You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Friend's Friend 2

Real Ghost Stories

My Friend's Friend 2

 

I posted my situation a while back and have since had an interesting course of events happen. My friend has a 'friend' who I think may be some type of incubus. What has happened since my last post is this. After the previous 'incident' I spoke with my friend and told her that this has to stop because this can not be a good thing. She tried to explain how she felt and how 'he' makes her feel. Just watching her talk about 'him' is so creepy, it's like so kind of trance thing washes over her. Her eyes get all glassy and her tone is real soft and freaky, like it's not her voice or something. I have not spent a lot of time with her since the bonfire for obvious reasons but about a week ago I went to her house and told her that we need to have a talk. I told her how I truly felt and wanted to talk to 'him' myself. She said that she would tell him and let me know. A few days later she called me and told me that he agreed to see me but only if she was there because he did not want 'anything said out of her presence' as she said he put it. I agreed.

I went to her house later that day when he was supposed to be there. When I got there she opened the door smiling and friendly. We waited for half an hour before he finally got there with only a 'my apologies for my tardiness' as an excuse. He stood staring at me like I was going out of style then said 'you have some questions for me', so I launched into a verbal tirade. Asking him where he was from, why he chose my friend, what he planned to do with her, and as many other things as I could think of. Throughout the whole I always felt kind of drowsy not a lot just slightly noticeable. He said that he was from Europe but did not specify where, he said he loves my friend and would never hurt her but needed her to stay 'alive', whatever that means. Then like some sort of freak thing I felt light headed and the next I know I'm lying on the sofa and the room is silent. I jump up and my friend is sitting on the chair across from me staring at me. I ask what happened and she said he had to leave. Then gets up and goes upstairs. I run after her and she tells me that she is tired and I should go home. So I left and have not been back or spoken to her since.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, myfriendsfriend, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

myfriendsfriend (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-03)
None of these comments have helped but thanks for the "opinions"
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-26)
friendsfriend,
I don't expect that you will respond to the below, and answer some questions. I don't know if you're trying to start some kind of new "Twilight" like book series, and testing some material here, but there are a lot of intelligent folks here, who will pick apart such a story as the one you have tried to pass off on this forum. Maybe you meant no harm, but it is stories like these, that give folks who are suffering with real haunt problems, a bad name in the public thinktank.
Sundaydrive (49 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
I read all the stories to and it just seems kind of weird that your friend didn't go nuts on you for going through her computer. I share my friends computer some times and if I ever invaded her privacy like that I think she would at least make a comment on the story and she never did on either one of these. It's just weird. Why didn't you try to help her just by making comments on the ones she posted, or asking questions she'd have to answer, or get answers to?
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
look, when confronted with an entity, who just happens to be fashionably late, I find it hard to believe that you could launch into a verbal attack...it's just too much, and very unbelievable.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
princessLotus I remember reading the first story from myfriendsfriend a while back now, and I pretty much said the exact same thing you just said lol. To many details are missing in this story what is he and can you see him?

Dan
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
This is strangest thing I have heard in a LONG time & I frequent this site. Lol. I don't know if your story is true, forgive me if it is. But this just doesn't seem too solid for me. Interesting enough as it is, it's just that, well it doesn't "feel" right... Thanx

~~LSD~~
Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
I kind of have to agree with pjod, it just doesn't sound right. Like when you saw this entity you make it sound like he was solid like he was a normal man... And you haven't spoken to your friend since, I wouldn't care how she feels about the prying, id still keep an eye on her, do everything I can to help her. I don know it just all sounds so fishy but it could be the way you described it as well. 😕
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
I've read all the stories regarding this incident. If you are two different people, or one in the same. No matter. Sorry, I'm just being honest. The story seems very made up. It just reeks of fiction. Descriptions, reactions, events... All of it.
Not looking to start a messge board battle, just giving my opinion after reading all 4 stories.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: