You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Come Out, Come Out Where Ever You Are

Real Ghost Stories

Come Out, Come Out Where Ever You Are

 

When I went to the Philippines for a vacation my sister had experienced something that was unthinkable.

On one sunny day of the year 2009 my sister and a few cousins decided to play in the old house that belonged to my family but no one no longer lived there. While they ventured the house they got bored and decided to play hide and go seek. They decided to play upstairs because there were more hiding spots there. While they were up there they decided to let the youngest girl be the seeker and as she counted the other 4 hid in one room.

When she was done counting they all kept quiet. Minutes past and they were not found. After a few more minutes the little girl said "Come Out, Come Out Where ever you are"... The other 4 girls giggled and screamed we're in here. Two minutes past the little girl still had not found them. A few seconds later a voice said "come out come out where ever you are" they finally got tired of waiting so they all peeked their heads out the door and said okay we're here! But no one came.

Tired of waiting they looked all around the upper floor but couldn't find the little girl. They went downstairs and discovered that the little girl left after she said come out come out where ever you are the first time.

So the real question was who said come out come out where ever you are the second time?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ccwowza, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

lexi-loo (1 stories) (175 posts)
-1
9 years ago (2015-08-15)
if they were all hiding how do they know when the girl left she could have said it both times got bored then left
shalyn03 (5 stories) (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-03)
Whoo... Kakatakot nman... But in fact, thanks to whoever that voice is because they might have waited for years there... Heheh 😁. Nice story... Really creepy...
TsukiHirosue (6 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-27)
This happened years ago: My sister and younger brother decided too go too te old house that belonged ti my great-grandfather.They were playing hide and seek when they heard a noise in the closet. Ryoku (my sister), opened te closet door and screamed. Paz (my brother), went ti see what was wrong and he found a dead little girl sitting in te closet. They told my Mom and she calle te police.Apparently, te little Gil had been hiding in te closet and ha suffocated because she had asthma. The Girl was later buried and I became her Brother's best friend.
(Pardon my spelling, I'm from Tokyo and don't know English that well.)
carlpablo123 (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-31)
wow it realy creep's me that's so weird 😐 hmmmm... The old house is realy creapy and weird
Samm (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-17)
The title alone just gave me the chills (: Weird story but its not bad.
junior (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-31)
man that is so crepy and wreid was it day or night time 🤔 so want was it
kitkat17 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-14)
That is quite scary because your hiding then you don't know where the other people are or the seeker!
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-13)
That game is common here in the Philippines. When we were young, my grandparents will not allow us to play hide and seek on a moonless night for fear that the bad entities will play with us and do something bad.
Georgeisalegend (35 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-13)
Whoa! That is really creepy! Games like that should not be played in spooky places like that abandoned house! Or outside at night!
chopis (78 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-09)
That game is fun but somewhat nerve racking... I remember my sister, my two cousins and me playing it one day, and just because is a natural thing on young kids, we hid on the upper floor, turning all the lights off (of course), so my youngest cousin (she was actually THE youngest of all four), started looking for us in the somewhat dark floor (there was light coming from the street)...her sister went out of hide to find her (because she was taking so long and ended up bumping into her, obviously my younger cousin screamed like hell and took of running like scared rabbit downstairs...boy!, she cried so much, we were just trying to calm her down because we knew that if our parents would hear her, they would be very upset with us! 😳
freakb (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-08)
woow that is very creepy maybe a lonley spirit tryed to play to so yeah I really don't know or ot could be a spirit mocking the liittle girl.
Scarygirlfreak (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-08)
ahhhhhh...creepy...wow...who might have said that? Omg... So the little girl wasn't there then... Maybe a spirit... Of course there's no one eelseee whoo mght have said thatt
emochick202 (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-08)
if it was the same voice there might have been a spirit trying to fool around but if it was a different voice its a spirit copying what the little girl said minutes before.
jiyefuu (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-08)
holy crap... Whatever did you do? Luckily there were four kids though. Was it the same voice?
Sassy_Lash3s (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-08)
hello. Thats a very interesting story, very very creepy. Was it in the dark or just in plain day?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: