or she was picking on one. I let my son sleep in the living room one night and he came and got me out of bed, he said "mom that old women need to talk to you". I said "who?". I told him I didn't see her.

Well, one night we were looking at my pictures, he said "there! the women I saw!". It was my granny, she passed away a while back. I asked my sister if that's who she saw, she said "no, that women was ok with us being there, she loved the kids, but she doesn't like it when other come over". I really don't understand why this happen to them. I have always seen things. But I never saw her. She never tried to hurt no one.

I think she was there looking after us. I told my son he was ok, she wanted a friend and she picked him.

Other hauntings by kristy38

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kristy38, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-02)
I'm always intrigued by stories that involve children witnessing spirits or ghosts and it is mainly because I believe they have exceptional intuitive abilities.

I wonder why your son and sister claim to have seen two different women. Do you think your boy might have confused the woman in the kitchen with your grandmother or do you believe there were two visitors in your house?

Do you still have such encounters taking place?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: