You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Footsteps That Lead Nowhere

Real Ghost Stories

Footsteps That Lead Nowhere

 

If you have read my other experience's you know about what has been heard/seen in my house. I have only seen a person once. However, voices and footsteps are a usual occurrence in my home. My oldest sister's room has always felt evil. Like there was a bad or upset presence in it. As a little girl, it always used to scare me. However, since my sister has moved out of our house I sleep in her room a lot.

This particular experience happened a few weeks ago. Early March 2010. I woke up at 4:03 A.M. (I remember because I checked my phone to see what time it is.) I was lying in my sister's bed trying to get back to sleep when I heard footsteps. They went from the bathroom that's connected to the room to the door that leads into the hallway. Like in my other story, they only went from the bathroom to the door. They didn't go back, or go forward. It would just keep repeating itself.

I hate the feeling that room gives off. When I try to find out information on the house, nothing comes up. However, I know that where that room used to be was a back porch, and only one person lived in house before us... Please post any questions, comments, or concerns. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Other hauntings by MickeyMalice

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MickeyMalice, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MickeyMalice (4 stories) (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
Hmmm. I see. Thank you for you input. I'll keep that in mind (:
ScaredToDeath0 (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-03)
well there is a possibility that the person before you is still living there but in the opposite side in what was the happiest days of that person's life was or how painful it was. That's just a possibility I think that you are in. The other possibility is that the ghost is haunting the house, looking for something or needs to complete something that it couldn't do when it was living.

Adam

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: