You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Something Is Pleasing Me In Bed

Real Ghost Stories

Something Is Pleasing Me In Bed

 

My name is Joe; I'm a 19 year old guy and live in the Netherlands.

Like every guy does, I do masturbate once in a while. Last week when I did it, I felt a strange presence in my room. I kind of ignored it and just continued masturbating.

But suddenly, I don't know how to explain it really. I felt something around my nipple, I looked at it, and I saw it being squeezed. First thing I did was scream! And then I just thought it was a bad dream, and I slept with the lights on that night, I was frightened to be honest. That was my first experience.

The next night, I was tired of work, and still kind of shocked about what happened last night, I was sure it wasn't a dream and something did touch me. But okay, I just went to bed, and closed my eyes. Half asleep I noticed I was getting an erection, and it wasn't like a normal one you sometimes get. It was pleasant, like someone was inside of me, feelings I never experienced before. Breathing was getting more difficult; I felt something on my legs, like someone was on top of me. I felt like someone was teasing me, I almost had an orgasm that night, But I was kind of scared and didn't want to accept whatever was near me and that was last night!

Now today, I tried looking up on Google "sex with ghosts "I read some stories and some of them really are look a likes of my experiences, the last 2 days.

If this is a succubus, like I read here, what's next?

I mean, It felt good and all, but I can't get it out of my head... Am I in danger, or is it just enjoyable!? I highly appreciate any help on this subject, since I don't know what to do about this.

Ps: Hope my English is read-able; I tried my best to explain my experiences!

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JoeDutchCoast, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-30)
Hello Brooklynn and everyone else too.

Yes what you said is true that is the best way to get rid of a demon. The trouble most people are making is they are telling the demon to go away in Jesus name, when what they should be doing is praying to God for him to take the demon away. That is how I got rid of the demon near my bed back in 1975. I didn't yell at the demon to go away in Jesus name, I praid to God for the demon to go away in Jesus name and yes it did, (does), work. How ever I am a born again Christian. I think it would still work if a person wasn't a born again Christian.

Take care,

Walter 😁
Thegreatrahul (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-29)
If it isn't a dream resolve it quickly before its too late it may be possible it may have some relationship with you but why should you take risk use the holy water. Holy ashes. Holy clothes and last and atleast a holy symbol
brittanyp1206 (1 stories) (1 posts)
-4
14 years ago (2010-08-23)
hey there, I can't believe you actually told the world you were masturbating! Anyway good luck to you! Hopefully you get rid of it!
Brooklynn (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-18)
I have experienced something like this too...
When I was younger I used to have strange things happen when I was in bed such as feeling like I am being pulled through the bed or pushed down on it...can't talk etc. But I always thought maybe it was dreaming until a couple of years ago.
I am 30 years old now but about 4 years ago I became very spiritually aware and I was laying down watching the christian network channel. All of a sudden I am lying in bed with the light on and I feel someone/thing putting pressure on my body it started from the bottom up. My sheets were lifted above me and I felt a very heavy pressure pressing down on my body. It felt like a man was on top of me trying to have sex but there was no one visable. I felt it. And from the corner of my eye there is an orb of light. It felt like I was going to be rapped by a ghost. I tried to scream and nothing would come out of my mouth I tried to move but I was pinned down. So I said in my mind I rebuke you in the name of Jesus and I said Jesus Jesus Jesus! And just like that it left. My eyes were wide open the whole time. I know it wasn't a dream a dr. Told me it was but, I know it wasn't I was wide awake and freaked out. For the longest time I couldn't sleep on my day bed. I had to get sleeping pills it was scarey.
About 2 years later I was moved out of my moms house and her friend spent the night in my bedroom on the day bed. She had a lot of med conditions however she was young mid 30's. She passed away in that bed unknown causes. Prob. Due to her diabeties.? Yeah right! This is what I think I think the same thing happened to her and she didn't know how to rebuke them in the name of Jesus so she prob got scared to death and died... It creeps me out.
I have also felt a pressure of some one putting thier hand on my leg while I am sitting in bed. You don't see it but you feel it and you know it's real. The best thing to do is just have faith and rebuke the enemies in Jesus name.
CC38467 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-29)
Do you have a i-Pod or and mp3 player or something with headphones? I've found that's really effective to block out thinking. Just pay attention to the music more then the room and everything else just sorta slips away. Or at least that's my case.
canthisbereal (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-21)
Dont give in to them all they want is your soul. They are only alive because they corrupt people and make them stray from the path that was chosen for them. The signs to the right path are everywhere its your job to notice them.
Trudy44 (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-12)
Dear Joe,

You need to do something about the spirit that is messing with you. It might start raping you and you don't want to be a victim of rape. Since you don't have any beliefs why don't you try smudging or burning sage? I think a person who is Pagan might be able to help you with smudging. The reason the spirit does not like the name of God or Jesus is because they are it's enemies. It does not like the name of Mary because she gave birth to Jesus. This suggests to me that using the Bible and praying to God are the best things to do. E-mail me at trdstockner [at] gmail.com.to tell me if things are getting better or worse. 😐 ❤
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-02)
uhg! Lol! I always seem to do this, but there are some things I would like to say.

Sergent,
If you don't mind I wold like to quote you here.
I don't believe there are any hard facts recorded anywhere about these beings. There is only vague religious references and personal accounts. The religious references almost always conterdict actual personal experiences so I tend to disbelieve them as simply a form of control through fear.

I have dealt with these beings from a very young age. I have been ordained in the Christian church for 3 years I grew up my whole life a pastors daughter in the church. I also practiced Pegan heavily for years when I was young, in my teen yrs.

With that said, I would like to think that while I do apply the Word (Bible) to my every day life & when I am doing one of my jobs I quote the Bible. But I don't where it's not wanted, welcome or needed. Also having had experience with different types of these spirits, some being very horrid, I can give an educational piece of advice on this topic. Prayer & things of that nature have helped in some cases that weren't wanted. Some times it takes a lot more than just that though.

I am in no way a Bible thumping freak. Nor am I a false profit. I just love Jesus & I praise His name. That is my choice. I have many close friends who are not believers & pray to Him. I love all equally.

I just found that part of your comment offensive & I hope by pointing out that I am a pastor & I have had experiences & I consider all different ways of dealing with things & my opinion is not a form of control through fear. I'm not saying that you were picking on me in any way, I just wanted you to know that there are those of us out there that are real & our comments are more than you think. But not all of them are like me... Am I making any sense? I sure hope so! I'm not trying to start sh*t either I just wanted to defend my self. Thank you so much! Bless you & yours.

~LSD~
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-02)
I haven't read any other comments yet but, where is Succubussed when you need him? LOL! Any way, he would have the best advice for you. I have found his words to be the most sound & logical on this subject personally. So I do hope he comes around! If you don't feel threatened by this than I don't see any reason to do anything to make it leave. Maybe you can try to communicate something to this spirit, but the do tend to be quite shy, & I know that sounds funny considering what they do. Lol. I have dealt with both a succubus & an incubus. Some were not so timid or nice, some were in fact wrong. But from what I've learned not all of them are. I am an ordained Christian & I do teach in a church, but I try to stay away from this topic unless the person is having trouble with it, but it doesn't wound like you're anything more than surprised. & you'll find that I'm a different kind of Christian while I am a pastor you won't find me shoving the Bible down your throat, I find when some stupid (sorry) Christians who are super sick religious do shove the Bible down anyones throat the fist response is to tell them to shove it UP another part of their body. LOL! Sorry, but seriously. If this spirit is purely there to please you I don't think you should be alarmed. Succubused can give you the best advise on how to really communicate & be connected with your new found lover! I hope the best for you! Bless you & yours. & sorry if I repeat anything anyone else wrote in this message! I'll read the rest of the comments now. Bye!

~LSD~
Rainman (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-31)
I can't help you, I hope bldfalcon reads this story he has a lot of experience with sex ghost and demons, good luck.
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
Hi Robertar.
Most of the internet references to intimate beings refer to Incubus or Succubus. Much of it suggests draining energy until death, stealthy sex while one sleeps etc. Most of it stems from Malleus Maleficarum, a Christian document which authorizes the torture and death of witches during the Crusades and other evil ways of societal control...
Http://www.sacred-texts.com/pag/mm/
It is also the direct reference to Wiki/Succubus for example.

If you consider a normal relationship or marriage a "Practice", then practicing I am. However I don't think most people refer that way.

I've tried to make a point this type of relationship is not right for everyone. Joe is looking for information and this is a subject I've been researching almost everyday since mid 2008.
My information is basded on personal experience and that collected from countless people who have brief encounters, short and very long term relationships with these intimate beings.

I have provided -some- benefits but also outlined negative aspects regarding such a relationship as loosing interest in human mates and equating it to a drug are some examples.

I don't believe there are any hard facts recorded anywhere about these beings. There is only vague religious references and personal accounts. The religious references almost always conterdict actual personal experiences so I tend to disbelieve them as simply a form of control through fear.

Acceptance or rejection of this type of being is definetly a cross road in anyone's life and a most important personal decision. Nobody anywhere offers anything more than theory. I find the knowledge of the experince gathered from others to be most helpful in my own understanding.

You ask if she is a she or human or not.
I have learned not to presume anything regarding the nature of them. I believe they may be unisex and have existed for thousands of years, or at least many many of our own physical lifetimes.

That, like anything else is based in theory or hypothesis.
JoeDutchCoast (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
[at] Pjod: quite a ride!? Haha, I hope that won't happen!
Anyway, I'm with my girlfriend at this moment, and it seems to leave me alone.
Rather glad about that!

The Netherlands is small, and it's pretty much a smaller version of the states.
Atleast, that's what it reminds me of ghehe!
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
hey thanks Angel, I enjoy reading your comments as well. Sometimes I think my comments come off a little harsh, so I try and really think out before submitting a comment. I think our friend Joedutch here, is in for quite a ride, should this be the activity of a succubi.
Good luck with everything dutchman! Let me add how impressed I am at times of your society there in the netherlands. Seems like you folks have a few things figured out, that we here in the states are still struggling with.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
I agree Pjod, I don't consider people who pray to be bible-thumpers. I consider people who constantly quote passages from the bible and apply it to EVERYTHING in life, logical or not, to be bible-thumpers. And Pjod... Have I ever told you how much I love your comments? 😊
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
nice post Angel, you pretty much summed up what I was trying to get at. I wouldn't call someone who seeks relief through prayer a Bible thumper, there is a big difference there Jitow, and I'm sure you know what I mean.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
I'm sending my mental waves out to Succubussed in hopes he'll show up here with some advice. He has a lot of experience and knowledge in this field, and I have to say that Sergeant does too. From what I've heard, if you really don't want this thing to keep coming back, you have to completely ignore it. Do not acknowledge its existence and turn a complete blind eye to it. Train your mind to think of other things when your thoughts start wandering back to this spirit. It will probably grow bored with you and look elsewhere.

I have also heard that using religion to combat these things does not help, and can upset them more than anything. Kind of like trying to beat an angry pitbull with a stick. Ineffective and irritating.
JoeDutchCoast (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
Thanks for the comments all, first of all.
I don't have a relationship with this thing...
I don't want it near me, and I'm trying to ignore it.

I was raised without a believe, like most dutch people.
I do believe in a god, but I don't pray to him.
I think god doesn't want me to pray to him everyday.

I noticed, when I think about this thing, stuff start to happen.
But when I'm in my room, my mind just slips towards that thought.
And I try to focus on other stuff all the time.
Especially when my eyes are tired, it looks like it can control me a lot easier that way.

Someone emailed me, and told me those attacks are going to get worse, and it will be forced to you if you don't do something about it.

It's been a week now, and every night has been a slight attack.
Getting worse each night to be honest.
But I try to ignore it and I try to not think about it.
Calling out the name jesus or mary or even St micheal archangel, it doesn't work at all.
Been told it can react violently if it hears those names.

The real question that spooks true my head is.
Is this my mind playing tricks on me!?
Can a sudden change in your life, cause stuff like this!?

I'll just stay positive about this, and I will not let it control me.
I'll be reading some more comments this week.
I will share more info about my experiences when I'm sure I need the advice.
Trudy44 (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
Dear Joe Dutch Coast,

I would not encourage this relationship to go on. You are too young. These beings are deceitful and they are supernatural. They have been around a lot longer then humans and they have had centuries to study us and learn and manipulate our weakness. Just because something makes you feel good or look beautiful does not mean it is good. These beings have been known to rape. Rape is not a good thing to go through. 2 Corinthians 11:14-15
14. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
15. It is not surprising then, if his servants masquerades as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve. ❤
Jitow (362 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
Just remember there is no way to 100% percent know that this being is the gender that you prefer, and always remember, it ain't normal. If you can get over these thoughts to ponder, have at it. I disagree with Sargeant on the fact that they will not react to being rebuked in Jesus name if you are a true Christian and have a personal relationship with Christ and are tempted by one, it will leave post haste. So there is a little advice from the Bible thumpers just so you have both sides since we were mentioned in earlier post. One question, How often have you known pleasure to love company, I think it is misery loves company if I am not mistaken? Run!
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-29)
rob,
you're comparing childbirth with paranormal activity. Said doctor went to many years of schooling, before participating in child delivery. Chances are, he prob delivered dozens of babies before your wife. He does have experience in the matter. When it comes to succubus activity, I would rather take the advice from one who has experienced this phenom, over say, a bible thumper yelling demon, or a self professed "demonologist"--where in his world, everything that goes bumb in the night must be demonic/evil. I have no experience in this matter... Common sense tells me there will be a price to pay, somehow. I don't know for sure that is the case, and I can't warn anyone from participating in this because I believe there may be a price to pay-- Those that have been involved, Perhaps they have researched it for many years after their experiences--then there is me with my theory, which holds no water--as no one has come back from the afterlife to warn us of mingling with these type entities. We can only go with what we know... And should I ever be "visited" by one of these beings, I would be taking advice from someone like Sergent, before, say, bldfalcon. 😁
robertar (223 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-03-29)
MasturbatingJoe:, having sex with yourself, is kind of like having a conversation with yourself - maybe entertaining at first but ultimately not what it can be when involving a good partner. I suspect that there is a spiritual component to it that people do not always acknowledge let alone understand. And who knows how it affects you spiritually when you engage with other spirits that are not "practical"... Kind of like a cat and dog mating... Physically they can try but the results are not good.

And it is not true that every man practices this, having sex with yourself. Maybe just the ones you know.

After learning of the many accounts of sex people report with spirits, I've also been wondering what sort of spiritual diseases are possible to contract-harder to see than physical STD's but just as regrettable.

Seargent: How is one to discriminate between your advice (a very rosy picture indeed) and all the other misinformation you refer too on the internet. After just the first paragraph or two, I realized that your offering an opinion, a bit less then verifiable information. It also seems your opinion seems a bit biased since if this is an activity you practice.

If by, "spiritual mate" you mean a disembodied spirit that you "mate" with, how do you even know it is really a she? Remember the "Crying Game". For that matter, how do you know "it" was ever really human.

Pjod: experience or insight into a matter does not have to include actual participation. The doctor that delivered my child was a man, who had never been pregnant in his life. But he did perform better (he knew what to do) than the female nurses that were trying to help my wife deliver our first baby. He knew better then every female there (mother or otherwise).
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-29)
Hi Joe. Jpod has a good post.

You describe something very familiar to a few of us who have spiritual mates. If your post is true- and I believe it is then you may need to make some decisions.
It may be one of the most important decisions in your life and nobody can make it for you.

The WWW is filled with 99.9% misinformation, religious myth and fear mongering. Many if not most of us who have accepted our spiritual mate and make adjustments would not want it to be any other way.

Referencing my own experience and others in such relationships, some for decades they are not energy-devouring parasites much of society make them out to be.

A relationship with them can be supremely fulfilling in many ways with many benefits. However good and positive it may be, there are also other things to consider.

* They can be far more enjoyable than human. This may pose an issue for younger people who haven't experienced intimate human relationship, love, courtship, marriage and family. You may choose them over normal development and miss those things.
* It may become as a drug. A drug which doesn't linger in your system but you remember your last time together and wish to return. You may become addicted.
That isn't too far off a normal intimate relationship or marriage except your partner's very existance seem to evolve around it and crave it from you. Although we are not this way, they seem to be 120% obsessed with it. It's their only singular existance.
Being spiritual, they have no limitation about letting us know they are there waiting for us- and our next encounter. Some of us are reminded by them 24/7.

* They read our thoughts and also seem to be able to influence them as well. Since they know what we are thinking they also know our plans, our past and I'm told by my spiritual mate that she reads my subconsious and extracts to become what I can not resist.

* They have proven in my own case and others to be immune to any church, Christian or any other religious ritual or prayer. They don't react to cleansings, amudgings or majic.
The only thing I've heard which works against them is to deny them any attention at all. But the longer we interact with them the harder it becomes as I've already outlined.
So yes they are willing to leave - the problem becomes us as we retain the desire for them.
* They are intelligent beings who want interaction from us. They aren't pets and they have no "Off or On" switch. You can ways take a trip to the store etc as a temporary break from your human wife, girlfriend etc. These beings associate themselves with their mate and is always with them.
Mine lives in my very heart. She's been literally occupying a space there since I accepted her as my mate. I feel her happiness, joy, comfort, desire, crave 24/7 and she's always there. No taking any break.
* This will be or should be your closest secret from anybody who knows you.
You can't discuss with friends or famy or risk being labled insane or worse.

There are some good links in the forum for further discussion.
That's about all I have for now.:-)
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-29)
You will get a lot of advice here, both positive and negative, towards this experience. I would listen to both, then make a decision on how to handle the situation. I have no experience, so I'll let those respond. I would take into consideration, those WITH experience in the matter, and not those who will come on and start yelling about demons.

New comments for this story have been disabled