You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Am I Living With A Ghost? 3

Real Ghost Stories

Am I Living With A Ghost? 3

 

Taking what I have seen from my last two stories more weird happenings have been going on and they were far freakier.

I'll tell you what happened on 03-16-10. Since seeing my dark apparition in the window I believe he's following me. When you walk into my bathroom there is this mirror that can swing open so in the 16th I was washing my face and stood in front of the mirror to wipe my face, and something told me to swing the mirror, so I did and right there in the doorway I saw my apparition again with his head down and this dark hood over his head. So what I did is not run like last time but just stare at him. As I slowly turned around towards the door to look at him in real life he was just gone, the strangest thing is was that I kept seeing him in the mirror and not when I actually looked towards the door. The fifth time I did this he was gone from the mirror.

On 03-30-10 I was lying in my bed staring at the dark T.V. Set and I saw this face above my bed in the reflection it had these really red eyes and this long black hair going down by his cheeks. I picked up the telly and threw it off the stand and smashed it to pieces. I then picked up a bible and started praying to god frantically and he went away. Thanks for listening to my story.

Other hauntings by goatkiddie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Zealand

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, goatkiddie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Tamzinite (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-05)
Sorry comment is really late I've read all your stories and I think that you must ve really bored am sorry you threw the tv and it smashed started praying with your biblegal then it was gone but you said in previous stories that you only saw it through a reflection.
Drannac (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-03)
Wow, that is freaky. I got the shivers just reading it. Hope you get rid of him. Try using a smudge stick, and perform the ritual it really works, and could help.
All the best:D
Drannac
slashd (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-07)
So what happens when you talk to him? Ask him who he is, what he wants? Do you get any reaction? Or do just get a blank stare?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: