You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Magnetic Sexual Experience

Real Ghost Stories

Magnetic Sexual Experience

 

I have always felt sensitive to the other side (if that's what you call it), but never have I experienced what I have been going through lately. It started about 6 months ago; we had just finished remodeling the house we live in now from literally a very destructed state and made a great investment and also helped out a friend who was under foreclosure. To get to the point, the first experience was as if I woke up and felt like something had sex with me. It wasn't my husband because he very rarely sleeps in bed with me (he prefers his recliner I guess).

The next time I started to think about that experience and something (it felt like it was shocking me) pulled me by the shoulders as if it was trying to pull me up towards it. I rolled over and thought AM I CRAZY! Well the next time it was a similar experience but this time it felt like something was lying behind me touching me sexually and breathing heavily. It was very scary and I turned over but nothing was there.

I have continually had more situations like these and they are random. I told my husband about it and he believes me and one night ordered it to leave me alone, but I still feel its presence. I try not to think about it because it seems to come to me when I think about it. I have been praying and trying not to let it come to mind. I keep track of what is happening to me when it does and it is ONLY when I am in my bed. I have not been physically hurt by this but do feel incredibly scared that it will never go away. I don't want to feel violated anymore like I can't control it. When it gets a hold on me I can't seem to move, it's like putting your finger in a light socket, literally!

One night I opened my eyes when I felt it just a little and I could see sparks of light coming off me. I don't know what to do or what this could be. Every time someone takes pictures of me I have orbs of light all around me but this is the first time I have ever experienced anything like this.

Angelisa

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, angelisa, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Annabellee (2 stories) (8 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-29)
Angelisa,
If you and your husband are in love, and want this to end, then you should be showing a united front. Sleep together. Embrace each other often, and say "I love you". It doesn't matter if the two of you sleep in the bed, or in the recliner, or on the floor. He should hold you, or at least have his arm around you. Focus on each other this way, and your problem should solve itself.
~Best of Luck~
ZiShu (281 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-10-01)
Email me, I notice you have a problem currently, I see no other way to contact you but through this. I wish YGS made contact with members easier for these purposes.
Succubussed (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-28)
angelisa--"I have been doing so good lately too, praying, trying to ignore it and telling it to leave me alone."

You are giving this Being attention when you tell it to "leave you alone". If you acknowledge their presence by paying attention to them you will enhance the connection. They love and thrive on attention.

In order to get rid of them you have to stop paying attention to them. That includes religious rituals, etc.

If you are not willing to do this then you re going to have to deal with the presence of this Being in your life for all of your life.

And the more you have established contact with him (prayer against him is part of acknowledging him), the more you open the rend in the veil that has allowed him to contact you in the first place.
eeltonio (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-05-22)
i hope you are doing fine now and the entities have stopped harassing you. If not may I know what you have done so far to stop the harassment? I may have some few techniques that may be useful to you also. If you need more assistance on this you can contact me directly at lee (at) sevillaclan.net.
angelisa (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-30)
Ok guys its happening again. I have been doing so good lately too, praying, trying to ignore it and telling it to leave me alone. Well this morning I was kind of awake but still asleep and my husband had come to bed finally! It starts out by feeling like a tingling through my whole body then the feeling becomes so intense I can't feel anything else but the prescence I mean its feel like a jolt of electricity is going through my body. Can someone please explain to me what the heck this is. It did it too me twice this morning about 1 minute apart and I don't know why. I wasn't thinking about it or wanting it or anything. Its like its messing with me. Please help me this thing or whatever it is wants something from me and I don't know what it is anymore, but the feeling is getting more intense lately like its getting stronger when it does come to me. Any advice would help. Thanks for listening.

Angelisa
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-11)
I was never possessed by a demon, but I am a sinner. Also, Christian, but never baptize. Demons are attracted to Christians same as followers. They like to convert them to choose the wrong path. They try to convert me. They are attracted to me, becuase I have great power that they need. Read my stories once in a while, then you guys judge about the situation. Only I know is, the succubus only wants your soul, nothing else matters.
hope4ever (4 stories) (75 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-08)
I'm glad to hear that all is well, I prayed for the best. =D Never know the power of prayer until you see it first hand.
Captain_Howdy (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-04)
well I told one to "Leave now! I never want to have sex with you and I never will." not sure to tell it out loud? I told it on a subconscious level. Worked for me 😁
Sundaydrive (49 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-03)
I wasn't reading what HE wrote, Rainman. I was reading what you did. I haven't read between any lines or made any kind of judgement. I was just saying that's kind of weird.
Rainman (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-03)
Sundaydrive, bldfalon is a born again christian who once in his life walked with the devil, his one of the only ones here that calls a succubus a demon not a lover, you should read everything he writes not just between the lines.
Sundaydrive (49 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-03)
You'd follow bldfalcon's advice, Rainman when just a few stories ago you said that you thought he was possessed by the devil himself? That is kind of weird. I don't think I'd advice anyone to listen to someone who may be possessed.

I'm glad to read that nothing has happened in the last few days for you, angelisa. I hope that whatever you tried continues to help.
Rainman (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-02)
I would follow bldfalcon advise he had the strength with the help of god to deny these sexual rapist.
angelisa (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-01)
well I have had no occurances in the last few days. I just try not to think about it, and if I do start to think about it I pray. Thanks for support and advice I will be in touch if I anything happens again.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-04-01)
Yeah, this is a weird story. I was attacked once from a Succubus! I told it to leave and it did, but demons are different I guess. It's better to keep a bible next to your bed, becuase it creats an invisible force feild of angelic light.
Jitow (362 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-31)
Sorry if I offended anyone. You have every right to accept useless advice and absolutely worthless observations from those who have a great deal of faith in nothing whatsoever and you can bet that there is a special place set aside for those who steer others with spiritual issues in the wrong direction.
Kate (18 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-31)
Angelisa,

Thanks for replying. The reason I asked is because some of your experiences sound like they could be explained as sleep paralysis, a totally normal occurence in which your mind is conscious while your body is still asleep and immobilized. In this state, it is possible to see, hear and feel things that aren't there because your mind is still somewhat in the dreaming state. The quote below also led me to this conclusion:

"When it gets a hold on me I can't seem to move, it's like putting your finger in a light socket, literally! "
angelisa (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-31)
I have been praying a lot lately. We have had much financial and emotional stress lately and I don't know if that energy is making us fight more but it has felt like that since we moved in this house. It is starting to lighten because we are all aware of the situation now and communicating with eachother about it which helps alot. We will fight this for sure, and we will be a strong family unit and hopefully good will conquer evil.
And to answer kate It has happened when I am in both states sleeping, awake and semi awake, that's the scary part as soon as I think about it I can feel its prescence, its the strangest thing I have ever experienced.
Kate (18 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-31)
Angelisa, you mentioned that you are in bed when all of this occurs. Are you in a semi-conscious state or fully awake when you see and hear these things?
boomaner (3 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-03-31)
Maybe if you have a priest come over to your house and you think about it, it will come and you can get information about it and who it is. Have you ever had a previous boyfriend or someone who you thinked likeed you in a loving way like that and then passed away? It could be them. Maybe if it's someone that's good and could be trusted you could, you know do what they want with them if it says It'll go away. But if it's someone who's bad get them banished by the priest. That's the best I can do. So sorry for what your going through. Let me know when or if it stops. 😨 😭
JimD (431 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
It is common for a deamon, in the early stages of infestation, to act in this manner. As I've written before - yes numerous times - use lots of Catholic Holy water and command it to leave in Jesus' name. Also, invoke the names of Mary and St. Michael the Archangel. If Catholic, go to mass, Holy communion, nad confession often. Email me at Dukes2352atAOl.com, if you need more assistance. It appears that angelic trash has targeted you. Don't fear, but do fight.
angelisa (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
Also thanks hope4ever for your advice, most insightful about the remodeling that's what I thought as well. I will let you know how things progress. Thanks again.
angelisa (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
Thanks for the great advice, very much help. Didnt know about not having my husband demand it to leave me alone was bad. Thanks. I have been doing exactly what you said succubussed and if I start to think about it I will break my train of thought and think of something else and it has been working. My husband has been at least trying to come to bed in the middle of the night instead of stayin in recliner all night. My husband loves me very much and this energy has even bothered me when he was lying next to me. It is the feeling of not being in control of it that bothers me the most and frankly it feels weird when I feel the shock of it touch me or pull at my body. I recently found out that the previous owner of the house we are in tragically passed away 5 months ago, don't know if this has anything to do with what's going on but my kids have told me recently that they have heard noises like someone walking on the stairs to our basement but they are the only ones home at the time it happens. Also banging noises in the attic don't know if this is related to what's happening to me or not. We have all been communicating to eachother if we experience something but I am the only one that this energy actually touches, and I am glad can't imagine the kids feeling something grabbing them like I have been. Thanks for your support.
Angelisa
Succubussed (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
I am sorry to hear that you are being bothered by this Being. From my experience and the experience of others with whom I have had direct contact, if you do not want the attention of one of these types of Beings, then you must not give it any of your attention at all.

I know this sounds hard when you are not the one initiating contact, but try not to think about it. When it does try to get you into a certain position (usually it's with the Human lying on their back), resist and lie in whatever position that has the least vivid feeling of contact (usually on your side).

Do not talk to it (not even to tell it to stop) or rebuke it or pay it any active attention whatsoever. Every time you willingly interact with it, you will strengthen the contact. Do your best to pretend it's not there.

Give it the cold shoulder. From what I know from personal experience and the experience of others who have had this sort of thing happen to them, these Beings thrive on attention, and they will eventually leave if they don't get it from you.

I know of several people who have rid themselves of a Sex Spirit by using this technique. I have known many others who have tried everything else, and as far as I know, Nothing Else Works,

If you find yourself thinking about it, think about something else. Read a book in bed, or watch TV until you fall asleep.

If you want it, all you have to do is willingly participate. If you don't want it, you have to make sure that you never do it willingly and that you do your absolute best to ignore its presence and even its very existence.
hope4ever (4 stories) (75 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
Sorry, on my last post I meant are not care =P thought I'd clear that up. 😜
hope4ever (4 stories) (75 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
Remodling is a normal sign that brings out spirits, you care changing what they know, and they will let you know so.

To me it sounds like a spirit that just wants attention, or wants to give you the attention it feels your husband isn't. If it is bothering you send it away. I don't kno what religon you are, but if you believe in God, pray to him. Ask him for the strength and then say "in God's name I cast you out" they have to listen, they h ave no choice but to listen.

Your husband standing up to it probably wasn't wise, but from what you've said he didn't get hurt. Challenging a spirit, telling it what to do, is a unsmart move even if it was with the best of ententions. And while I am writting this to you something is messing with my desk... Might be related and might not be.

If you ever need help, send me a message at my email, which is on my page. I'd be more than happy to give you advice or just someone to talk to. Good Luck! 😉
KirstyLouise (15 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
This is a very weird story, the most wierdest I have every heard!
I think your husband needs to show more intrest on you. So this 'thing' knows you are 'in love'
It might then leave you alone.
Thanks for sharing

-Kirsty

New comments for this story have been disabled