You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Spirit Attacks & So Much More

Real Ghost Stories

Spirit Attacks & So Much More

 

This is something that has been going on for about 8 years now and is progressively getting worse. It all started when my mom and I went to a psychic because I have a condition that doctors couldn't explain then and still cannot, so we figured we'd speak to a psychic and get her opinion on it, she gave us her thoughts but told us things we didn't want to know. Such as my father who recently passed away at the time was looking for us and wanted to know how we were. My father was not a nice man and he abused my mom and kept saying that he wanted to see her dead, but he passed away do to cancer.

Ever since that trip to the psychic we started experiencing strange things around the house, noises, seeing shadows etc, but my mom started to have bad dreams of him molesting her and such, this all happened around 2001.

Around that time we've seen other psychics, been ripped off by some and others helped but suddenly stopped or started ignoring us and not giving a reason why. Things have gotten much worse since those times. Now my mom sees all sorts of things in the house, feels things tying her up, electrical charges running through her body, sharp things piercing her body, continually hearing negative comments towards her, she also feels things hanging off her body and a few other things.

Most of this happens when she is in bed at night, but a lot when she is on the couch. We've done all sorts of things to try and remove the spirits that we believe are causing it. Smudging the house, using the light for protection, burning incense and oils, praying, asking them to leave nicely, and demanding that they leave but we are running out of ideas and she is getting worse. Signs of scaring and such are showing up on her body.

We've had psychics come into the home, they've all said that many spirits were in the home, and some have claimed to banish them, but they always come back into the house. One lady even said there was a portal in the home.

I'm considering looking in to different types of arts such as voodoo, black magic etc. For a solution because everything we've been trying so far has had some effect but has not solved the issue.

We'd appreciate any opinions or suggestions that may help.

Thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Trefussus, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

junyto40 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-27)
if you go to a babalawo (santeria's high priest) or a tata (palo mayombe's high priest) they will get rid of the problem since the majority of this harmful spirits are low level spirits that have not reached spiritual maturity. In other words they're not elevated spirits. They must summit to higher ranking spirits like God if that's the way you want to go. If not then we, santeria, palo priest can do a simple ceremony to remove the spirit. Because they have pacts with the high ranking orichas, the orichas will drive it out also. First the priest must find out what kind of spirit it is demon, dead ect. And them use the pertinent oricha for the task. Ussually centella ndoki (oya) will get it done. Also the 3 warriors elegua,ochosi,ogun are very effective and powerful for this task. In extreme cases orunmila, osain and oduddua are used. Extremely powerful warriors but only babalawos can work with them.
FinanceMajor (1 stories) (64 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-11)
Psychics and black magic should not be used because the people using their powers are not in control of whatever they communicate with, spirits that have power are not guaranteed to help; there is truth in Jesus; and holy water this has helped and is much more powerful; truth is truth and psychics are just people like me and you many talented but without knowledge of what is really going on, even the best; you must go higher and ask God for help; go straight to the power and stop messing with the semi talented spiritualist. Go to church and ask godfor help; my Mother used to read Tarrot cards and I have always been a sensitive; the truth is evil is stronger and wiser than any human spiritualist so you must go above them; to the most powerful; God and Angels and that's the Truth. Good Luck.
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-08)
Sorry for being nosy but what was the original condition you suffered from in the first place that made you seek a psychic's help? It sounded like the psychic helped make a permanent connection between him and your family, which wasn't good based on how he was when he was alive. Fear is your number one enemy in this situation, it will only add to a negative spirit's energy and power over you. Try to remain calm and as stress free as possible in your own life. Make your environment a more positive place to be and always firmly insist that he is not welcome anywhere near you or your family. Like some of the other posters have said these things are not a quick fix at all. Especially when the spirit (s) have been around awhile to really get their foot in the door so to speak. Stick to something within your own belief system, because if you don't believe it, it will never work. The belief inside of you is your most powerful weapon against harmful spirits.

-Sydney
janna (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-08)
😲 scary...
Just leave the house, go somewhere which is far from it. Get your house blessed. Again 😲
wordgreaser (3 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-08)
wordgreaser (3 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-08)
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-07)
Hey, I can try to help, my method is really different from anyone else.
Send me an e-mail that is in my profile.
Most psychics have no way of determining a demon from a human spirit.
At the moment it seems the more spells or protection items you use, it will only get worst.
As others say, do not try using black magic.
I will tell you more information through email. I can only ask that you try allowing me to help because it seems you are about to run out of options.
mark (8 stories) (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-07)
Are you still living in the house your father was living in as well. It seems you may have a porthole there. Some people feel psychics are evil, others feel they're great. Do not, and I mean do not try black magic, voodo, quija boards etc. First things you need to do is to gather evidence, and document what is going on. Do some research on line for any paranormal investigators in your area. Contact them, tell them your story, show them your log of events etc. They'll be able to gather more information and give you some answers, and possible solutions which may involve some type of house blessing from a priest.
Temilicious (7 stories) (99 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-07)
I don't know how I feel about psychics being associated with demons and evil because my uncle and two aunts, all siblings are psychic and were raised in a Christian family. They did not go searching for their gift, it was handed to them, by who I will not try to make as if I know. I can only hope it's from the light.
That said, I do however believe going to see a psychic who doesn't fully understand their craft and the need to protect those that come to see them can lead to things following you. I believe your dad found your ma that way.
The only advice I can give you Both is to try a method and stick to it. These things are not quick fixes and may require more then one attempt to get rid of. The power of belief and faith is stronger then anything so belief in one method, whichever one feels right to you, and stick to it by having faith wholeheartedly. I have come to realise that we get so scared and impatient to be cleansed we go for all sorts of methods. I think that's a mistake on our part and most of us are guilty of doing that.

Good luck and God bless your family in Jesu's name.
fatthead (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-07)
have the paranormal investigators come in and help you out with one of there psychics I don't think voo doo black magic though its a type off religion I think who doo is black type stuff I think
seventhz777z (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-07)
I would have to agree that any form of voodoo or black magic doesn't get rid of demons, it encourages them. If you are trying to get rid of evil in your home the way to do it is not with more evil. Unfortunately going to the psychic is most likely why these demons were released on you and your mother. The bible actually forbids going to psychics or medians and dealing with witchcraft or voodoo. The only effective method that has been proven is getting an exorcism done.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-07)
Wow some scary stuff going on here.

What sort of incense have you been burning?

You say your mom seems to feel more on the couch. What other items are in and around the couch? Are there any mirrors as such? Although you mom feels less in the bedroom there is obviously something in the bedroom.

May I suggest something if you have not already tried this. Place a ring of sea salt around your mom's bed also if you can get four double terminated crystals. Place one in each corner of the bedroom. Be sure to cleanse the crystals before you use them. These are powerful crystals. They are used for almost everything. Do the same in the room the couch is in. You may want to place salt around windows doors. Front door and back.

Have you tried pure sandalwood incense. It is used for cleansing, purifying, healing and more. When you burn it you need to smoke the entire house warding the spirits away.

Your mom will need to be very strong and fight these spirits. You both need to rake control easy said than done. Please try.

I do feel because yours and your mom's energies are low maybe some chakra healing will help. If a chakra is open it attracts all sorts if the aura has a hole again negative energies are attracted more easily.

The nightmares your mom has I can only think of purple and pink so maybe an amethyst and rose quartz near her when she is resting.

Please do not get into black magik or vodoo it will make your situation worse.

Thank you
Surya
MMAHMED611 (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-07)
Here's some sincere advice if you wish to take it.

Psychics work with demons or Jinns. As a Muslim, I know that each person has a partner "Jinn" (it is called a 'Qareen') that is born and lives with each person and when the person dies, this jinn stays near the grave of the person. It basically knows everything about you. Those who claim special powers and start telling things about you/your past etc. In fact communicate with your Qareen to get that info.

The first psychic most probably communicated with your father's Qareen and let him loose upon your mother so that your mother becomes a permanent customer of his/her. The other psychics might have sent more demons/jinns to increase the troubles.

The best way is to get a local priest from your local church or an Imam from a mosque to come and do an exorcism and get rid of them. I pray that God have mercy upon you and your mother and help you out of this situation.

And as a last note, please do not try voodoo or black magic as these will ruin your life.

Thanks.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-07)
so this started after the trip to the psychic? And if your father abused your mom and wanted her death and was that bad in life then he's probably in a place that you don't want to go. Where there is no escape, to haunt or do anything. Voodoo and black magic seems like it would just be pouring gas onto a fire and the suggestion of such after what's already happening seems rather foolish. I've had lots of unexplained dreams or premonitions, heard a loud voice many times that has saved me from small things up to my demise, and several unexplained events, but if my mom had ever suggested that I go to a psychic because I had an ailment that a doctor couldn't readily place, I'd seriously think of having her committed or at least evaluated. She's to level headed for that, and if she wasn't I'd probably be a lune trying to heal people with my cosmic energy being transmitted through me by the late L. Ron Hubbard who is also famous for stating during an Eastern Science Fiction Association meeting on November 11, 1948, "You don't get rich writing science fiction. If you want to get rich, you start a religion.". Luckily she wasn't, so anytime anything unexplained might arise in my life I don't go mad cow on myself. I saw something not long ago on the dangers of superstition. People have died because of their belief in it. And physical ailment can come from dwelling on this. You might want to keep that in mind.
Captain_Howdy (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-07)
meh I wouldn't try voodoo or black magic... If there's a portal in the home it some how needs to be closed xD or they will just keep coming... Sorry I don't really have any ideas for your situation... I'm not christian. My mum is psychic and so am I apparently I'm jsut not fully ready for it yet... 😕
And yer well you could try telling them to leave in the name of Jesus Christ. If you havnt tryed that. Or imagine a white holy orb in your and it goes through your whole body and surrounds you like an aura. Sorry I don't really know what to do for your situation =/

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: