You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: At The Parking Lot

Real Ghost Stories

At The Parking Lot

 

While I was at the parking lot behind my office building I was getting my car to go to lunch with some colleagues. As I was about to enter the car I heard someone calling my name out loud. It was a familiar voice, but I was the only one in that area at the time. I looked up and saw no one there which was rather strange because I could swear I heard that voice just merely a few seconds ago and it couldn't have been more than two meters away from me, but there was no one there. It wasn't extraordinary the fact that no one was there, because normally only a few cars park there every day and all of them were still in the office except for me.

I decided to let it go and just not pay any attention to it, but then as I was shutting the door and starting the engine I heard the same voice calling me again. This time it was right next to my door and I didn't see anyone. It was impossible for me not to have caught that person in time since the voice came from just outside the door. Nobody could have run that fast and there wasn't a lot of space to hide any ways. I decided to get out of my car and looked around. I knew who the voice belonged to, but it was impossible for him to have been there. Even though we work for the same company, but he is posted in another location quite far from here. Also if he was in the building he wouldn't have had the access to that particular parking lot anyways.

I am used to strange spooking things happening to me. It happens randomly so I never know what to expect. So I got back to the car again just to realize that 5 minutes has passed and still I have yet to leave for lunch with my colleagues. I started the car and as I closed the door I heard the voice calling me again. This time louder and I knew something wasn't right.

I went to lunch and didn't tell anyone about this besides if I was to tell them they wouldn't have believed me anyway. So I went back to work and because it was a Friday I totally forgot about the situation completely until Monday afternoon when I met the HR manager. Since I am close with her we talked for a while. I asked her about a colleague which I haven't seen for a while and she informed me that he has died a few weeks ago when I was away for my vacation. I never knew anything about his passing away. I was mostly shocked and didn't say anything to her until the next day. It was the voice of this dead colleague that was calling me the other day.

I don't get scared by these things anymore, because it keeps on reoccurring in my life. But the sad part about my deceased colleague is that he was just recently married and died from a car accident only 10 days after marriage. He was a good kid and worked very hard and I guess he called out my name, because he owed me money and never gave it back to me. It wasn't a big deal and I never thought much about it, but I guess it was important to him. He has tried to give it back to me, but I was never free to wait for it. I hope he rest in peace.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, vlight, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

vlight (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-31)
FraulineLecker- I didn't have the words when I found out about his death. The first thing I thought of was his wife. Life is so unfair and how to make sense of such tragedy.
vlight (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-31)
Emeraldstone- I hope he has truly found peace and I also hope that you are handling things just fine.
FraulineLecker (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
Vlight

Hi! There I'm really sorry to hear about your colleague, it must be really hard for his wife! Pray for him that he will find the light and will accept what happened to him... Maybe he was trying to tell you something!

Thanks for the story!
emeraldstone (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
I had something similar like that happened to me. It was a man I love very much. He came to me in a dream and told me that everything was fine, he is at peace ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: