You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Curious Of Who's Around Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Curious Of Who's Around Me?

 

Let me talk about my life before I get started. I grew in Albuquerque, New Mexico I still live here to this day I'm 18 years old... Okay this all starts when I was 9 years old, I grew up in a rough family a lot of drinking and drugging I seen while growing up. During that time I saw vivid shadows mostly about two figures. I could never tell whether it was a man or women. I spoke to my father about this and ended up being put on meds for it for up until I was 14 years old.

So to this present day I had a few vivid ocurrings, had a few premonitions... But 3 weeks ago I was home by myself on the computer. I felt as if someone was watching me but I didn't pay no mind to it. Not even 3 seconds later after I had that feeling, a male Voice Whispered in my right ear said "HEY" I turned around to see who was there but no one except me.

Now just 2 days ago I was with my brother and friend at his place. Again I had a feeling something was around. So as we left I took a picture of the room just to be sure and I got an image of what looks like two grinning faces. I always look at those pictures because it's interesting but yet scary. Could those be the two spirits id seen when I was younger?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GuerrillaMonk, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

california4evr (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-04)
hey don't be afraid of the figures. By how you explained what happend, they sound like they are watching over you. Like when you were going through that hard time, they were probably watching you to make sure you don't get hurt. And that "hey" that you heard, if you really did hear it (I believe you), that is them telling you to not forget that they are really there with you, protecting you. And if you ever go through a rough time, they want you to know that they are there for you.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
can we see the pictures so that we can give out our views about it.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
If you want to post a picture up here, just email it to the moderators of the site and they'll attach it to your story for you. I'm interested to see it, too. 😊 It might give us a little better of an idea of what you're dealing with.
hope4ever (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
Yes, they very easily could be. I am very sorry about the meds part, that stuff just messes you up. Don't be ashamed of being how you are, I am a sesitive and I am very proud to be. 😁
GuerrillaMonk (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
[at] lotus I'm not scared nor am I uncomfortable when I do feel them, I'm just curious about them. But as for the pic I don't know how to post it I'm kind of new to this. But as soon as I found out how to I'm sure to post asap... But if anything else I come across I will let ya'll know.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
Also I would like to add that. Usually when there drink'n & dope around in a house there tends to be a lot of spiritual warfare. A lot when there's violence &^ other nasty stuff goin down, so I don't doubt your story for a second. I just pray that you are set free from it. I am not say'n you drink or do drugs, I just want you free of the hold the enemy can have on anyone who lives in such a home, if you want to call it a home. So no disrespect at all. Bless you! Thank you for sharing it's very brave of you.

~~LSD~~
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
I'm so sorry that you got put on meds for being a sensitive sweetie. I'm glad to hear you're no longer on them. & you still feel them huh? Maybe they are what was lurking around you as a youngun. Are you super scared of it or just uncomfortable? Is there any way you could post the pic's? I do believe you, I just like to see pic's of spirits, they're interesting & it would help your post here, we love ghost pic's! Lol. Well let us know if anything else happens wish you the best, bless you & yours.

~~LSD~~
carys (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
I know exactly what your talking about, I feel presences all the time. One time in particular it was very strong and I took a photo, and there was a little boy in the picture. He makes himself very evident in my life now and does similar things. They want attention...
Fashionista777 (4 stories) (57 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
I'm sorry about the horrible things you were subjected to as a kid. I'm also sorry that your parents just put you on pills when you told them about the shadows. If you read some of the stories on this site you will see that paranormal activity tends to occur when the family is fighting, or family members are stressed and/or upset. That picture that you took sounds very interesting.
-_Syeetaque_- (5 stories) (109 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-24)
Hmmm... I don't really know, but it seems that you are sensitive to these beings.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: