You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Shadowy Figure Of A Man Wearing All Black

Real Ghost Stories

Shadowy Figure Of A Man Wearing All Black

 

When I was seven, my family and I would always visit my g-g aunt and uncle out in the country. One night when we got back home I saw a shadowy figure of a man wearing all black sitting at the corner of my bed. Black sweats and a black hooded sweater, but I couldn't see his face. A week later I saw the figure during broad daylight sitting on the couch. I was alone on both occasions. That same week we got a call from my g-g aunt telling us my g-g uncle had passed away.

In 2004 we moved to a small town where I met new friends. I invited my best friend to spend the night and she did. We were talking about cute guys when my Chihuahua mix started growling. He was growling at the stereo that was on the corner of the living room. We got scared when suddenly we heard the footsteps coming from the stereo going around our heads (we were laying on the ground) and disappeared on the other side of the living room. We slept with my dog in between us for the rest of the night.

A year later I was woken with a horrible feeling. I automatically turned towards the closet and saw a face of a woman with no body attached. She had yellow eyes and black pupils. Each time I blinked she got closer. I prayed to god and asked her to leave me alone. I peeked through my blanket and she no longer was there.

This is the weirdest one yet. It was 2006 when I went to Military school. During the first week I had a nightmare that I was a victim of rape. Two weeks before graduating a young lady that became my dear friend was telling me her story of how she got raped. I kept interrupting and was finishing her sentences for her. She was in shock and couldn't believe what she was hearing. She has never told anyone what had happened to her not even the police. She couldn't believe how much I knew because I even gave her the correct description of the disgusting man that raped her.

Four nights ago I woke up paralyzed and not being able to breathe. My hands were locked together and I felt my lower jaw twisting in an awkward left angle. I was panicking and tried to pray but my prayers in my head didn't come out right. I suddenly heard people talking and a woman laughing saying "look now she's trying to pray" while laughing harder. I finally gasped for air and called my mother. We traded rooms. The next morning she told me that she didn't experience anything. I KNOW I was awake and it was NO dream! What are these things?

Other hauntings by emeraldstone

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, emeraldstone, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Sambo (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-20)
i have been seeing the exact same man since I was six. I call him *the hooded man* he also has no face. I have drawn many pictures of him and the pictures scare my friends and family.
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-19)
Also not all black things are bad, take my haunting experiences for example, when I saw my ghost, Jamie, he was see-thro and was all black, he's cranky but has never harmed me. And somethings right next to me breathing so look hear what I do. To not look crazy, I whisper "get away"! And now its gone... I hope
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-19)
Honestly, how did you feel after you saw the hooded man did he feel evil or sad or something else. I don't believe all hooded figures are demons or bad spirits but that lady is a flat out demon. Demons laugh at when we attempt to pray but we're too flustered to get the praying right. Remember she is nothing. She can't hurt you as long as you ask God and Lord Jesus Christ for protection. I say start wearing holy objects like a cross that's been blessed by a priest Or sleep with a bible next to you. I wish you best of luck, Katherine
emeraldstone (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-20)
I was wondering, I pray every night before bed. Last Monday on the 17, I heard loud foot steps on the side of my wall. What ever it was it seemed like it was pacing really fast. I prayed and said "in the name of god I demand you to leave this house and family a lone!" It got louder as if to frightened me but I kept on and the steps finally stopped. I'm not sure if it can come back but I stayed strong although it frightened me.
emeraldstone (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-07)
thank you so much JadeDiana 😉. I will start on that and also I'm going to look and see if someone has more information about my dreams because that was not the only one 😐
jadediana (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-05)
Look that was a demon no doubt I have read many ghost facts and each site I find it always says that you have to be REALLY careful of things wearing black and that has a black hood on Please please be careful may all be with you and be careful if you are christian which clearly you are because you prayed, ask the Lord Jesus to help you and keep you safe, I would suggest looking up the man in the black because, of all ghost sites and facts I have read they ALL say stay away from that type of being or demon so please be careful and I hope all goes well for you 😊
emeraldstone (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-05)
no I don't feel like I am falling. It just feels like I am looking and feeling through someone else. I felt the TERROR, pain, anguish, hopeless, and ANGER. 😨 the worst of feelings!
yaygurl (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-03)
The whole dream thing? Do you feel like your falling sometimes before you have dreams like that? If so, I may be able to tell you what they are.
emeraldstone (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-01)
Thank you all for your comments. I will try all of those things. If I was a ghost I probably would be laughing at someones jaw cramping. Now I can laugh about it 😆 thank you DeviousAngel but can anyone tell me about the dream I had. How I had that information that only she a lone knew before I even met her. About the rapist, I had pleaded her to go to the police.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-31)
Thank you for sharing your experiences. I'm sorry about your loss, and for the terrible experience your friend had. It sounds like you are a strong sensitive and that's probably why spirits and entities are attracted to you, because they know you can hear/see them. When you mentioned how your jaw was twisting, I recall having a similar experience, but it was a muscle cramp I got from yawning after waking up quickly. I don't necessarily think that this entity (or entities) CAUSED the muscle spasm or cramp, but it's possible that she/they were having a laugh over it for whatever reason. It seems like a portion of the entities attracted to you are negative ones, so it may be that a female spirit has attached itself to you.

You can try cleansing your home, yourself, your aura, praying, placing a bowl of sea salt and white vinegar beside your bed as you sleep, or any number of other recommendations. To prevent muscle cramping and sleep paralysis, sometimes it helps to do a few stretches or yoga before you go to bed. It's also relaxing so it could alleviate any stress that might be attracting these bad entities.
JimD (431 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-31)
They are demons. If you read 'Beware the Night' by Sarchie, it has many stories similar to yours. The devil loves to make grotesque faces, bodyless limbs, etc. Appear, because he knows how these visions scare us. Use a lot of Catholic Holy water, and call upon Jesus, Mary, and St. Michael the Archangel, the next time these hiddeous things appear. Observe their reactions.

If Catholic, go to Mass, Holy Communion, and confession - often. The old boy usually goes wild right before both Christmas and especially Easter, which is on Sunday. Email me at Dukes2352atAOL.com, if any more problems. Good luck and God bless. And yes, the demonic do feed off fear and any negative / sinful emotions, i.e. Fighting and family discord.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-31)
Phobophages.

They feed off of fear.

Try and get the young lady to report her attacker. If she doesn't, the rapist will rape someone else, again. He needs to be stopped NOW.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: