You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Mother's Ghost Experience

Real Ghost Stories

My Mother's Ghost Experience

 

My Mother has experienced several Ghost Experiences, but I think this one is the most important one of all. I would first of all like to give an Introduction of the story.

My Mother (when she was young, probably about 7/8 years old) lived in a House, with her Sister, Mother and Father. She also lived with her Grandfather who lived in a Shed in the back garden. Her Grandfather always used to smoke in the shed, and almost every day, mother and her sister had to clean out the shed and air it because of all of the smoke. Her Grandfather was not a happy man to be honest. Sadly, her Grandfather died in the Shed (which Mother was sort of happy about because she finally experienced peace and quiet, not moaning in the morning and having to smell that awful smoke smell but she felt sad is well because she lost a relative).

One night, mother was in bed and she woke up at roughly 12:00pm. For some reason, she walked out of bed and looked out of the window. What she saw was amazing but then shocking. On the other side of the road, she saw her Grandmother in the window, smiling and waving (Her Grandmother had already died) and her Grandfather walking to a Mini Cooper car, and drove off in it. Then, it disappeared nevertheless she just forgot about it and walked back to bed. Freaky!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pinklady1802, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-14)
What the?... " She also lived with her Grandfather who lived in a Shed in the back garden" and also-"her Grandfather died in the Shed (which Mother was sort of happy about because she finally experienced peace and quiet, not moaning in the morning", and finally-"On the other side of the road, she saw her Grandmother in the window, smiling and waving (Her Grandmother had already died) ", First of all, they made the poor old man live in a shed in the back garden? That would lead to prosecution here in the states for abusing the elderly for starters, and then she was happy when he bit the dust. That's not something to brag about. If I was the D.A. I might have looked into this matter farther. But the main question is, where was your grandmother when she was waving since it was across the road and not in the house you lived in or the death shed your grandfather was chained up in?
chopis (78 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-14)
Really interesting!, I would love to see my grandparents again, even as ghost!, LOL thanks for sharing your story:)
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-14)
just curious, I suppose you mean 12am and not pm in your story? Also curious as to why your mother would have to air out a shed in the back yard after granddad was smoking. When I smoked cigg's, I always smoked in our shed... Not a problem as the kids never went in there. Also, if it was 12am (night/dark) how well could your mom really see into the window of a shed in the yard? Not looking to poke holes in your story, just trying to make some sense of it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: