You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: My Friends Violet And Irene

Real Ghost Stories

My Friends Violet And Irene

 

When I was younger, my friends and I were messing around one Halloween night, and we decided to have a séance to see if we could contact any spirits. The first spirit we contacted was named Violet. She was a 9-year-old girl who longed for friends in the "human world". My friends and I spent time talking with her and learned a lot about her. At one point, to get our attention, Violet even tapped the Ouija Board after we had stopped using it (mind you, none of us was near it). We became close friends with her and still remain in contact with her today.

The next day, we were so excited about contacting Violet that my friends made their own Ouija Boards, and we discovered that we all have ghosts following us. Some of the spirits we contacted, like Manny, turned out to be not as friendly as led us to believe. They kept tricking us into believing that they were other ghosts, and saying rude things to us. We told them not to follow us, and finally when they agreed we found new, nicer ghosts.

One of the nicer spirits was Irene. She was 22 when she died. Some of the things she liked to do included rock climbing and volleyball. Although I've never been rock climbing, I am on a volleyball team and I found it helpful, and sometimes a little distracting, to have her with me. Once she even stopped a ball dead in its tracks to let me know she was there supporting me. Irene and I have become like sisters and I look forward to our friendship together.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, flippy919, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

zoeee15 (2 stories) (13 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-06-02)
Apart from anything else, it doesn't seem that healthy to be friends with people that, let's face it, don't physically exist. I can understand what it feels like to be connected to a spirit but maybe you should let this go.
flippy919 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-13)
i understand what yau're saying but that doesent make sense. The more you know bout them the more of a threat you pose. And anyway me and my friends prayed before we did the ouija board the first time we did the ouija board and my house was blessed by my pastor so no bad ghosts get in the house and I feel her all the time here, AND I feel her and talk to her
In church. Beat that!
😆
GhostFreak1234 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-04)
That would be great and exciting to have a ghost friend. I have used a Ouija board a friend printed off. I thought I wouldn't work but it actually did. We spoke to someone names Ghreo or something like that. They were very nice.
Icon (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-31)
Remember, the spirit world are not bound by time. They can spend years deceiving you to believe they are your friend / friendly. Once they convinced you, you will never be able to change your mind and then they can turn you against your real friends who are trying to help you. Just be aware of this ploy. They are dangerous.
Singing-angel (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-31)
You are playing with fire. These spirits are not your friends they pretend to be nice at first. Watch out these are demons. Never mess with a ouijaboard. Good spirits are in heaven not trapped in the other side to walk around and being your friend. Your life is in danger, stop now and ask God to be with you. Ghost or demons are not meant to be friends with the living it's two world apart and don't mixte. Its never safe to play with board in any ways unless you have super power to protect yourself. One day it will get a hold of you and ask you to do strange thing.
flippy919 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
the ouija board is very safe if you use it properly. There is another story like mine called OUIJA BOARED:FRIEND IN THE OTHER WORLD. Read my comments to that story to find another more safe way to contact ghosts.
buckle123 (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
that would be cool to have a spirit friend, though I won't go to the extreme of using a Ouija board
Sassy_Lash3s (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
Hello Flippy, I've been told to never you a Ouija Board because nothing good comes out of it. Thats my opinion though, but just be careful when you use it. It is known to open portals to the other side, and sometimes they ain't so pretty.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: