You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Ghost Getting Familiar

Real Ghost Stories

A Ghost Getting Familiar

 

I was at an acquaintance's new home on the northwest side of Tucson, AZ. She and her husband had told us tales of how their T.V. Would switch on and off and change channels on it's own. She took me on a tour of her home, when we came to a spare bedroom she was using as an office. She opened the closet in the room to show me a bookshelf they had built into the closet. As I bent over to look at the titles of the books on the shelves, I felt someone rubbing my posterior end. The hair on my head and arms stood straight up as I turned quickly around, thinking it was my husband. Imagine my surprise to see there was no one there!

After that experience, I believed her when she said her home was haunted! I've believed in ghosts and the paranormal all my life, but this is the first time I've had physical contact with something I could not explain! The funny thing about it, I was not scared, and the subsequent times I have had experiences, I haven't been afraid. I guess it goes to show, ghosts were people, too. I understand why people are afraid of ghosts and spirits because they are afraid of the unknown and afraid of death, but we must understand, too, they were once living, breathing people, too. Their personalities don't change even after death. I must have experienced a mischievous, horny person, who enjoyed the company of other people and wanted to let the living know he/she was still around!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Shaykare1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Ghost_Lover32 (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-29)
Umm that's a little weird if she still lives in that house I would recommend a demonologist (gets rid of demons and spirits and they tell you what kind of ghost your dealing with) and I would have a priest bless her and her house and her family cause I wouldn't want to live in a house that's haunted

Well if you want to know anymore information on what I'm talking anout just comment back and tell me if she still lives there hoped my advice help:) ❤
robertar (223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-28)
how do you know it was once human? Not sure I'd welcome something like that from a live being I don't know, let alone a dead one.
michellelovesghosts (5 stories) (50 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-26)
Im in Tucson too! I always thought the NW side was just new homes and desert. I think old downtown Tucson has the most 'activity'? I love it! 😁
hope4ever (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
I have had that happen too, as well as a cold breeze on my shoulder, and neck. Like you said they are human, and they once were alive. They just want us to realize that they are still around. 😁
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
Hi Shaykare1. You say--"The funny thing about it, I was not scared, and the subsequent times I have had experiences, I haven't been afraid. "

Do you mean that the ghost has touched you intimately on subsequent occasions?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: