You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Tapping

Real Ghost Stories

Tapping

 

Last night, I heard something tapping from the other side of the wall in my room. It happens always at 3:00 and that's the time which spirits are more active. So, I'm thinking to myself, could this be an actual spirit communicating with me. I heard humming noises too. On the other side of the wall, there's a room, sort of. That's where my grandfather stores junk that he doesn't use, so he just leaves it in that room. There's a little door next to the wall to get to that little room. Yeah, just to make it clear, I did see the door rattle like if someone wanted to get out.

I was playing videogames, I paused the game and I saw the door move. It was not even a windy day and it moved. Even in windy days it doesn't move either. So, I knew it had to be a spirit!

It has started to happen every night and now I have trouble sleeping, because of it. I'm not trying to provoke it or contact it. My grandmother's house has been cleansed tons of times, so I wonder what kind of negative energy / spirit has invited itself in. That's the question I want you readers to answer for me? P.S. It knows my name already, obviously. Every time I wake up, the noises are gone!

Other hauntings by bldfalcon

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bldfalcon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-09)
hello! And wow this thing is quite persistance huh? I'm sorry you are going through this buddy I hope things get well soon and I wish I can tell you what to do to help but I'm dealing with my own demons lol 😆
Keep us posted!
Take care,
Looney 😊
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-05)
ok, I got ya! Don't worry about me! The thing wants me for a reason and I know he wants my soul. It's just tormenting me!
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-01)
Hey, you are Christian, so you have what you need to get this creep out of your house. You can bless your house a million times & things can still mess with you. I am a pastor & I bless my home often just to keep on top of it, I have people come over that are friends & some that are clients & are having trouble with hauntings, so things may follow them in. It's always a good idea to keep on top of blessing & cleansing your home. Tell it to leave in Jesus' name, you should know that. If you do need or want any help or support you can contact me

Lotus08kiss[at]gmail.com

This is my job & I am more than happy to help anyone! Bless you & yours, please keep us posted.

~~LSD~~
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-29)
thank you for all the comments. No, need for a priest, because and I am Christian and the house is already been blessed several times. Something or someone must be attracting that spirit to enter my grandmother's house. At least you guys have the same experiences I have.
Ghost_Lover32 (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-28)
(me and my friend share an account)
My Opinion: Ok since I know a lot about ghost I think your house definitely has a ghost in it but I think hes trying to contact with you or something every ghost that's in your house taps or they show their real body in this case they are tapping if the doors has moved in the other room the ghost is probably wanting to go in there or getting your attention he can see you but you can't see him and if its bothering you that bad then get a face mask and ear plugs that might work but you might still feel the presence and my other idea was get a demonologist and maybe let a priest bless your house hope my advice helped:)

My Friends Opinion: Sounds like you have a typical ghost get a priest to bless the house then see if it continues for about a year if it hasn't you should be fine from now on but if it hasn't stop then I personally suggest that you get a demonoligeist (practically my answer to everything lol) and if that still does not work then get everyone together get both the priest and demonoligeist and you whole family to help. Hope I helped you! ❤

Well if you need anymore information just comment back thx:) ❤
jerk009 (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-27)
why not try to investigate further? Set up a camera and start to record before 3am. Creepy. 😉
Sundaydrive (49 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-27)
"Every time I wake up, the noises are gone!"
I try to read and reread your stories to make sure I got the whole meaning but sometimes I get confused.
From the description of this basement, it seems like the rooms feed into each other. Like you walk through one room to get to the other. In most houses, the furnace (unless you have one of those new central systems that is outside, but even then I think there is a furnace involved) and water heater are located in the basement. Where are these things in your house? Our water heater hums when it is running. At times, even the furnace does. Sometimes when one of them come on, there is a vibration in the floor that makes our door move a bit. Did you ever try standing in there and waiting for one of them to kick on?
Another weird thing that happens is sometimes if things are not closed right, if someone walks around, drawers open, the cabinet doors crack open, there is a door at the back of the house that seems to do the same, but opens more than the cabinet. Why is it "obvious" that "it" knows your name?
Magic100 (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-26)
That's freaky beacause I used to here tapping as well, but I heard it at like 11. 00 at night. But when I looked up I would see this black face there and the noise would stop. Freaky. 😕
emochick202 (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-26)
i used 2 hear tapping on my wall at night 2 my room is connected 2 the garage and that's where I heard it I was always terrified of my garage after a while I started 2 get irritated so I told it I knew it was there and 2 please leave after that it just left and I no longer hear it and am less terrified now try it maybe it will help!
Fashionista777 (4 stories) (57 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-26)
Hi bldfalcon. How do you know that it know your name? Thanks. Genevieve
Rainman (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-26)
Bldfalcon, someone is trying to contact you, I think you have a gift, have you ever tried to develop your physic ability, good story look forward to reading more.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-26)
No, like I said in my story. The door does rattle evn when I'm awake and I do have Insomnia. I didn't state that in my story, but I have trouble sleeping at night, becuase of it. The longer I am awake, the longer the noise does not disturb me. The door doesn't rattle as much, but when It does it seems terrfying.
-_Syeetaque_- (5 stories) (109 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-26)
Um... Yea... Did you say your grandfather stored his junks. Well, it could be that the spirit is attached to something that your grandfather has in there... Who knows? ❤
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-26)
The fact that you stated it knows your name suggests that it has spoken to you or made some form of contact. Has it particularly addressed you? If so, it may be something that has attached itself to you for some reason. If I were you, I might try taking a photo of the door if it shakes again. Also, you said that when you wake up, it stops making noise. Are you certain then that it's actually making noise, or could you be dreaming this?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: