You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Dream Then Cracked Window

Real Ghost Stories

Dream Then Cracked Window

 

Firstly I would like to say that this didn't actually happen to me but my best friend. She is a huge skeptic and doesn't believe in ghost very much so doesn't think this is weird. I however am sure this is paranormal and would very much like to know if I should be worried.

First the back history of the house. The house isn't very old most likely 30 -40 years old but has a dark history. About 13 years ago a young man around 20-30 years of age hung himself in the back shed of felicity's house. We are not sure why he did this but the land lord told felicity that they found his body swinging from the roof of the shed the day after it happened. We never thought anything of it all though whenever I stay over felicity I feel very uneasy and like I am always watched. It's the worst feeling in the world. But recently felicity experienced something, and I am worried what this could mean...

About a month ago felicity had a dream about the young man which is odd as she never met him ever or had never seen a photo of him before. She only knew what he looked like when she asked the land lord what he actually looked like. Now to the dream. 'She woke up in her room like usual. She got out of bed and looked out her window to the shed were she saw this man hanging from the roof. She said the body was facing away from her then swung around to look at her and his eyes opened and there was like a white light coming from them.' She then woke up. She didn't think anything of this dream until she had asked the land lord about the man who had hung himself and she had said brown eyes and hair pale skin and a very particular scar on the right side of the neck. This was the man felicity had seen in her dream. Thinking nothing weird of it felicity swapped to another room for a change to a room at the front of the house. Her mum was suppose to move into her room but decided to stay in the room she was already in. A week after she moved into the new room late at night she heard a loud crack as she was sleeping. Her mum had heard it to. So they went to investigate the room they had heard the noise from felicity's old room. Now in this room it's like a small rectangle room but with a walk in cupboard with sliding mirror doors. When they went to investigate they went into the cupboard and saw that they mirror had cracked. But it had a ripple effect in it like if you were to throw something at the mirror and it chips to that effect...

This can't be a coincidence right? A dream about she had never seen before and then the mirror cracking right after she moved out of the room. Please help me so I can help her I'm worried.

Other hauntings by Miss_laura

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Miss_laura, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

zoeee15 (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-03)
I think this sounds little bit strange but there are other parts of the story that could explain certain things. I used to live in Darwin and when moisture gets between the glass and the refelctive surface it can ripple out like in a pond. The dream is strange but she might have had the young man on her mind or she was feeling lonely so he was able to get into her dream?
char1y (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-19)
I have been fallowed by something that resembles that so closely all my life. I don't know why sometimes its closer to me some times and hardly there others. When it gets too close I move. I just moved again two weeks ago because the attacks were so bad. Holding me down while I was in bed (wide awake), crawling around my house, leaving bruises on my throat, arms, and legs, cornering me in the kitchen, standing in the shower waiting for me to come into the bathroom, throwing things, leaving me messages, showing up in my dreams, screaming words I don't understand, and the list goes on. My dad tried to help me and that night he woke up to it over top of him threatening his life if he helps me again. I don't know why it's taken 22 years for it to get this bad and I don't know how long it will be until it catches up with me again. I do know from the feelings I got, the visions I saw, and the dreams I had last night is that this is the same thing. I just don't want any thing like it to attach to your friend or you because I know how it feels to live with it. I'm sorry it just scares the hell out of me and this is the first time I've read of anything like what I have to deal with. If anything changes or you want to ask me anything please email me. Char1y17 [at] hotmail.com
Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-19)
I just wonder if it is something dangerous why has it waited the seven years to pop up and start these activities...
char1y (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-19)
A caring person worries about their friends especially when they don't realize possible danger. I'm sorry this is going to be a little strange and when it happens I usually don't say anything because most people would think I am crazy (it makes me think I'm crazy). I do think she could be in danger, this young man did not pass on his own will, there was something else at work. I'm telling you this because this fealing is so strong its given me a migraine and I'm almost in tears. I just had to go turn on all the lights in my house because for some reason it still gives me a false sense of security. The man in her dream was not the man that commited suicide, it was something else. I'm sorry I don't know what. If anything else physical happens or if you notice her mood starting to change (she starts getting easily annoyed or constatly sad) PLEASE get them out of the house, lie if you have to, just don't let them stay. It has its sights on her and it's not happy she changed rooms. I'm sorry you can read my other posts and stories I'm not normally like this. That thing has seemed to overwhelm me and I'm terrified. Please don't think I'm trying to scare you.
robertar (223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-17)
not sure why you should worry about someone elses problem.

You can feel bad for them, but when people don't want to deal with their own problems, there is little you can do but wait until they are ready.
chopis (78 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
Thanks for sharing your story Laura, I would suggest for your friend to seek help for that poor soul,

Be well,

Claudia
Miss_laura (9 stories) (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
BTW in the title its suppose to be mirror not window, I had window on my brain because of the wind shaking my windows insanely

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: