You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Shaman And The Wolf

Real Ghost Stories

Shaman And The Wolf

 

A few years ago, I lived with my maternal grandparents in a house that is riddled with "creatures" any way, this incident has me puzzled for about 4years now. I don't remember the month but mid 2006 I was sleeping and for some reason "something" pulled my mind back into consciousness from my sleep. I was wide awake but unable to move or speak. What took place happened in my "mind's eye" or "third eye" the best way to explain it is as follows...

It's like playing back a memory but you're not in control of what you see and you have no idea what to expect kind of "recalling" a memory that never happened.

So I see this shaman, he's Native American (not sure which tribe) he has a narrow face with strong sharp features, his hair is salt and pepper gray (more salt than pepper) and he has some type of blanket wrapped around his shoulders. Well I don't know for sure if this man was a shaman, he just kind gave me the feeling that he was. The shaman just stares at me and somehow he made me know that he is very unhappy with me, I felt like a reprimanded child. Then I kind of got scared and all of a sudden this grayish white wolf jumps out at me... Now the funny thing is that at first the wolf growls from within the shaman's chest then it seems to leap out at me from his chest still growling. After that everything stops and I am left dumbfound I didn't really feel scared just had the feeling that this was all kind of important. I really want to know what it all meant...

I am from South Africa and I have no direct link to Native Americans or even American for that fact! I have many visions and strange events happen but this one remains unsolved I think I have made contact with my spirit guide... He's a wolf... I can't get him to tell me anything about that night or the shaman. It's like I have to solve it without his help...

Could someone please help me contact a Native American medicine man I'm getting the feeling that this is very urgent and directly linked to my future. The man I saw was a real man once and I want to know why he contacted me... This was no "accidental haunting" I can still feel him around but I have no way of making contact. Why in the world would a ghost come this far to "haunt" me?

Can anyone help me please?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hunters-Moon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

MysteryVin (19 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-22)
Everybody has a guardian angel mabye Shaman's your guardian angel.
hales3 (3 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-13)
My interpretation of this "memory" you had, is that the shaman could be someone from a past life, or possibly another spirit guide you're just finding out about. It may have been a warning that you're doing something wrong in your life or straying from your path, he could just be lending you, well, his guidance, warning you to knock whatever it is you're doing that's wrong or not truly you off. Listen to these things!

Good luck ❤
Hunters-Moon (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-09)
Thanks Cosmo and Tem, going through a very difficult time right now so it would be great if I knew how to get help from this shaman. My life kind of feels like a connect the dot's" game and as always his there silent but watching my every move.

My soul is feeling very restless 😕
Temilicious (7 stories) (99 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-08)
patience. All will be revealed in good time. Maybe the wolfman needs you to be spiritually ready.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-08)
Very interesting experience, and thank you for sharing it. I don't have any advice but I did look up "Dreams" and I know you said it was more of a memory. But here are the meanings of if you see a white wolf, and a Shaman I hope it helps you to better understand what you experienced.

White Wolf:
To see a white wolf in your dream signifies valor and victory. You have the ability to see the light even in your darkest hours.

Shaman:
To see a shaman in your dream, symbolizes a spiritual messenger or guide. The shaman is a variation of the "wise old man", an archetypal figure who represents superior knowledge, wisdom and insight. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you need to turn your negative energy into something positive.

Please let us know if you are able to contact someone who can explain how this all pertains to you. 😊
Hunters-Moon (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-08)
Thank you all so much for your support ❤DA I think you so right and that "it may have been a warning or a way of trying to steer you away from your course of actions in a past life." but think it was more about this life... 😕

T:yes I do Believe in recarnation, I was told that I am a old soul... And my best friend and partner are souls I knew in many past lives.

Phoenix: At the time this happened my life was a mess! So I think you on to something there the thing that bothers me is that I have a feeling that these two are my spirit guides and animals...

What I want to know is why can't I make "contact" with them now. The wolf is here but he's keeping me on a "need to know" basis...

I'm not likng it 😭
Temilicious (7 stories) (99 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-07)
wow H.M if you're confused I am dumbfounded. Wolves are not our thing in the good old Mzantsi but I just want to know if you believe in recarnation?

I'm not going to be much help I'm afraid, I am just fascinated I guess by your story. One thing I can say though is in our native culture we also believe canines are our ancestors. Maybe you should dig deeper into your family tree. Good luck. Sorry if this was useless 😳
Phoenix77 (3 stories) (38 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-07)
Learn all you can about the wolf as a guardian. The more you learn about it, the more you will learn about yourself. It might be the key to finding out which path you had taken that pissed off the Indian. Your guardian will guide you and nudge you from time to time, cherish him because he loves you. Blessed Be
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-07)
From what you described, it sounds like this man, shaman or otherwise, sent this wolf to protect you. I don't think he's bad, but it may have been a warning or a way of trying to steer you away from your course of actions in a past life. Anyone else have any ideas?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: