You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Beneath The Window

Real Ghost Stories

Beneath The Window

 

When I was young around the age of eleven or so, I lived in Crowley Texas and if you look it up there are not very many ghost legends if any at all. My story starts when we moved into our home, I had my own room and bathroom and the way I had my room situated was my bed if I sat straight up in bed I could see into my bathroom. I could see to the bathroom window which was on the right when you walked in... I remember it being unusually high too high for me to see out of it I would have to stand on something to even look out my window...

Well one night (this happened about five times) I was ready for bed and was getting under the covers. (I always leave my bathroom door closed with the light off at night because I would feel as if someone was watching me from the darkness). I was about to lay down when I realized my bathroom door was open about a half a foot open I got that feeling so I got up immediately and shut the door... I got back in to bed and fell asleep. Nature called about four hours later and I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes to wake up to go to the bathroom. I looked toward the bathroom ant to my horror it was open all the way with a view of the window... And standing there in the complete darkness of the room was a figure that was about four inches taller than me for I could see the very top of the round head just above the window pane. I could only see the outline of the figure but I was sure it was evil and wanting me to notice it... Because at the instance I noticed the figure... I heard a quiet whispery like laugh coming straight from the bathroom... I could not believe what was happening for this was the first time it would occur, I became frozen in terror and after I heard the weird laugh I shut my eyes really tightly and I was just about to scream for my father to come check it out when I heard a WHOOOOSH sound and opened my eyes and looked towards the bathroom and the window curtains were swaying back and fourth... I ran to my older sister's room and slept in the bed with her for the rest of the night...

This did happen about five more times throughout the two years I lived there exactly as the first time... So I came to not be so scared anymore... Just annoyed with the thing... Watching me as I slept, and laughing when I noticed it...

Does anyone know what it may have wanted...?

Can anyone tell me what I saw because to this day I cannot place what exactly it may have been. The only thing that comes to mind is evil because I could almost feel the meanness in it... Just looking at me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ninja-cHicK, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-22)
This is an interesting story, and I have to wait until Monday to post my (and my family's) experiances, but I am curious - How could you tell it was evel? From what you wrote, it just seemed to be there. Though freaky as it may be, I could not help but notice that you didn't say what kind of emotions you felt from the entity.

I mean, heck, I'd be terrified if I saw a shadowy mass giggling at me, too. I've just seen lights/orbs, and felt VERY unwanted in certain places (like my basement), lucky me, no actual bodies/faces (Shadow people are a yes though. There's a nasty one (?) in my basement...), etc... But my memer and my dad have seen full-bodied apparations (I'll be posting about this on Monday, if it's availible).

But yeah, if you could let me know, that'd be great. 😊
Ninja-cHicK (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-19)
thank you both so much for your coments and concerns, I take your advise very seriously believe me.
I appreciate you reading my experience. ❤ ❤ ❤
kamui (1 stories) (56 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-18)
that's sure is scary bout Jesus just said in Isaiah 41:10, don't be afraid for He is with us... Pray dude, and rebuke them in the name of Jesus...
Jitow (362 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-16)
If it happens again, do what always works, give it some Jesus. You will hear more than a woosh, it will tear the curtains down trying to get out of there. If you really want to get it back, when you wake up the same way again, tell it that "Jesus Loves you". It will probably do one of those screaching shrinking acts on the way out and you will have the last laugh.
Ninja-cHicK (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-16)
lol thank you much. And it does help only one thing tho it went away after I moved... Maybe the house, or that fact that I believe it got bored with me paying less and less attention to it. Thanks for the help and I think god did help because we moved intime before anything got bad

❤ N!nja~cH!cK ❤
robertar (223 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-16)
Since you mentioned you think it was evil...

Get out a bible, look for the part that talks about Satan and his buddies being thrown in hell and read it out loud from time to time... See how much "it" likes laughing about that.

Reading a bit about Jesus, like his triumph over evil, and His preaching this in the earth after his death is another bit of reading that might lighten things up too.

I hope He helps, and expect He will.
Ninja-cHicK (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-16)
sweeet thank you zzsgranny, for the comment, I appreciate all the info you game me... And that makes a little more sence to me now that I understand a few more peoples points of view... Lol but thanks again!

Glad you enjoyed reading about my experience. ❤
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
Ninja-chick: Thank you for posting!...I think what ever it was just knew that it was bothering you, and continued to do so until you got bored with it... There are these little entities called "tricksters" or "pranksters"... They like to mess with you... They really don't cause any harm, but just like to joke around, and basicly annoy people...

Just google it... Lots of stuff on the net about them...

Again, good story, thanks! 😊
Ninja-cHicK (1 stories) (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
thanks for the comment... And maybe your right I never thought of that really. But maybe it got mad cause I never did anything after I noticed it, and just went away... 😕
Georgeisalegend (35 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
i wish I can try to help you with my knowledge but sadly I don't really know what it wants, maybe it takes a liking to you?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: