You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: A Warning

Real Ghost Stories

A Warning

 

This experience happened to me around the 15th of may 2009, my sister was 38 weeks pregnant with her first child. It was night time and I had just put my two children to bed. I decided to take a shower before relaxing. So I got into the shower and I wet my hair and I was face on to the shower. I let the water run on my face when I felt something cold grab my neck and it held me tight. I thought it was my boyfriend so I turned quickly to see but there wasn't anyone there. I completely freaked out and jumped out the shower I couldn't finish it. I called my dad crying he told me it was a warning and someone close would die so I didn't make anything of it...

The following day my sister not the pregnant one called me at 10 am to tell me my pregnant sisters baby was dead I cried and cried and I called her to see if it was really true and it was... She told me he stopped moving the night before after supper and he suposedly died later on that night the night I got the warning... At least I know what it is and I wish I could have done something.

This is my first time sharing my experiences I have lots more. If anyone has anyting similar happen to them please write me I am really interested in the paranormal.

Other hauntings by lilmama

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lilmama, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Niksterrific (19 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-22)
So sorry for your families loss. This story made me sad and intrigued all at the same time. Keep your chin up, you all will see him again someday, he is waiting for you. 😢
lilmama (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-26)
i know I couldn't do much but its sad and its really hard I saw him when he was born the sweetest little angel ever, now in heaven. His name was Nathan. I didn't have a flash when my dad told me that just to go check on my kids because I have had another warning and it ffected my kids so ill be writing about that soon.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
Hi lilmama I have never heard of anything like that before that was very interesting I'm sorry about the death and as zzsgranny mentioned there was not a lot you could have done to prevent it. I'm trying to figure out who or what gave you the warning to begin with maybe a past loved one perhaps?.

Thank you for sharing

Dan
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
My brother had a warning when my daugfhter died but it was in the form of a dream. Please read my post "danielle". He dreamed that my daughter was walking with my grandfather. Thanks for sharing your story. God Bless.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
lilmamma: I know you wish there was something you could've done, but honestly, you didn't know who it would be did you?...So try not to feel bad 😢...I know it must be easier said than done... I must say I never heard of a warning such as this... But let me ask you, did any one in particular flash in your head when your Dad told you that?...I just recently started keeping a journal of my flashes... Some of them are flukes, but a lot of them are not... I try to act on them when I get them, just in case! 😆

Thank you for posting and looking forward to more!
lilmama (2 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
thank you... This was a very scary experience although I have had many throughout my life. Youll be hearing more from me very soon I have another story coming soon.
Mr_Burnz (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
well that completely just blew my mind! I literally got chills towards the end of your tale. I have a couple of expierences... Nothing similar to this story though. But yes I'm totally into the paranormal world. I've been out the loop a little bit on this site because of change in duty stations and getting used to the new surroundings here in AZ (i'm a Marine)... But yeah lastnight I decided to come back and see what's going on in the site. Thanks for sharing your story and I look forward to reading more from you. Take care and God Bless.

-Burnz

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: