You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Shadow Over Darkness

Real Ghost Stories

Shadow Over Darkness

 

This story is about what happened to me last night. I was in my room getting ready to go to bed when all of a sudden a shadow pass through the hallway. I noticed it when I turned around in the last second. The last time I saw a shadow like that, is when I was a little boy. Can it be the same shadow I wonder?

I couldn't fall asleep, but eventually did. Then I woke up in the middle of a nightmare. There was the shadow floating over me hissing and trying to touch me. I don't if I was half asleep or not, but it seemed too real for words. It had no face, long arms that took shape, and blacker than oil. It was like the angel of death taking my very soul. (Of course, I'm being melodramatic.) I thought it was a dream, so I just closed my eyes hoping it would go away. Luckily, it was gone for about 3 minute's tops. I was wide awake after that. I still heard the hissing sound though. It was not gone at all. Typing this gives me the chills, because what I'm about to tell you it's kind of personal.

I remember this figure when I was a child. It's a demon! The same demon that was in my story "Tapping". It was standing in the hallway staring at me and giving me a huge grin. I told it to go away, in my mind. (Didn't want to wake up my grandparent's.) That pathetic demon left for now. It knows what's in my mind, but it doesn't know my heart. I kept saying that all night! It never returned, after that. I have to wait until tonight, I guess! I hate falling asleep now!

Other hauntings by bldfalcon

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bldfalcon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-11)
Hey bldfalcon!
Wow! Now this is quite scary and you sure are on brave person... When I was a little girl and I would see shadows I would run like the wind lol...
I hope you do find peace in your life and get rid of these entities...
Keep us posted ok.
~looney...
RedShadows-n-BlackFlames (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-07)
Good~Luck bldfalcon, you right about the energy, I think you'll rid this demon soon enough~
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-03)
None taking Rainman! I do need help with my problems, but my own personal demon's attack me all the time then real demon's do. I just noticed that now. My past haunts me everytime. Demons feed off negative energy. So, I need to stable myself, that's how I would stop them.
Rainman (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-29)
Pjod I do agree that sometimes baldfalcon ties his shoe laces together in what he saids, but I just don't like the thought police constantly attacking him, yes he does have some issues in his life, the fact that he lives with his grandparents suggest he has done it tough, on top of that, demons constantly attacking him also, I would like to see our brother falcon get the support he deserves, so he can move forward and be rid of these hell hounding demons once and for all, no offense baldfalcon.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-29)
Good luck with everything, BldFalcon. Although I have been argumentative in the past, I have decided and suggest to all who feel the same way as me with regards to this individual's stories, that I will now become a selective reader on this site.
BldFalcon is not looking for advice, opinions, or analysis... And since he's content in his world, I'm happy to leave him to it.
I'll concentrate my interests and efforts to help anyone who is actually looking for help and will stop at that. I hope things get better for you soon, BldFalcon.

Lou
RedShadows-n-BlackFlames (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-29)
the only reason why I'm vague is that he really doesn't know what he is dealing with, sorry. If he knew more of its natural nature of what its been doing and why- then my advice would be clearer as I might have a good answer. Bldfalcon, do you know if "it" does anything- like a habit or a ritual? Something it does a lot?
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-29)
Rainman,
I'm not sure you really get it, in this case. Go back, take the time, to read all his stories, and the feedback. Only then will you become aware of our falcons reasoning for story submission in this forum
Rainman (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-29)
Baldfalcon, many great psychics are ridiculed, I would not take it personal, those that keep on condemning you, it would be better to ignore them and stay on the path to righteousness, sharing your stories is your way of releasing yourself I get it.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
Well, devious! I'm human! Have you thought of that lately? I"m assuming is a demom, but I'm not sure. It could be a spirit! How am I contradicting myself, if I have no idea what I'm dealing with! That's why I'm in this site, to have answers. So, don't comment on my page anymore, I don't want your name again in my page. Talking trash about my stories! How about be in my shoes and try to understand my experiences!
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
Red, I really have to believe that he actually has a problem before I try and help him, and so far, he's offered nothing but contradicted details so it's really hard to say if he's dealing with a demon, a spiritual entity, or paranoid schizophrenia.

And anyway, you haven't really offered any advice or help either. Your advice to try "holy" actions--that's a bit vague. Saying he needs to find other help is not really offering any help, it's just telling him to go somewhere else.
RedShadows-n-BlackFlames (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
just to relate to you bldfalcon, I have dreams (night-terrors) about people I know dieing. Death is unavoidable, but it does mean something when one dreams it. Bldfalcon, did any bad dreams of yours came true in the past?
RedShadows-n-BlackFlames (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
Your guys are so dramatic, of course falcon is asking for help, but so far nothing you guys said have been usable, granted it was lots of good info, but the main thing is that he is dealing with a DEMON! And we are argueing about candles (even though I started that one, sorry) and statues. I say try "holy" actions and if that fails seek some sort of help.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
Or what, falcon? Are you threatening me because I don't believe in your delusions of grandeur? I question your stories because I try my best to believe that there's a shred of truth somewhere in there, and I'm trying to make heads or tails of it. I can very clearly see that you are the type of person who asks for help but does not want it. You're just another DeathCry to me, so if you're just going to troll and never give answers, I'm done wasting my time on you and your stories. And I agree, DerEngel, this guy needs help that we can't give him.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
Der I have a power that doctor's don't understand. I see people dying in my dreams. Don't what they have to do with me, but everytime I witness their pain, I try to keep my love one close to me as possible. That's why I still live with my grandparent's. Just incase something happens to them, I'm there for them! It's a deeper meaning I had to figure out for myself, but I think it's something greater than that.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
I don't like that last statement you said Devious! So watch it! I'm not saying candles in general are bad, but it depends on the person I meant. But other relics and artifacts could be a problem. That's all I'm saying! Another topic please! Something interesting.
RedShadows-n-BlackFlames (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
what I meant by the candles was that it could, not all the time. But with the wrong intent and motive it does cause "demonic" happenings. I should know, my cousin was a witch before I was able to help her out of a lot of demonic problems, and lead her to the "light". Bldfalcon, just stay positive and calm, try to get tings in order- everything should work out.
DerEngelMetzger (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
I want to pose this question as a serious inquiry. I'm not trying to offend you falcon but have you ever seen a psychologist about these hallucinations?
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
I don't personally believe in the bible, falcon, so you're preaching to the wrong person. You're also evading my replies. If you were to take literally everything in the bible, and not just twist its words to fit your best uses, you would probably be a much less hostile individual.

You're also evading the point with the whole candles deal. I don't care WHY they are used for rituals; I know that already, but if you feel it necessary to explain then please do. I'm only stating that having them in your home is not "inviting the devil" or however you want to put it. That makes as much sense as saying having herbs, incense, paint, soil, water, tea or any other number of common household items is also inviting spirits, because those things are all equally used in various rituals. You might as well live in a box with nothing but a blanket and a pillow.
vicuttie8 (7 stories) (92 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
Ok Why are we haveing a fight over religion? We need to focus on the "demon". I've had a few personal experencies with demons. Do not try and fight them whatever you do. Don't go to the church for help (I tryed several in my case and they dident do crap). You have to get some sage & calmy ask it to leave. I have done this & I haven't heard from it in months. Message me if you need any help or advice.

Tori ❤
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
I'm not talking about fear, to be scared god! But spiritaully you should, because he made us. It says in the bible, so read it. Ask your fellow neighborhoob priests or pastors, they'll tell you!
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
Explain this then! Why are candles use for rituals! You want to know why?
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
Knives are used to kill people, does that mean we should not use them to cut our food?

The item is not relevant. It's the use that makes it relevant, so simply having candles does not conjure spirits. Believing that simply having an inanimate, neutral object such as a candle, which is nothing but a stick of wax with a wick in it, will conjure spirits into your home is paranoia if I ever saw it.

"I have to wait until tonight, I guess! I hate falling asleep now!"

I would also say that's paranoia.

But I digress. Yes, it's true that religion is dying thanks to modern day science and the free-thinking generation. However, take one look at all of the comments on this site and you'll find it's not completely dead. I'm not telling you that you have to get baptized, I'm saying it might put an end to your experiences. If it's a form of advice that you're not willing to take, than that's your choice. I don't believe fear is the heart of love, and God is supposed to be loved, not feared. If you believe differently, that's your choice.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
Well, Devious in case you havn't wondered for yourself. You have to fear God! It's what the bible says. I don't have any really guilt of not baptizing myself. When I'm ready to do so, I'll let you know! Catholic churches do have candles, but everyone are losing their faith. I wouldn't be surprized if a demon enter's a church. The mouth of lies that religion have to offer is beyond me. They believe at saints and I don't believe that anyone can be a saint, except Jesus. But even Jesus has sinned, when he died for us. But to the topic! Candles can be used to conjure spirits. (special candles can do so) Plus, even if candles were in a church, it will be blessed as well. Just like holy water is blessed, anything can be blessed! And I'm not paranoid either, that's what my family believes in, that's what I believes in.
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-26)
Hi and don't fear;

Get a gallon of Catholic Holy water and use it liberally, especially at night. Next time you see this vile thing, command it to leave, and use the names of Jesus, Mary and St. Michael the Archangel. Watch its reaction.

If Catholic, pls. Attend Mass, receive Holy Communion, and Confession - often. The Rosary also helps a lot.

But do get that Catholic Holy water, and use those names - it will help; I promise.

I'm receiving an increasing number of emails stating that I may be very direct (which I am), but my advise is sound, subsequent to trying other things, which failed to help at all. OK, if that's what it takes for my message to hit home, so be it.

Email me, should you have any more problems at Dukes2352atAOL.com. Also, the website "www.spiritdaily.com" has prayers of exorcism listed for free downloading.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-26)
The comments on this story make me feel like history is repeating itself...modern-day Salem atrocities of burning or destroying anything that could be remotely considered anti-religious or "demonic" out of sheer paranoia.

Candles are also used in Catholic churches, Red. Did you consider that?

I'm curious as to why you are so frequently visited by demons, bldfalcon. I know that you're religious, so why are you so afraid to be baptised? I remember you once mentioned that you weren't ready to give up on your sins, well maybe that's why you're visited by these manifestations. I don't think they're demons. I think it's your own internal "demons"--guilt and fear of God--which is causing all of this.
RedShadows-n-BlackFlames (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-26)
but be careful, candles are used in witchcraft, sented ones can bring on a lesser ghost or enitity (not all the time, but still...), but any statues that is (for lost of words) given "attention" to and or is almosted worshiped in a way can "open" oppertunitys for the demonic to work.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
Any statue Pjod! Candles are ok! Holy artifacts and relics they don't have as well.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-25)
so, your folks throw out any statues of Christ, because they believe that such a statue can house a spirit?
Absurd.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-04-24)
Because a spirit can enter a statue! Incase you didn't know that!
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-22)
What does a statue of Christ have to do with the demonic? Why would your folks throw out such a statue?

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: